200M in all Skills

Makilio

He could also beat Jebrim's agility record if he changed his mind.

1 effigy is 138k xp so 453 would be 62.5M which is only 4.4M off beating drumgun's daily record so idk what you're talking about 19m summoning for.

Agility is easy in comparison to runecrafting and 1.5x as fast if you use ba horn in good teams. Another factor is that the runecrafting record will be harder to beat, if I did agility Jebrim would probably just spend 6 months at brimhaven beating it because he is the best at agility in the game.

L

This is a rough estimate but I think you get approx 1xp in tickets for every 1xp gotten doing the obstacles in brimhaven. That's 100m agility.

If you used Karamja Gloves 4 and were aiming for the best Agility Xp/hr while there, then yes. However, if your only goal was to maximise the amount of stored Xp, it'd be far better to half afk it in between tickets and to take off the gloves between tickets as well. This would give you about 26k Xp in tickets and about 4k Xp in obstacles per hour. It's possible to store about 160m Agility Xp, but it'd take a very long time.

As taken from the book of Jebrim. Chapter 4 verse 3-7. So it was spoken.

aribiterspar3.png

It would take about 7k hours on the Brimhaven alone. That's about 300 RS days on Adventurer's Log.

7k hours X 72k xp rate (around the max of Barb Outpost)= 504m Xp

So, the choice is to get 160m agility xp day record or to get 504m xp.

Epic xp potential

[hide]

I posted this a long time ago here. If you want to go for absolute maximum including all ridiculous methods you would do demonic thrones for 16 hours like you said and then do talon beast pouches would be the second fastest possible xp/h after demonic thrones.

Wanna have a record day?

The Set up:

1) Soul Wars: 50k max zeal

Only use range and mage while playing the game getting all of the zeal. Do not get more than 150m Attack xp or HP xp. If you are getting close to going over switch to ranged or mage. Stay at 13m strength and defense.

2) Pest Control: 500 max zeal

Again don't let your self get over 150m attack or HP while getting these points

3) Penguin Points: 50 max points

Just save these for the record day like PC and SW zeal.

4) Dungeoneering:

Get exactly 146,816,363 dungeon xp. This will result in 14,681,636 Tokens.

5) Summoning:

Saved up about 63k blue charms, 63k water talismans, and 14m shards

6) Effigies: 450 max (Assuming you need at minimum 66 bank slots)

Cannon cave crawlers for these to avoid too much cmb xp. Again do not get over 150m attack or HP xp.

7) Vine Sweeper: No max points

Get exactly 40 farming and then save up 199,962,776 points

8) Brimhaven Agility Tickets: No max

At an average of 15xp per obstacle and an average of 5 obstacles per ticket Assuming you started at lvl 40 agility.

You would need 468,000 @ 1k tickets, 300 @ 100 tickets, 25 @ 25 tickets, 10 @ 10 tickets. In total you need to collect 468,335 tickets

9) Slayer points: 64,011 max points

Slay until you have 64k points, Do not go over 150m attack, or get any strength/defense xp. Use mage/range to slayer if needed.

The Record Day:

1) Spend Soul Wars zeal: 462m xp

Spend 20k points on Strength, Spend 20k points on Defense, Spend 5k points on Attack, and spend 5k points on HP

2) Spend Pest Control zeal: 280k xp

Spend all 500 points on Attack.

3) Spend Penguin Points: 123,750 xp

Spend on any non-cmb skill except farm, dungeon, or agility.

4) Spend Dungeoneering Tokens: 14,681,636 xp (12,067,637* xp)

You will have 14,681,636 Tokens. You can either spend all on xp for the record (*)or spend 2,614,000 tokens to get all of the rewards then 12,067,637 on xp.

5) Spend Vine Sweeper points: 199,962,776 xp

Spend them all on farming.

6) Spend Agility Tickets: 164,838,278 xp

Spend the 468,335 tickets in the highest increments possible to get the most xp. Make sure to use Karamaja Gloves 4 for the bonus xp.

7) Effigies: 79,002,000 xp

Use all 450 of the effigies. Don't investigate the farming or the agility options. Use all of the lamps on Dungeoneering.

8) Spend Slayer points: 1.6m xp

Spend all 64k points, 400 at a time for 10k slayer xp each time.

Assuming this takes you about 2 hours to open all of the effigies, spend all of the points/tokens/tickets, and you need at least an hour to use the bathroom/eat. That leaves 21 hours to spend the blue charms

9) Summoning: 49,341,600 xp

Assuming 3k pouches an hour use all 63k blue charms, or as many as possible.

[/hide]

So in total your record day would result in a staggering 921,488,441 xp O.o

If one wanted to get 1b xp in a day they would have to do at least 80m construction with demonic thrones. However, if you were already doing 80m with demonic thrones you might as well get 200m with them in 15 hours and then spend the rest of the 6 hours doing geyser titans.

I just did these calculations for the fun of it. I realize that no one will ever do this nor ever come close. It would take probably around 2 years of play time just to set up such a day.[hide]

Wow theres a max zeal?

Suiciding in soul wars keeps up your activity so you dont have to worry about getting too much xp :) I think you could also use splash mage

Goodluck with collecting 63k blue charms while only training combat at SW :angry:

That's what cannons are for, if you notice in my suggested setup for max xp potential I didnt use SW to max range. Of course you could use rings of recoil lol but meh.

Also I thought you could get charms from soul wars.

Epic xp potential

[hide]

I posted this a long time ago here. If you want to go for absolute maximum including all ridiculous methods you would do demonic thrones for 16 hours like you said and then do talon beast pouches would be the second fastest possible xp/h after demonic thrones.

Wanna have a record day?

The Set up:

Only use range and mage while playing the game getting all of the zeal. Do not get more than 150m Attack xp or HP xp. If you are getting close to going over switch to ranged or mage. Stay at 13m strength and defense.

4) Dungeoneering:

5) Summoning:

Cannon cave crawlers for these to avoid too much cmb xp. Again do not get over 150m attack or HP xp.

At an average of 15xp per obstacle and an average of 5 obstacles per ticket Assuming you started at lvl 40 agility.

You would need 468,000 @ 1k tickets, 300 @ 100 tickets, 25 @ 25 tickets, 10 @ 10 tickets. In total you need to collect 468,335 tickets

Slay until you have 64k points, Do not go over 150m attack, or get any strength/defense xp. Use mage/range to slayer if needed.

The Record Day:

Spend 20k points on Strength, Spend 20k points on Defense, Spend 5k points on Attack, and spend 5k points on HP

You will have 14,681,636 Tokens. You can either spend all on xp for the record (*)or spend 2,614,000 tokens to get all of the rewards then 12,067,637 on xp.

Spend the 468,335 tickets in the highest increments possible to get the most xp. Make sure to use Karamaja Gloves 4 for the bonus xp.

Use all 450 of the effigies. Don't investigate the farming or the agility options. Use all of the lamps on Dungeoneering.

Assuming this takes you about 2 hours to open all of the effigies, spend all of the points/tokens/tickets, and you need at least an hour to use the bathroom/eat. That leaves 21 hours to spend the blue charms

[/hide]

If one wanted to get 1b xp in a day they would have to do at least 80m construction with demonic thrones. However, if you were already doing 80m with demonic thrones you might as well get 200m with them in 15 hours and then spend the rest of the 6 hours doing geyser titans.

I just did these calculations for the fun of it. I realize that no one will ever do this nor ever come close. It would take probably around 2 years of play time just to set up such a day.[hide]

Wow theres a max zeal?

Suiciding in soul wars keeps up your activity so you dont have to worry about getting too much xp :) I think you could also use splash mage

Goodluck with collecting 63k blue charms while only training combat at SW :angry:

That's what cannons are for, if you notice in my suggested setup for max xp potential I didnt use SW to max range. Of course you could use rings of recoil lol but meh.

Also I thought you could get charms from soul wars.

Lootsharing for charms(wallaskies for blues) is also possible.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

At a VERY crappy rate.

Unless you think it would be efficient to gain 1b+ xp in a day, it wouldn't really matter...

He could also beat Jebrim's agility record if he changed his mind.

1 effigy is 138k xp so 453 would be 62.5M which is only 4.4M off beating drumgun's daily record so idk what you're talking about 19m summoning for.

Agility is easy in comparison to runecrafting and 1.5x as fast if you use ba horn in good teams. Another factor is that the runecrafting record will be harder to beat, if I did agility Jebrim would probably just spend 6 months at brimhaven beating it because he is the best at agility in the game.

Lover Romeo is the best, it's all about #1 on hiscores.

Maxed Overall since November '09

Btw, I still don't agree that BA horn makes any significant increase of normal training, if any. This is mostly stemming from the fact that I have yet to see anybody actually employ such a technique long-term and succeed in obtaining a better rate overall.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

How fast is cashing in sq'irk juices?

i would say 7m xp/h is possible

Can these be saved up? I am not sure how that mini game works. If they can be that would be something else you could do on the record day to get over 1b with out demonic thrones. Also instead of summoning it would be easier and better xp/h to just buy [cabbage] tons of zombie jars and get as many curved and long bones (preferably all curved) as possible and then on the record day run the bones. This might even be faster xp than nail beast pouches.

Epic xp potential

[hide]

Wanna have a record day?

The Set up:

4) Dungeoneering:

5) Summoning:

The Record Day:

[/hide]

Wow theres a max zeal?

I got that from the wiki so who knows if that is actually true. I doubt anyone has amassed 50k SW points ever. I think Drumgun probably had the most and that was only like 6k. So I am not sure where the 50k comes from, but that is what I based the calculations on. The max slayer points, PC zeal, and Penguin points I know are correct.

Btw, I still don't agree that BA horn makes any significant increase of normal training, if any. This is mostly stemming from the fact that I have yet to see anybody actually employ such a technique long-term and succeed in obtaining a better rate overall.

It takes 2-3 hours to fill a horn in a good team, I think the problem is finding people who want to fill their horn every day. I guess it's for people who don't enjoy running around in circles all day and enjoy speeding the process up, personally I find BA much more enjoyable than agility anyway.

It takes 2-3 hours to fill a horn in a good team, I think the problem is finding people who want to fill their horn every day. I guess it's for people who don't enjoy running around in circles all day and enjoy speeding the process up, personally I find BA much more enjoyable than agility anyway.

prob only worth it if u were in a ba clan or something.

I think the forced roles thing/lack of connections or timezones makes ba harder than dg in terms of finding quality players to play with most people can do decent attacking/collecting but its hard to be a defender/healer and the ba horn only stores 1.3m exp so it would be way too much break betwee using/having to find people and playing. if the horn stored 10m exp for example it would be easier to train longterm and fill it up alot when on good team and empty when noones on.

I think people will NOT use ba for the majority of agility

StarViv.png

prob only worth it if u were in a ba clan or something.

I think the forced roles thing/lack of connections or timezones makes ba harder than dg in terms of finding quality players to play with most people can do decent attacking/collecting but its hard to be a defender/healer and the ba horn only stores 1.3m exp so it would be way too much break betwee using/having to find people and playing. if the horn stored 10m exp for example it would be easier to train longterm and fill it up alot when on good team and empty when noones on.

I think people will NOT use ba for the majority of agility

If you don't actively train agility and only train it when you have charge in your horn, 100k agility xp an hour isn't hard at all- even the BA teams in dgs can manage that. If you were a member of BAA and did BA as frequently as you could, i can't see any problem with managing that as an average- what jebrim is forgetting is that if your goal is anything reasonable(ie, not 1b agility xp) you will have other things to do, too, so there isn't any time lost waiting for teams and such. For 200m in all skills, it's definitely reasonable to use horn for all that xp- you are only depending on other people for around 33% of the time of training agility.

If you don't actively train agility and only train it when you have charge in your horn, 100k agility xp an hour isn't hard at all- even the BA teams in dgs can manage that. If you were a member of BAA and did BA as frequently as you could, i can't see any problem with managing that as an average- what jebrim is forgetting is that if your goal is anything reasonable(ie, not 1b agility xp) you will have other things to do, too, so there isn't any time lost waiting for teams and such. For 200m in all skills, it's definitely reasonable to use horn for all that xp- you are only depending on other people for around 33% of the time of training agility.

True, it is not hard to fill a horn in short time. Since Jebrim II is probably a lvl 3 cb, this would not be an option for him since he would have to leech BA 100% of his time there or train combat. But for a balanced player, BA makes agility indeed a lot faster.

True, it is not hard to fill a horn in short time. Since Jebrim II is probably a lvl 3 cb, this would not be an option for him since he would have to leech BA 100% of his time there or train combat. But for a balanced player, BA makes agility indeed a lot faster.

Probably should leave this to Jebrim but I think his agility pures are getting 35hp each for agile armour

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

You guys are all missing my point. You talk a lot about the theory, but in practice, it does not work. Nobody has done any significant amount of Xp while agiling with the BA horn and obtained better Xp/hr overall.

As for the person who mentioned BAA, that clan sucks L.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

You guys are all missing my point. You talk a lot about the theory, but in practice, it does not work. Nobody has done any significant amount of Xp while agiling with the BA horn and obtained better Xp/hr overall.

How can you exactly tell if someone does or doesn't manage this? As you'd only train when you have a full horn, the xp would be highly inconsistent within weeks and days, but the average per playing hour would still be over 100k an hour. For 200m in all skills, you could fill the horn once a week and empty it, thus taking ~3 years for 200m, so by no means is this impossible(or even hard). The only case where there could be a problem with this is if your sole goal in rs is to train agility, and that is too rare to even consider.

How can you exactly tell if someone does or doesn't manage this? As you'd only train when you have a full horn, the xp would be highly inconsistent within weeks and days, but the average per playing hour would still be over 100k an hour. For 200m in all skills, you could fill the horn once a week and empty it, thus taking ~3 years for 200m, so by no means is this impossible(or even hard). The only case where there could be a problem with this is if your sole goal in rs is to train agility, and that is too rare to even consider.

Because I know everybody with at least 50m+ Agility Xp and not one of those has ever used the strategy you guys are claiming works. Also, it is NOT best to make the horn completely full, as you risk overfilling it. Furthermore, it isn't even necessary to empty the horn out completely either. If your pro team is ready, it'd be far better to just do BA to maintain some points in your horn. All that matters is to never let the horn go empty. Being full is not a requirement. This is all of course assuming that it actually is better than normal training.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png