200M in all Skills

Makilio

No Xp was wasted while writing that post or any other posts from me on this thread, don't worry haha

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I think, at least for now, SUOMI and Elias should go back to slayer rather than crawlers to avoid maxing range which reduces overall xp. Elias at least should go for a personal best and see if he can beat drumgun's monthly record. His gains are just ridiculous though. 30 days ago he, and even telmo, were around 2.6B; and look at them now. Unbelievable.

On a side note, when zezima reaches 120 dg which should be in a few days (probably over the weekend) he'll be rank 24 and around 35m xp from rank 22. He should try to get 200m dg or train some other skill to at least get top 22. Seeing him on the hiscores again would be amazing. Its where he belongs.

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

About the aura's:

The prayer one seems the most usefull one at the moment. You can get up to 3 extra prayer points per dose and prayer should drain less, but I don't have exact data for that. Also it lasts for 1 hour and has 3 hours recharging, so you can use it 25% of your time. The fishing one seems to do less than previously posted/expected. The agility aura is mostly usefull for lower levels so that they won't fall at for example Ape Atoll course with only 68 agility, though it only lasts for 20 minutes and has 2 hours cooldown. Finally the knock-out aura seems useless, because people have stated it didn't even finish the monster at only 90 lp.

To link this to the topic: only the prayer aura seems usefull for high level players to save them some prayer potions.

I also like to see Zezima powerleveling dungeoneering at the moment. It shows that he's very fast and it also proves yet again why he held the number 1 spot for so long. Kudos!

Werpheus.png

I think, at least for now, SUOMI and Elias should go back to slayer rather than crawlers to avoid maxing range which reduces overall xp. Elias at least should go for a personal best and see if he can beat drumgun's monthly record. His gains are just ridiculous though. 30 days ago he, and even telmo, were around 2.6B; and look at them now. Unbelievable.

On a side note, when zezima reaches 120 dg which should be in a few days (probably over the weekend) he'll be rank 24 and around 35m xp from rank 22. He should try to get 200m dg or train some other skill to at least get top 22. Seeing him on the hiscores again would be amazing. Its where he belongs.

Sup X Helchild X :D

The only limit is your own imagination.

About the aura's:

The prayer one seems the most usefull one at the moment. You can get up to 3 extra prayer points per dose and prayer should drain less, but I don't have exact data for that. Also it lasts for 1 hour and has 3 hours recharging, so you can use it 25% of your time. The fishing one seems to do less than previously posted/expected. The agility aura is mostly usefull for lower levels so that they won't fall at for example Ape Atoll course with only 68 agility, though it only lasts for 20 minutes and has 2 hours cooldown. Finally the knock-out aura seems useless, because people have stated it didn't even finish the monster at only 90 lp.

To link this to the topic: only the prayer aura seems usefull for high level players to save them some prayer potions.

I also like to see Zezima powerleveling dungeoneering at the moment. It shows that he's very fast and it also proves yet again why he held the number 1 spot for so long. Kudos!

I just did abby specs and the highest I saw the knock out aura "activate" (has a blue flash) was at exactly 100lp.

Climate.png

I think knockout can activate at 10% of the highest lp or lower, but only up to 100 lp. So far I've only done greater demons to really test it on, and it seemed to be about correct, with no knockouts below 80 damage. It also does not worth with cannon or familiars so it's pretty bad, but as it is the only aura to increase melee dps I got it anyway, not like you need more prayer restore while slaying.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

How did you know it was me?

Been 1 year since I quit - to the day.

4444q.jpg

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

Has anyone else had a problem with the cooldown time on their auras? Mine said the cool down was 3 hours then when i check a lil while later it said 3:59 was left.

Kjarqu.png

Indeed he does :)

Masaca1.png

4444q.jpg

Checked your 99s information, and also I knew you were from Perth. :P

The only limit is your own imagination.

elias dumped

his months at around 300m, but his effigy dump 4 weeks ago is about to bump in 2-3 days, so hes gonna have to pull something here fast (such as summoning today) so he can get drumguns monthly record, he may never have a chance again to get the record

a_final_name.png

elias dumped

his months at around 300m, but his effigy dump 4 weeks ago is about to bump in 2-3 days, so hes gonna have to pull something here fast (such as summoning today) so he can get drumguns monthly record, he may never have a chance again to get the record

ARGGGHH NO!! Did you pm him to get a move on :P?

Masaca1.png

elias dumped

but drumgun did it without effigyś right ? seems much more of a accomplishment then what elias is doing

both are amazing achievements tough dont get me wrong

Captain_Guns.png

Captain_Guns.png

Crazy Captain Productions

Has anyone else had a problem with the cooldown time on their auras? Mine said the cool down was 3 hours then when i check a lil while later it said 3:59 was left.

If you deactivate it with time left, that time is added to the cooldown. So you had :59 when you deactivated, which added to the three hours.

elias dumped

but drumgun did it without effigyś right ? seems much more of a accomplishment then what elias is doing

Drumgun had xp weekend to help with 100M or so am i right?

Masaca1.png

The record isn't all that important for Elias. Doubt he isn't highly into like "omg I wanna steal dat record." He's just doing his own thing and letting the exp roll in. He'd probs have to do con anyways for the record since he did dump his charms abit back. Who knows maybe he'll do it outta boredom.

4444q.jpg

this is me right now

A13d.png

The records pages don't at all consider bonus weekends.

Although drumgun didn't use effigies, he did have 43m stored xp in sw, which is very similar.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

elias dumped

He did it by spending a crap load of soul wars points in 1 day and then training summoning I believe.

Legendknewl.png

The records pages don't at all consider bonus weekends.

Although drumgun didn't use effigies, he did have 43m stored xp in sw, which is very similar.

I'm pretty sure the records pages still do consider bonus weekends for the monthly records. The daily and weekly are not considered, but for the monthly records, it is still in one's monthly exp gains.

WinterSigcopy.png

How is 46m str xp in sw a lot like effigys... Effigys come free and sw takes like forever to get that amount of zeal..

And also drumgun did not have the bonus xp weekend when he got his monthly record.

He did 46m str xp, 166m summ xp, 48m fletch , 38m thiev and 7m prayer. The first two of these skills he did in one week o.O

backgroundsignature.png