200M in all Skills

Makilio

The lack of dubstep and 30second video intro parading the persons name, their other videos and excessive video effects from their cracked copies of sony vegas ruined the video for me.

To top it all off there was no frequent & excessive requests for likes or comments or subs.

What an awful video, does this guy even know how to use youtube?

Really. What the hell was even with that music he used? It sounded like a goodie two-shoes version of the intro to psycho with some queer flute tossed in.

Oh, and I am talking about the Psycho from 1998 as that other one is boring/black and white.

the-graduate-bus.png

Good to see Simon will be working on Combat now & be in Top 15. He'll get more 200M skills so maybe be in Top 10 soon.

Elias is 20MExp ahead of Telmo now. Suomi is 800k to Rank #4.

Burning Willows Ftw ;)

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

can anyone link me to the post of Simon saying he's starting combat?

And a link of his bank pic which he has apprently released

personally cant wait for him to start training combat, he has been the same combat lvl since i started playing years ago when i used to see him in egde 24/7 :>

I think this may be the new fastest fm method to be taken into consideration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liMXJ5kX5ho&feature=player_embedded

[bleep]ing brilliant! Nice find

You would need to have a world with no one else firemaking but this is amazing. I wonder if the penance horn would be useful? It would put you at over 1m exp/hr.

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

I think this may be the new fastest fm method to be taken into consideration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liMXJ5kX5ho&feature=player_embedded

[bleep]ing brilliant! Nice find

You would need to have a world with no one else firemaking but this is amazing. I wonder if the penance horn would be useful? It would put you at over 1m exp/hr.

You'd have to use an unpopular spot like Oo'glog or lunar + No, horn is bad.

Hey id just like to kinda aplogize, basically the other night kid was harrasing people in my cc and i kicked em he then came back on another acc spelled like aribitersper like really close spelled to my name and threatened me with kick him again and see what happened and he was spamming cc so i did lol anyways he ended up getting ahold of me the next day after spamming my cc with like 15 acc names all close to aribiterspar and spamming a few other famous ccs like mod mmgs and tezz..etc and basically started shoutouting out threats of me like releasing personal info, putting it on /b/ and 4chan getting people ot hack me..etc anyways the main 1 am worried about atm is he has alot of account names named close to aribiterspar and ive already gotten messages via youtube of people being like wow hought you were cool but u spammed x cc..etc anyways i know alot of you are friends with famous peoples..etc so if that guy does spam cc's pretending to be me sorry this 12 year old is raging id appreciate it if after that kids kicked iggys or w/e u just say that it was an imposter id really rather not have people thinking thats really me..anyways i recorded most the pm conversation he says he has my social security number lol and i guess hes supposed to do a massive cc spamming raid on july 5th and release all my info if i dont permenantly close my cc so yeah just apologizing in advance for this kids actions and letting any1 reading this know its not me and if youd let the cc know that if he spams ittd be really appreciated. Kthnx bai

And wow at that fm xp/h

atm my long term predictions for suomi v. elias depends on if suomi gets $ if not then elias can pull ahead if he keeps with it, just callin that now so we can look back ina year =p

aribiterspar3.png

if i were suomi id go get 200m fm in like a month before its nerfed

This. Would definitely be worth it.

Probably won't be training Firemaking in the next 12 months at least. Jagex might update Firemaking in the future and make it faster and I would lose only like 50-100 hours max if they nerfed that method and I couldn't use it to get 200M Firemaking which isn't that many hours when you think about the bigger picture. Anyways wouldn't mind training Firemaking a little bit longer, such a lovely skill. Thanks for the idea though.

I am glad to see thehate playing more too, he has been one the players that have inspired me since rsc. He was first player to get 99 Agility in rsc and was the best player in Finland for a long time like 5 years ago.

Edit: Sorry to hear about that Aribiterspar :/ He spammed my pm too with like 15 different accounts and kept threatening me.. it's not your fault though so no need to be sorry. Was nothing new anyways, I get PMs like that all the time.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Edit: Sorry to hear about that Aribiterspar :/ He spammed my pm too with like 15 different accounts and kept threatening me.. it's not your fault though so no need to be sorry. Was nothing new anyways, I get PMs like that all the time.

I know where Finland is. In fact, I can get my ass to Finland in less than 4 hours. Expect a visit from me, soon. :twisted:

Joking, ofc.

These are some sick people who do stuff like that. I mean seriously sick :P

Margus.png

Thanks Arib for posting that on the 200m all skills thread it contributed so much.

On-topic: anyone know the logs per hour with that firemaking method?

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Thanks Arib for posting that on the 200m all skills thread it contributed so much.

I could imagine a lot of people that got spammed from the guy who made those fake accounts watch this thread. Nothing wrong with apologizing to the people who got spammed....

On another note, does anyone see Simon as a future contender? He's not exactly close to even the number 15 spot. I don't really know much (aka nothing) about his play style but his xp gains this week aren't exactly going to help him reach the top 15 any time in the near future. Only asking because of everyone's reaction when told he was going to train combat...

Also, how much money does S U O M I actually have? Apparently he must be getting a good amount of donations to keep cannoning every task and do a short term crawler run. I think he said a few pages back he's at maybe a 500m loss from cannoning slayer.

^ You seriously haven't noticed his Cooking/Fletching xp?

Actually, no I didn't. I guess he could quickly catch up. But what I really meant was a contender for the first to 200m xp. Didn't really make that clear. Anyway I didn't really care about his future in the top 15 too much I was just asking a question relative to the topic so I wouldn't get trolled for "not contributing to the subject" (by a certain someone who I was quoting)... I'm still interested in what S U O M I's bank looks like though.

@robert: Ah, ok. The only contenders by your definition are Suomi, Elias, and Telmo, unless they all quit. But by my definition "someone who has the potential to get 200M all in the near future but not necessarily be the first to do so," then I think he's a contender. Plus 1.4b+ total w/o Cook/Fletch @ 97 cb = 'nuff said

A13d.png

Suomi, did my eyes decieve me when I read one of your posts on hlf that said you will start flipping if you fall short on donations? :o

Haha nope =P

I will probably start flipping after 200M Slayer/Runecrafting if I am still having money problems, Bonus Xp weekend will be good opportunity to make money too.

Hard to say how much my bank is worth but I still need at least 10b for sure, 200M Prayer is already like 5B.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Woodcutting isn't really 1m xp per hour.. Did you see him get 200m con?

I thought the answer to a question like that would be obvious when I said I don't know about his play style.

@robert: Ah, ok. The only contenders by your definition are Suomi, Elias, and Telmo, unless they all quit. But by my definition "someone who has the potential to get 200M all in the near future but not necessarily be the first to do so," then I think he's a contender. Plus 1.4b+ total w/o Cook/Fletch @ 97 cb = 'nuff said

Ya he's gonna climb the ranks quick when he does fletch/cooking... And by your definition I could see him as a contender but ya mine is just first to 200m.

Anyway, didn't mean to start an argument so this doesn't really need to go any further...