200M in all Skills

Makilio

And gives big advantage to those who set records in the past.

Lol when you consider "the big" updates to make skills faster, those big advantages just don't seem so big anymore.

Uber Pro Scaper

Muahahaa

I thought the game just kept crashing on me while I was training thieving... This makes sense now that I've been fletching for 4 hours without what I thought was a crash but it logs me out within like 1-2 hours at monkey knife fighters. And all this time I thought it was something wrong with my computer. I updated java and checked my windows update (I don't have it set to auto-update because it annoys me when it installs useless updates). I just failed.

Lol when you consider "the big" updates to make skills faster, those big advantages just don't seem so big anymore.

Very truecool.gif

Update of the top 15

1. Telmomarques : 2,69B xp (+30M). A sense of relative urgency prompted Telmomarques to tear up through prayer these last days to stay ahead of Elias and claim rank 1 in Xp. He became the 5th player to get that rank in the last 5 years. Stay tuned for an exciting battle for rank 1 between him and Elias. Coming milestones : 100M ranged and 2,7B xp.

2. Allar (previously Skiller - Aasiwat) : 2,68B xp. After 13 months at rank 1, Allar is starting his descent out of the top 15.

3. Elias : 2,68B xp (+97M). Like I hinted last week, Elias' deflated XP got inflated in the last days with some effigy dumping, summoning and prayer training. Definitely considered a strong contender, he passed Jd and is now less than 1M xp from passing inactive Allar. Expect him to become the first player to achieve 20 skills over 50M shortly and give Telmomarques a run for his money in the days/weeks to come. He's reached 100M HP and 2,6B xp last week. Coming milestones : 2,7B xp and 100M slayer

4. Jdelacroix : 2,64Bxp (+4M). A slow week for Jd, he's still keeping up with farming and thieving and could reach his 9th skill at 200M with thieving in the weeks to come. Coming milestones : 200M thieving (9th skill) and 100M smithing

5. Elvis (previously Nintendo Swe) : 2,54B xp (+25M). Still slaying last week, Elvis dumped a couple effigies for nice gains all around. Even though he's somewhat far from the top 4, he could easily cover the gap via consturction and FM. Coming milestones : 200M attack, 200M herblore (7th and 8th), 100M slayer and 100M farming

6. Drumgun : 2,53B xp (+15M). Still training fletching and fishing, Drumgun also trained some dungeoneering and FM. He's on pace to reach his 10th skill at 200M with fletching in about 5 weeks. Coming milestones : 200M WC and 200M fletch (10th and 11th skill)

7. S U O M I : 2,48B xp (+29M). About to reach his 9th skill at 200M with str, Suomi reached 100M slayer last week for his 10th skill over 100M. I expect him to enter the top 5 at the very least when he reaches 2,68B xp. Coming milestones : 100M WC, 200M Str and 2,5B xp

8. Tezz : 2,44B xp (+23M). Hunting full-time, Tezz is keeping a very nice pace lately and is currently the best positionned to tie Allar for most skills over 100M. Coming milestones : 100M hunter, , 100M ranged and 100M fletching.

9. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive

10. Paperbag : 2,13B xp. Inactive.

11. Kingduffy : 2,09B xp (+11M). Mainly training smithing, herblore and hunter last week, the King of balance is about 4 weeks away from re-entering the top 10. He could also challenge Elias for most skills over 50M shortly. Coming milestones : 2,1B xp, 100M WC and 100M ranged

12. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Inactive.

13. Green098 : 1,99B xp (+11M). Still slaying via magic, Green is about to reach 2B xp. She should also pass Gertjaars sometimes in late june/early july. Coming milestones : 2B xp

14. Won all wars (previously Skiller 703 ) : 1,95B xp (+8M). Mostly running around and training farming, this skiller should reach 2B xp during this summer. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

15. Lan : 1,87B xp. Inactive

Tg should enter the top 15 early in the coming week.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

ye, but now rich people cough *lemar* is getting 1.1m prayer exp per hour because of the money he pays to his runners, granting him faster exp per hour than previous record holders

This should be the first top 15 update, although there were some top 10 updates before this.

[hide]

Update and bonus XP watch of the top 15

1. Skiller : 2,211,964,703 xp. Training mostly construction, he has started the mining-smithing-magic trio skills lately. Coming milestones: 100M slayer and 200M construction (6th skill).

2. Zarfot : 2,145,473,048 xp. He's been training dungeoneering mostly lately even though he still does slayer form time to time. Coming milestones : 200M fletching (6th skill)

3. Jdelacroix : 2,097,053,007 xp. Jd has been doing some slayer last week, a skill he has been criticised here for not having a proper Hp to slayer ratio. Coming milestones : 2,1B xp and 100M xp ranged.

4. Drumgun : 2,033,592,646 xp. Drumgun has been doing some farming and dungeoneering lately and climbing up overall ranks. Coming milestones : 100M fletching.

5. Gertjaars : 2,019,028,063 xp. Still inactive.

6. Lan : 1,833,097,386 xp. The great rank 5 slayer is still going at it. Coming milestones: nothing in sight!

7. Erw J : 1,819,803,878 xp. He's gotten 99 dungeoneering this past week as weel as 100M wc. Coming milestones : 100M summon

8. Kingduffy : 1,692,759,908 xp. Still going at a "slow pace" , he's been doing dungeoneering lately. Coming milestones : 1,7B xp

9. Elvis : 1,653,582,315 xp. One of the fastest players these days, he's been training prayer and dungeoneering. Coming milestones : 100M prayer and 100M attack.

10. Paperbag : 1,619,757,446 xp. I have no idea what he's been up to lately except that it's been at a slow pace... Coming milestones : 100M farming.

11. Elias : 1,618,723,950 xp. Elias is training multiple skills but mostly crafting. Coming milestones : nothing in sight.

12. telmomarques : 1,590,315,301 xp. The rank 1 overall has shifted into high gear lately training construction and having the fastest speed of the top players. Coming milestones : 1,6B xp.

13. Green098 : 1,529,263,823 xp. He's still training dungeoneering. Coming milestones : nothing in sight.

14. ox : 1,505,779,436 xp. haven't done nothing much this last week. Coming milestones : Nothing in sight.

15. S U O M I : 1,501,694,200 xp. Still training mining, smithing and magic, he's coming close to stop begging for lava titan pouches! Coming milestones : 200M mining (5th skill)

next update monday with the results from the bonus XP week-end!

Edit: Elias is off to a great start! http://runetracker.org/eventrecords-0,1

[/hide]

Current top 15

[hide]

Update of the top 15

1. Telmomarques : 2,69B xp (+30M). A sense of relative urgency prompted Telmomarques to tear up through prayer these last days to stay ahead of Elias and claim rank 1 in Xp. He became the 5th player to get that rank in the last 5 years. Stay tuned for an exciting battle for rank 1 between him and Elias. Coming milestones : 100M ranged and 2,7B xp.

2. Allar (previously Skiller - Aasiwat) : 2,68B xp. After 13 months at rank 1, Allar is starting his descent out of the top 15.

3. Elias : 2,68B xp (+97M). Like I hinted last week, Elias' deflated XP got inflated in the last days with some effigy dumping, summoning and prayer training. Definitely considered a strong contender, he passed Jd and is now less than 1M xp from passing inactive Allar. Expect him to become the first player to achieve 20 skills over 50M shortly and give Telmomarques a run for his money in the days/weeks to come. He's reached 100M HP and 2,6B xp last week. Coming milestones : 2,7B xp and 100M slayer

4. Jdelacroix : 2,64Bxp (+4M). A slow week for Jd, he's still keeping up with farming and thieving and could reach his 9th skill at 200M with thieving in the weeks to come. Coming milestones : 200M thieving (9th skill) and 100M smithing

5. Elvis (previously Nintendo Swe) : 2,54B xp (+25M). Still slaying last week, Elvis dumped a couple effigies for nice gains all around. Even though he's somewhat far from the top 4, he could easily cover the gap via consturction and FM. Coming milestones : 200M attack, 200M herblore (7th and 8th), 100M slayer and 100M farming

6. Drumgun : 2,53B xp (+15M). Still training fletching and fishing, Drumgun also trained some dungeoneering and FM. He's on pace to reach his 10th skill at 200M with fletching in about 5 weeks. Coming milestones : 200M WC and 200M fletch (10th and 11th skill)

7. S U O M I : 2,48B xp (+29M). About to reach his 9th skill at 200M with str, Suomi reached 100M slayer last week for his 10th skill over 100M. I expect him to enter the top 5 at the very least when he reaches 2,68B xp. Coming milestones : 100M WC, 200M Str and 2,5B xp

8. Tezz : 2,44B xp (+23M). Hunting full-time, Tezz is keeping a very nice pace lately and is currently the best positionned to tie Allar for most skills over 100M. Coming milestones : 100M hunter, , 100M ranged and 100M fletching.

9. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive

10. Paperbag : 2,13B xp. Inactive.

11. Kingduffy : 2,09B xp (+11M). Mainly training smithing, herblore and hunter last week, the King of balance is about 4 weeks away from re-entering the top 10. He could also challenge Elias for most skills over 50M shortly. Coming milestones : 2,1B xp, 100M WC and 100M ranged

12. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Inactive.

13. Green098 : 1,99B xp (+11M). Still slaying via magic, Green is about to reach the mystical "half-way" mark. She should also pass Gertjaars sometimes in late june/early july. Coming milestones : 2B xp

14. Won all wars (previously Skiller 703 ) : 1,95B xp (+8M). Mostly running around and training farming, this skiller should reach 2B xp during this summer. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

15. Lan : 1,87B xp. Inactive

Tg should enter the top 15 early in the coming week.

[/hide]

Sep. 2 - Jun. 4

275 days

Changes:

Players Left, Ox and Erw J

Players Entered, Tezz and Won all wars

1.090B - Telmomarques +12

0.469B - Allar --- -1 (-2 now) Inactive

1.049B - Elias --- +9 (+10 now)

0.545B - Jdelacroix --- -1

0.881B - Elvis --- +4

0.491B - Drumgun --- -2

0.997B - S U O M I --- +8

1.141B - Tezz --- +8

0.208B - Zarfot --- -7 Inactive

0.510B - Paperbag --- 0 Inactive

0.397B - Kingduffy --- -3

0.000B - Gertjaars --- -7 Inactive

0.456B - Green098 --- 0

0.597B - Won all Wars --- +2

0.039B - Lan --- -9 Inactive

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazing how Telmomarques was able to go from rank 12 in September to rank 1 a few days ago, gaining over 1B xp in that time frame.

Also very amazing feat at S U O M I, gaining 900m xp especially considering the skills he trains.

Also gratz on the most xp gained by Tezz, and another 1b gainer Elias.

Fun fact: Combining all of the top 15, there is at least someone who achieved 200m in each skill, except for Zarfot is the only one above 50m rc (Elias and Telmomarques very close). Who will be the first to 100m or 200m rc, in the top 15? (My bet is on Dapledo entering the top 15, and gaining 100m rc, before another player does, unless Elias and Telmomarques decide to straight shot 200m Slayer, and manage to effigy to 100m rc, or S U O M I trains it.)

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Very nice post Assassin, must have taken quite some time.

The xp gains are amazing, considering it's not even a full year.

I'm very curious at the point where most of them have to train the slower skills while Suomi has those done.

Werpheus.png

How is Green098 reaching the half-way mark at 2B, when the half-mark is now at 2.5B?

Wrote that pretty late, I edited my mistake.

Edit @ Assassin

Very nice post, I was thinking of doing something similar on july 1rst to see who gained the most during the first half of the year, but this is way better!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

looking at tht chart around 2-2.2m exp is what u need to get per day to be completely even in ranks - however i think this is gunna change as time goes on.....

its almost 1 year of effigy also....all the people that slayed hardcore during that timeframe got way more exp than the rest

edit:to post below - tezz has it and suomi/allar are over 100m with elias nintendoswe kingduffy 80m+ paperbag inactive and has lowest slay of the bunch i think and jd has 37m but doesnt like slayer that much :P

im still unsure whether they are best used on slayer itself or rc.......but seeing all these big exp gains makes me think rc again altho it leaves less cb exp for effigy camping later :P.....

StarViv.png

I think that a lot of the people on the list without 200m slayer (maybe noone has it idk) should have slayer be one of their immediate goals so that effigys can be used on those epically long skills.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

I think that a lot of the people on the list without 200m slayer (maybe noone has it idk) should have slayer be one of their immediate goals so that effigys can be used on those epically long skills.

Tezz is only one with 200m slay. Lost a lot of xp for rc though since effigies came out way to late and all the str xp he got from dg.

i wonder how much Frost bones are going to rise with quite a few top players going for prayer atm

thanks for the updates guys, pretty cool to read ;-) maybe thai can give us a time update? (i know i can do myself but i'm lazy lol)

Grats to Mithril on the daily exp record and Lemar on the daily pray record.

Is it just me or has the competition between players stepped it up a notch recently?

Kjarqu.png

i wonder how much Frost bones are going to rise with quite a few top players going for prayer atm

thanks for the updates guys, pretty cool to read ;-) maybe thai can give us a time update? (i know i can do myself but i'm lazy lol)

Grats to Mithril on the daily exp record and Lemar on the daily pray record.

Is it just me or has the competition between players stepped it up a notch recently?

Mainly between Telmo and Elias since Elias is very close to rank 1 and Telmo is trying to defend it as much as he can.

sigtsg99tq3.png