200M in all Skills

Makilio

Really I think it comes down to quiting. They're all extremely fast but how many of them will play for years like this is the real question. I know S U O M I says he will and is proving he has no intention of not doing that. But how many others do you think will be able to keep up this pace for years. If S U O M I doesn't quit and goes through with what he's planning on doing I think he will be first but I wouldn't rule out anyone yet just because of the randomness of something coming up in life. There are just some things you can't plan for that could make you quit.

No, I'm not judging their playing habits I couldn't care less if someone enjoys the game enough to spend 16 hours a day on it. It's not mine or anyone else's business.

Also, please don't take what I said and start a "how the players live their lives" debate.

Even if Telmo and all the other top players don't plan on going for 5b exp, they might just end up there after so many years of playing and just enjoying the game.

Hi everyone! Just wanted to post to let you all know I'm still alive :) The rumors you heard were true. I was in the hospital for a whopping 25 days and just got home today. Finally! I was locked up in the psych ward due to my extreme suicidal issues. But right now I feel great! I'm not sure of my goals on runescape right now. I'm just glad to be free and do the things I missed so much in this house! I need to not let this game take over my life to a full extent and cut down a little on the hours maybe. We'll see. I'll start gaining xp again soon. I thank those who worry about me, means alot <3

Glad to hear you're doing better now. <3

I've had to remove some off topic posts. Please remember to pay attention to our forum rules and Tripsis' reminder when posting; it will help the staff keep the poking into this great discussion thread to a minimum, which is better for conversation overall :thumbup:

hzvjpwS.gif

I've had to remove some off topic posts. Please remember to pay attention to our forum rules and Tripsis' reminder when posting; it will help the staff keep the poking into this great discussion thread to a minimum, which is better for conversation overall :thumbup:

No reason to delete Suomi's post. It was a good one :) It's wonderful to see the people who care. Sure the troll posts can be removed but there haven't been any yet.

No reason to delete Suomi's post. It was a good one :) It's wonderful to see the people who care. Sure the troll posts can be removed but there haven't been any yet.

That was actually an accident XD I already PM'd Suomi's post code back to him when I realized my mistake. In the attempt of being clear, Suomi's post didn't break the rules at all. The only reason why I won't attempt to merge the post back into this thread is because I don't wish to break it. XD

Edited by Kimberly

hzvjpwS.gif

That was actually an accident XD I already PM'd Suomi's post code back to her when I realized my mistake. In the attempt of being clear, Suomi's post didn't break the rules at all. The only reason why I won't attempt to merge the post back into this thread is because I don't wish to break it. XD

Haha that's alright, mistakes happen =P I was panicing at first when I noticed my post was deleted but then I got the PM from you few mins later and was really relieved haha. Really appreciate there are moderators/admins monitoring this thread and removing posts when needed, thanks. I am a he btw, just to avoid confusion.

Anyways here is what I posted earlier:

Hi everyone! Just wanted to post to let you all know I'm still alive :) The rumors you heard were true. I was in the hospital for a whopping 25 days and just got home today. Finally! I was locked up in the psych ward due to my extreme suicidal issues. But right now I feel great! I'm not sure of my goals on runescape right now. I'm just glad to be free and do the things I missed so much in this house! I need to not let this game take over my life to a full extent and cut down a little on the hours maybe. We'll see. I'll start gaining xp again soon. I thank those who worry about me, means alot <3

So glad to hear you are alive, I was really worried. Missed you so much and was happy to see you log in after weeks. Thank you for this post and I really wish you all the best.

No idea yet when I will get 200M Slayer and which rank I will get, too early to say anything yet. I take one day at a time, time will tell. That's what I always keep saying haha =P Thanks for all the comments and will be interesting to see how things turn out.

Thanks again for the weekly update langer.

Really I think it comes down to quiting. They're all extremely fast but how many of them will play for years like this is the real question. I know S U O M I says he will and is proving he has no intention of not doing that. But how many others do you think will be able to keep up this pace for years. If S U O M I doesn't quit and goes through with what he's planning on doing I think he will be first but I wouldn't rule out anyone yet just because of the randomness of something coming up in life. There are just some things you can't plan for that could make you quit.

No, I'm not judging their playing habits I couldn't care less if someone enjoys the game enough to spend 16 hours a day on it. It's not mine or anyone else's business.

Also, please don't take what I said and start a "how the players live their lives" debate.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Never know about life and can't really know anything for certain.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

That was actually an accident XD I already PM'd Suomi's post code back to her when I realized my mistake. In the attempt of being clear, Suomi's post didn't break the rules at all. The only reason why I won't attempt to merge the post back into this thread is because I don't wish to break it. XD

Haha that's alright, mistakes happen =P I was panicing at first when I noticed my post was deleted but then I got the PM from you few mins later and was really relieved haha. Really appreciate there are moderators/admins monitoring this thread and removing posts when needed, thanks. I am a he btw, just to avoid confusion.

Anyways here is what I posted earlier:

So glad to hear you are alive, I was really worried. Missed you so much and was happy to see you log in after weeks. Thank you for this post and I really wish you all the best.

No idea yet when I will get 200M Slayer and which rank I will get, too early to say anything yet. I take one day at a time, time will tell. That's what I always keep saying haha =P Thanks for all the comments and will be interesting to see how things turn out.

Thanks again for the weekly update langer.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Never know about life and can't really know anything for certain.

Only thing we kbnow for certain is SUOMI is my lover and nobody can have him but me

aribiterspar3.png

yea welcome back paper ;) play the game for fun and take it one day at a time like suomi said

and yea nothings for certain thier may be drastic changes in rs or rl to make anyone quit so just play the game and enjoy own progress is the best way to go.

StarViv.png

I'm glad you're back and doing well, for the past week you had me worried. I struggle with my own issues and i'm just glad you never gave in.

Good luck with getting back :thumbup: !

Eb.png

Cheers for the update Langer.

But yeah, basically what's just been said before. Can't see anyone getting before Suomi unless he quits. Which I can't see happening, as once he sets a goal he generally gets it. :P

Thanks for the update, Langer.

It was a long time ago since the ranked 1 overall also had the most overall xp. This will happen as soon as Telmomarques overtakes Allar.

Werpheus.png

Tezz has reached 2,4B xp.

TElmomarques is about 5-6 days away from 200M hunter.

Thanks Langer, and awesome signature, really helpful! :thumbsup:

Currently working towards 2496 total.

Oscar.png

@Thai_Tong

Wondering if we could see another time update?

Poked around a little on your spread sheet and it shows that SUOMI is now down to 6428 hours, a whopping 1200hr decrease since the last update not too long ago. Just wondering if you've changed some of your calculations that would account for this?

@Thai_Tong

Wondering if we could see another time update?

Poked around a little on your spread sheet and it shows that SUOMI is now down to 6428 hours, a whopping 1200hr decrease since the last update not too long ago. Just wondering if you've changed some of your calculations that would account for this?

Faster effigy drops since last time, something changes pretty much every week unfortunately. I hope some day it will stop changing so we can make conparisons. Put in loads of others this week :P

Langer's list is in red.

7. S U O M I 6429

14. Skiller 703. 8491

9. Zarfot 8583

5. Nintendo Swe 8601

4. Elias 8621

1. Allar 8627

2. Telmomarques 8638

Dapledo 8907

3. Jdelacroix 9379

[16] Tg 9706

lagota pro 9884

11. Kingduffy 9990

13. Green098. 10010

Athymy 10067

15. Lan : 10241

Season 10394

12. Gertjaars 10708

10. Paperbag 10745

8. Tezz 10755

wisely done 10767

[17] Pope712. 10780

dragonseance 10838

phoenix odin 11162

zezima 11192

el popo1. 11387

6. Drumgun 11608

Aribiterspar 12628

Thai tong 13031 (1 hour ahead of toony lol)

toony 13032

idwa (some noob rank 199999 cooking) 13553

200m 13563

The effigy change made tezz and drumgun go down a few ranks and buyable paperbag has gone up a few because of that!

Toony is only 500 hours ahead of some noob that is rank 1,999,999 Cooking? Also, how did Skiller 703 get this high on the list, when his Runecrafting/Agility xp is relatively low. (Fishing too).

Currently working towards 2496 total.

Oscar.png

Toony is only 500 hours ahead of some noob that is rank 1,999,999 Cooking? Also, how did Skiller 703 get this high on the list, when his Runecrafting/Agility xp is relatively low. (Fishing too).

Effigies.

Hmm the figures seem pretty dodgy to me.

And I think I've worked out how - it assumes you do cave crawlers to 200m all combat stats and then stop, even if the effigy xp is still faster than the training rate. Thus Skiller 703, with comparatively low combat stats, gets shoved up the list as he gets 7450 effigies covering slayer rc agility and mining. Toony, however, gets just 1100 effigies, meaning that he is put down as training rc, even though for a 200m all skills goal he would be faster continuing at cave crawlers. So his very high combat stats actually INCREASES the amount of time he has left for 200m everything.

In other words that spreadsheet is broken atm :P

P.S. to make that more emphasised - Drumgun suffers from this too and is out of order on the list - his figure lies between el popo1 and aribiterspar, and only slightly below mine

Hmm the figures seem pretty dodgy to me.

And I think I've worked out how - it assumes you do cave crawlers to 200m all combat stats and then stop, even if the effigy xp is still faster than the training rate. Thus Skiller 703, with comparatively low combat stats, gets shoved up the list as he gets 7450 effigies covering slayer rc agility and mining. Toony, however, gets just 1100 effigies, meaning that he is put down as training rc, even though for a 200m all skills goal he would be faster continuing at cave crawlers. So his very high combat stats actually INCREASES the amount of time he has left for 200m everything. I think the current setup works for most players so imo its the best option.

In other words that spreadsheet is broken atm :P

P.S. to make that more emphasised - Drumgun suffers from this too and is out of order on the list - his figure lies between el popo1 and aribiterspar, and only slightly below mine

Calc isn't really broken, it would be impossible to set it up so that someone continues after maxing cb until they have maxed any slow skills like rc because of how much people's xp varies. It is possible that this is not the case for suomi because he has several slow skills maxed. Also for someone who will max a slow skill half way through crawlering it may cahnge from being good to crawler after maxing melee to not being good.

Also ty for pointing out drumgun, fixed his place.

Thing is that if you get rid of 500million of drumgun's combat xp, his time to 200m everything drops by 1940 hours. As you can see that has a huge effect on the chart.

Would it not be possible to make the calc have you use effigies until you have BOTH 200m in all att/str/def and all slay/rc/agility? As that seems to be what the calculator shows is the optimal point to stop collecting effigies.

Thing is that if you get rid of 500million of drumgun's combat xp, his time to 200m everything drops by 1940 hours. As you can see that has a huge effect on the chart.

Would it not be possible to make the calc have you use effigies until you have BOTH 200m in all att/str/def and all slay/rc/agility? As that seems to be what the calculator shows is the optimal point to stop collecting effigies.

As I was saying before. If someone had maxed all the slow investigation skills then it wouldn't be worth killing them for slayer. Also for people like simon there is the opposite problem in that he gets so many effigies that it would be better to switch to AZ's part of the way through.