200M in all Skills

Makilio

well who would have thought after last weeks top 15 update that elias would be #1 for this weeks update

I knew he had 250+ effigies banked, but thought he'd wait a couple more days/weeks before dumping. No idea if he'll cover the spread by the time I update the top 15 on saturday night, but everything's possible!

Edit: here's what I wrote concerning JD and Elias last week:

3. Jdelacroix : 2,64Bxp (+16M). Still keeping up with smithing, thieving and farming, Jd could tie Allar for most skills over 100M if he keeps training smithing and decide to train def. Even though he has a seemingly confortable lead on Elias, that lead could shrink rapidly if Elias decides to unload some effigies. Coming milestones : 200M thieving (9th skill) and 100M smithing

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I have this extreme urge to come back to RS :S

I just love that natural high feeling from training a skill just like 3 hours a day or so. I'm sure you all know what I mean :P

I'll think about it but its a bit demotivating that I dropped my entire bank and house so meh. I could always ask for donations :) But thats suomi's thing! I wont steal that. So idk what i'll do yet. If I played again it'd only be for fun and not pushing myself to limits I cannot do.

why not play a game that isn't considered a joke by everyone that doesn't play it

just kidding

kind of

not really

im getting 99 agility right now @ adv barb and wondering how anyone could ever get 200m in this [cabbage]

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Paper:

Don't come back, even for a minute.

Don't read this thread anymore.

And stop dreaming about Runescape.

Trust me it's for your own good.

This.

Ask an admin to IP ban you here, I'm sure they'll understand if you tell them why.

Congratulations Suomi on 120 slayer :D

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

I might consider locking my account so my highscores still stay there. Also I cant block RS because my brother still plays :mellow:

And grats Suomi, keep going <3

What are you planning on doing in the real life mmorpg? :)

Eb.png

I might consider locking my account so my highscores still stay there. Also I cant block RS because my brother still plays :mellow:

And grats Suomi, keep going <3

What are you planning on doing in the real life mmorpg? :)

He's been doing drugs with his friends since he quit RuneScape.

372nd to max total level

Whatever addiction you may find after that can only be healthier then virtual ones.

I get it. Internet sarcasm.

Runescape got me into java programming, which got me into computer science, which got me a job. Thanks scape.

Everyone needs a hobby. If someone spends all of his/her spare time working on an old car, or collecting coins, or playing a sport, that's fine... but heaven forbid we spend our time playing video games. Sorry for OT.

lalalasig2.png

Hi Im paperbags brother. |^_^| I figuered i'd make an accont idk why I havent before.. he tells me alot about this thread, I guess I never got around to it. so hi once again good to be here.