200M in all Skills

Makilio

Will be very interesting to see how things turn out and gotta hope that Jagex doesn't ruin this game completely :/ Not looking very good atm tbh. That loyalty rewards update later this month is really scaring me... oh well that's life. Oh and that katana loll, at least it was pretty useless item. It's all about money now days.

I think it is nice to see that even though you are so involved in getting experience, you are still noticing that Jagex is getting less and less emotionally attached to the game. Most of the time when people spend a lot of time on something, they only set their sights on the goal and forget about what is going on around them. So it is good to see that you are still being critical about what Jagex is doing to this game for the sake of engorging the figure on their bank accounts.

And you're right about the Katana. I think it's pretty lame how Jagex gives benefits to some players. When the member's loyalty system update was announced in the BTS this month, I asked why they were being hypocrites to their own values on the forums(beacuse before they have said "real life wealth should in no way influence the gaming experience of our players permanently and they should never be forced into buying membership at a set point in time in order to get an advantage over their fellow player", which is also why the Katana is a sad thing). I think I asked three times, but I never got an answer, even though the Jmod(Mod Nexus) was answering questions other people had asked at the same time I asked my questions.

Also, the fact that the Gowers and Constant Tedder(the CEO during the "good times of Jagex") stepped off the board and were replaced by "a bunch of bankers" in December is a sad thing. Obviously, when the investors make the decisions in the Jagex company, every decision will have "make more money" as the target, instead of "make a good game that we feel proud of". If you look at the time that Jagex started going downhill with RuneScape, you can see that it is about half a year before Mr. Tedder quit as the CEO, so I think he had a lot to do with the quality at Jagex. It's even possible that he wanted to leave because he no longer felt any pride for the direction in which the Gowers wanted to take RuneScape, and that may be why he didn't want to be involved with it anymore. I personally find it very striking that at the point Mr. Tedder must have decided that he wanted to leave, the number of good updates dropped like a brick, and the number of unnecessary/unwanted updates rose to an all-time high.

I hope you and others will get the chance to "complete" the game and get your 5B exp. But in reality, I doubt that there will be enough time. At the moment, they are fishing every last fish out of the sea, until the sea is nothing more than a chaotic wasteland where no-one can find anything that is useful to them. Good luck with the race against Jagex; not to mention the race against your fellow players.

Time to check the front page of RuneScape now and see if RuneScape is ruined for good or not...

*Crosses fingers*

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

EDIT: Deleted duplicated post. Also leave it to jagex to show all the pretty stuff and bait us on and give us nothing about the information we were all wondering about...the auras...lol

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Elias increasing that gap by 2M a day. Question, is Elias's cave crawler method efficient in the long run for 200M slayer xp? Or is he just doing it to get ahead of telmom? And congratz to zezima on 1.4b xp.

Masaca1.png

Nothing to much but, Telmomarques reached 50m Rc, and S U O M I reached 50m Farming a few days ago. Pretty crazy, how fast S U O M I gained farming xp, I remember earlier in this thread around new years he finally got 99 Farming.

Also, S U O M I, and Elias should reach 100m Ranged before the next update well S U O M I might be around 98-99m depending on tasks. Elias sure is proving the cave crawler method well.

I have to agree. I remember when I started back up in the fall, I was slaying in Kuradel's dung and passed S U O M I, who was wearing just a black mask and was 94-95 slayer, and now he's over 125M slayer xp. It just blows my mind.

I always thought S U O M I would take 1st, and still kinda do, but the neck to neck competition between Telmomarques and Elias has really made me think twice. I guess we'll just have to see.

As of right now I still think it's S U O M I just because he has stated it's a goal of his, and has shown he can handle slow skills. I guess we'll just have to see how well other top contenders handle the same skills.

Trollbomber.png

Nothing to much but, Telmomarques reached 50m Rc, and S U O M I reached 50m Farming a few days ago. Pretty crazy, how fast S U O M I gained farming xp, I remember earlier in this thread around new years he finally got 99 Farming.

Also, S U O M I, and Elias should reach 100m Ranged before the next update well S U O M I might be around 98-99m depending on tasks. Elias sure is proving the cave crawler method well.

Farming is pretty much fixed xp per day. He's only going fast because he uses effigies on farm...

Elias increasing that gap by 2M a day. Question, is Elias's cave crawler method efficient in the long run for 200M slayer xp? Or is he just doing it to get ahead of telmom? And congratz to zezima on 1.4b xp.

Yes it is, even with firemaking/cooking maxed and thieving maxed.

EDIT: Actually I don't know how fast he's getting effigies without using a titan but it should still be better

Also lol at the post above

Farming is very fast xp per hour and I recall reading that as long as you play less than 12 hours per day you would get 99 farming before you maxed total. Not sure how relevant either of those conditions are for top players though :D

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

The issue with crawlers is that elias will max out ranged VERY fast and will have a halved overall xp rate after that, and assuming he is planning to max all slow skills there, could get up to 600m++ virtual ranged xp.

Another issue that he could have is the charms he gets there. If he is picking up greens he would have enough for 200m summoning after 200m slayer/rc/agil there, but a large portion of that xp would be in green charms that are not only much more expensive(which i don't think matters much) but take 3 times more to complete, while telmo could get 200m with crimson/blue only. It's also funny that he could stand to lose up to 40m herblore xp from herbicide alone.

When I saw him at Crawlers he was using Titan.

The issue is that he isn't manually scrolling the titan, losing ~40 kills with that.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Farming is very fast xp per hour and I recall reading that as long as you play less than 12 hours per day you would get 99 farming before you maxed total. Not sure how relevant either of those conditions are for top players though :D

200k xp on trees daily (2 magic runs, 1 palm run, 1 calquat run), 14k xp on herbs (including HH) every 90 minutes for 18 hours = 368k farm xp per day, or 508 days to 200m xp from 99 farm. Each magic+palm+calquat run takes 7 minutes, a magic-only run takes 4 minutes, and a herb run takes 6 minutes. This sums to 85 minutes per day farming.

Even if you already have 100m xp in all skills but farming, 200m farm is achievable (from 99) before maxing everything out. In the 508 days it takes to get 187m farming xp, to get from 100m to 200m xp in all other skills, you must average 196k xp in every skill daily:

270 mins (4.5 hrs) slaying (196k slay xp, assume at least equivalent combat xp from slay+crawlers) - See effigy analysis below

110 mins (1.8 hrs) hours of runecrafting via cave crawlers - See below

[hide=Effigy analysis]

Assume 1.5 effigies per day from slayer and 1.8 from cave crawlers (sum 3.3 effigies). Each grants 12.5k agility, thieving, firemaking, fishing, woodcutting, hunter, mining, and runecraft xp. An additional 48k is granted to runecraft by use of the dragonkin lamp.

Xp sums from effigies: 37.1k agility, thieving, fm, fish, wc, hunt, mine, 195.6k runecraft xp

[/hide]

85 mins farming (368k farm)

100 mins c2 duo fishing (160k xp + 37.1k from effigies = 197.1k fish)

100 mins splitting pines + effigies (197.1k wc, 28k fm)

120 mins agility with ba horn (includes ba time) + effigies = 197.1k agil

120 mins of mine/superheating (160k mine, 140k smith, 132k magic) + 37k.1 mine from effigies

10 mins smithing addy plates (55k + 140k from above = 195k)

20 mins stringing jewelry (60k + 132k = 192k, assume ~4k from assorted teles/slayer spells)

35 mins thieving ape guards (160k xp + effigies)

20 mins burning magic logs + pine splitting (28k) + effigies = 195k

40 mins of herblore habitat draconics (160k + effigies) = 197k

20 mins of mahogany tables (200k con)

20 mins of wines (200k cook)

18 mins cutting dstones (195k craft)

25 mins dungeoneering (200k dg, obviously not quantifiable daily as such)

20 mins fletching broad arrows (200k xp if perfect)

22 mins making overloads/overload ingreds (195k)

13 mins using frost bones with gilded altar (195k)

8 mins per day of summoning (195k, rough)

Sum: 1176 minutes, or 19.6 hours per day for 100m xp in all stats and 187m farming xp

lalalasig2.png

Maxing all slows at crawlers is faster than maxing them individually?

Assuming no time for moneymaking(which is reasonable), yes. Only applies to slayer, rc and agility(no horn), though. Mining might be very boarderline, and you wouldn't get any melee and summoning xp by then.

Austin, it's 3 mage tree runs per day, btw.

Assuming no time for moneymaking(which is reasonable), yes. Only applies to slayer, rc and agility(no horn), though. Mining might be very boarderline, and you wouldn't get any melee and summoning xp by then.

Mining isn't even close if you mine/superheat

lalalasig2.png

Mining isn't even close if you mine/superheat

Yeah, i somehow assumed it for pure mining. Fishing might be one, but again, you can only really crawlers until you can max all melees+ summoning because after that it won't be very efficient any more. Fishing, only considering extra xp to rc and agil would need to be less than 90k an hour for it to be worth it.

Any idea on how high you have to value your time for cave crawlers to be better than training them "normally"?

Legendknewl.png

you can only really crawlers until you can max all melees+ summoning because after that it won't be very efficient any more.

Sadly, that is not true and killing them after max cmb is good.

Any idea on how high you have to value your time for cave crawlers to be better than training them "normally".

If you value your time over 7mil/hr then killing cave crawlers is better than slaying + using effigies on slayer. This would be even less if you don't get max rates and would further lower if you didn't use the best task list suggested by xensure and even lower if slayer loses money instead of breaking even which will likely happen when powerslaying.

^Old prices used there but cannonballs have gone down I think so it could only be lower than 7mil

I can't remember what it was for agility and runecrafting. I helped gemeos find them with his own, below perfect, xp rates but I can't remember what they are now.

you can only really crawlers until you can max all melees+ summoning because after that it won't be very efficient any more.

Sadly, that is not true and killing them after max cmb is good.

The issue isn't maxing combats, but rather that once you get around ~450m hard xp there, you will have maxed all melees and for borderline skills, that will become a significant factor. For most of the top players there are also issues with effigy combos that keep them from achieving maximum efficiency, combination of which means that if you do horn agility, it would only be worth it to do crawlers for that 450m hard xp(all of slayer, rc and then agil to max combat). This also depends on the xp rates you use for different skills(crawlers being worse for the higher rates you use) and the effigy rate, that seems to be lower than previously thought(1/800, 820 killrate with 2 minute banking).

Any idea on how high you have to value your time for cave crawlers to be better than training them "normally".

It largely depends on which xp you value and what skills you are training in this way, so for an accurate estimate, quite a bit of data is needed. Crawlers themselves aren't even very expensive nowadays, only at around 1.5m an hour, so for RC and agility, it's usually reasonable for people that can merchant.