200M in all Skills

Makilio

I Cant belive that Lemar is getting 400m prayer.. Is it just me, or is it completely stupid? how will we even know its true?

If you haven't seen he is trolling Jebrim.

@King Nice.

Eb.png

they made their money back when it was pretty easy to flip 50m a day with 1 max cash pile, after a year or 2 of that, free trade came and now its harder

so they made most of their money while back, not sure if someone could still do it that way today

a_final_name.png

they made their money back when it was pretty easy to flip 50m a day with 1 max cash pile, after a year or 2 of that, free trade came and now its harder

so they made most of their money while back, not sure if someone could still do it that way today

Flipping is much easier nowadays. Getting 200m a day with 2x max cash is actually very, very easy. Before free trade, it was much more of a hassle with timing and everything, now you can just merch the hell out of 1-3 items.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

A friend of mine made 800m in about 5 weeks after free trade, starting with 200m. From what I understand, flipping got easier with free trade (the buy limits are relaxed) - no firsthand experience since I haven't played in awhile though.

Blooblyblobl.gif

Legends quest completed at lvl 47 on X Legendre X

#3056 to 99 firemaking, achieved on July 4th, 2007.

Tied for #1854 to 99 farming, achieved on September 3rd, 2008.

Markup on whips atm is 3k lol. They are a well know merch item and are over-merched because of that. You need a really expensive item so that not so many people can be merching it. True you could do a fast buy/sell item with a 50k mark up and merch it all day but if it buys and sells fast you'd have to spend a lot of time at ge which defeats the purpose of merchanting which is that items buy/sell with very little time spent doing anything so the value of your time is very high. You could also skill at ge to avoid bankstanding while your offers complete.

It seems to me that it is potentially more profit per day but less profit per hour.

Flip margins for many items are much smaller, but the buy/sell limits are resettable now. You can buy 2 of a single rare every 4 hours, but you can resell the 2 instantly and if you sell them you can buy 2 more before the 4 hours is up. (Unless they changed it since I last flipped, which was awhile ago.)

Flip margins for many items are much smaller, but the buy/sell limits are resettable now.

Exactly, with lower margins you have to put in more offers for the same profit so more time spent. Resettable limits means you can trade faster for more profit per day.

Flip margins for many items are much smaller, but the buy/sell limits are resettable now. You can buy 2 of a single rare every 4 hours, but you can resell the 2 instantly and if you sell them you can buy 2 more before the 4 hours is up. (Unless they changed it since I last flipped, which was awhile ago.)

They have not changed, this is partly how I'm making my money now that I've gotten the hang of it. I will say that flipping bulk goods while the bigger ones buy/sell still nets good profit in and of itself. If you can't afford flipping big things you can still make bank off bulk, just takes more effort, which is not a lot to begin with. :thumbsup:

Spending 3 mins to get to a person, trade and get back to his skilling, getting a 50m donation is 1bil per hour lul. Donations are better so he'll do them as long as possible.

idc if I over estimated his donations, the gp/hr is still ridiculous

The problem with flipping now is saturating the market, only so many people will buy and sell at the prices you are asking for before you have to raise/lower each by a few percent. Eventually any item will converge to 0 profit because everyone wants to sell it has sold it to you and everyone who wants to buy has bought from you.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

The problem with flipping now is saturating the market, only so many people will buy and sell at the prices you are asking for before you have to raise/lower each by a few percent. Eventually any item will converge to 0 profit because everyone wants to sell it has sold it to you and everyone who wants to buy has bought from you.

That's just a limitation of trade. A perfect item is one that noone else merchants, has as high as possible profit cut and is traded in as high quantity as possible. Usually items with high cut have low trade and vice versa, so it's highly down to the item you choose to merchant. When you are doing bankstanding skills it's easier to manage high trade items, while low trade items are preferable for a more relaxed merchanting strategies(food/runes would be an example of high trade and partyhats as low trade items).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

That's just a limitation of trade. A perfect item is one that noone else merchants, has as high as possible profit cut and is traded in as high quantity as possible. Usually items with high cut have low trade and vice versa, so it's highly down to the item you choose to merchant. When you are doing bankstanding skills it's easier to manage high trade items, while low trade items are preferable for a more relaxed merchanting strategies(food/runes would be an example of high trade and partyhats as low trade items).

its not as standard as b4 "buy 10 of an item wait 4hrs sell back for 1-2% profit" it takes more effort and yea sometimes flipping for awhile they stop having the same margin and even end up becoming too low of a margin to be worth it...however swiching items/trying new items helps...

its definatly more profitable per 4hours with smaller cashpiles

items like whips that were excelent b4 are horrible now =P

StarViv.png

Just saw Elvis at aberrant spectres. Seems like he could be on a slaying spree, perhaps aiming for the 100m milestone.

I haven't really been keeping up with this thread lately, but i figured I may as well give a little but of an update.

I can make 50m a day fairly easily just flipping a single partyhat. When I was working up to my phat, I made 5-8m per hour pretty consistently flipping high-volume, low-margin stuff, with 400-500m to work with. I never flipped before free trade so I can't compare, but the point is there's still plenty of money to be had. Especially when people have multiple max cash stacks to work with.

How the F' does Telmo makes money? its like he have infinite stack of them ;O

- And if he can, apprently so easy, why can't Drum and Suo ?

If I remember correctly, he did a lot of 26/76king back in PvP and probably made a lot of money off of that.

He was part of a famous 138 tricking clan chat. They would get each other as targets and use game mechanics to get 10+ target kills each. I remember the girl I was doing that with got 3 VLS's and one DFS. Never did it with Telmo personally, but he was online much more than I was. It was very easy money with targets that wouldn't scam and people to trick with 24/7.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012