200M in all Skills

Makilio

Strykes arent really a good task anyways /: 48k ish slayer xp/h if maging 43k if meleeing if im not mistaken not best for summoning or effigies either if im not mistaken its a semi pointless task unless looking for $

i get loads of effigy @ stryke - bs for summoning tho :P

StarViv.png

No need to critisise my 147k figure, it would be correct if I wasn't given faulse information <_<

I tested alching and got 90k/hr based on a 27 min test. I'm 95 wc and I boosted to 96 for the first 10 mins but I doubt 4 levels would make such a difference. I also stopped woodcutting 5 times and got the message "you swing your hatchet at the tree" but also not a significant difference.

This sounds crazy but maybe splitting and woodcutting is like eating and fishing. I don't fully understand eat/fish so I'll leave it to you to decide if it's plausible.

Can someone else test alching there?

It is ~325.74 xp/log so just multiply that by your logs/hr

Or if you use an adze and assume it is actually burning 1 in 3 logs multiply by 311.24

I'm completely lost in what you're trying to say. Maybe, you're lost actually.

Just put woodcutting down as 140k and call it good.

And why does your spreadsheet have fishing down for 130k?

What I'm saying is I tested it and got 90k/hr. I alched logs instead of splitting them so that I wouldn't miss any ticks from a missclick with the click intensive splitting. I think that figure is way too low so my idea was that splitting might effect woodcutting the same way eating effects fishing. You are the expert on this matter so I'm asking you if you think my idea is plausible.

140k would be 134k/hr with adze if you think that's possible.

130k was the old figure for C2 fishing trio before. I didn't use barbarian fishing because I wasn't bothered to solve the fishing/strength problem (fishing trains strength and strength trains fishing creating an infinate loop). I quickly put together that calc just to see if I could get it to check through all the skills and use lamps on slowest-fastest, as well as change investigating from slow to fast skill. It was never meant to be a proper calculator for players so I didn't put a long time into barb fishing.

Why do some of you bother trying to find the absolute fastest way to get 200m in all skills if NO ONE is going to do it like that? And there is no possible way making money is 0 time spent. Do you just enjoy arguing about unrealistic calculations because you love math?

Why do some of you bother trying to find the absolute fastest way to get 200m in all skills if NO ONE is going to do it like that? And there is no possible way making money is 0 time spent. Do you just enjoy arguing about unrealistic calculations because you love math?

They obviously love the math. Also, if you have everything 200m and you need to finish 15m more fishing exp you might as well waste all your money on purple sweets for the sakes of saving a tick? :P

Currently working towards 2496 total.

Oscar.png

They obviously love the math.

:thumbup:

This is not a Math Forum. This is a forum dedicated to Runescape. Sorry

It creates an interesting discussion that could lead to new and innovative ways to train.

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

::
:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

This is not a Math Forum. This is a forum dedicated to Runescape. Sorry

This thread is about getting 200m xp in all skills and how long it would take. In order to calculate how long it takes to get 200m xp in all skills, math is needed :). Math is actually part of many things in Runescape and should not be isolated to it's own forum, in fact it should be welcomed to all forums.

Legendknewl.png

This thread is about getting 200m xp in all skills and how long it would take. In order to calculate how long it takes to get 200m xp in all skills, math is needed :). Math is actually part of many things in Runescape and should not be isolated to it's own forum, in fact it should be welcomed to all forums.

this

Also the more precise the xp/hr figures are, the more accurately we can represent a player's progress towards all 200M's in comparison to that of another player

A13d.png

I think the math is relevant, although agonising over 147K or 140K to me seems a bit gratuitous, but still relevant I suppose. If you don't like specific types of posts (e.g. calculations), then you're free to skip them and focus on discussion that pertains to your interests.

On another note: Paperbag, what are you up to? Are you spending your time at that new Livid Farm?

+9001.

the nolifer discussion is more relevant than wc being 130k or 147k an hr lol...

StarViv.png

On another note: Paperbag, what are you up to? Are you spending your time at that new Livid Farm?

I think he's going for the uber cape so he needs the new spells but he hasn't gained much agil xp recently. He got some agility and magc xp on the 19th so he might have been doing some livid farm then.

What I'm saying is I tested it and got 90k/hr. I alched logs instead of splitting them so that I wouldn't miss any ticks from a missclick with the click intensive splitting. I think that figure is way too low so my idea was that splitting might effect woodcutting the same way eating effects fishing. You are the expert on this matter so I'm asking you if you think my idea is plausible.

140k would be 134k/hr with adze if you think that's possible.

130k was the old figure for C2 fishing trio before. I didn't use barbarian fishing because I wasn't bothered to solve the fishing/strength problem (fishing trains strength and strength trains fishing creating an infinate loop). I quickly put together that calc just to see if I could get it to check through all the skills and use lamps on slowest-fastest, as well as change investigating from slow to fast skill. It was never meant to be a proper calculator for players so I didn't put a long time into barb fishing.

It's a lot less complicated than you're making it. Splitting arctic pine logs gives 43.5 woodcutting xp (if I can remember right, anyway).

Paperbag has been doing livid farm and merching

(he's not gonna use the money for anything xp-related)

Yeah you wont see much xp gains for a few months. Just want to merch and be rich again because its fun :P I like having phats. I'll keep farming for xp but other then that I wont be doing any other skills for quite awhile. Just burned out.

Yeah you wont see much xp gains for a few months. Just want to merch and be rich again because its fun :P I like having phats. I'll keep farming for xp but other then that I wont be doing any other skills for quite awhile. Just burned out.

Make a another account and do 200m cons with demonic thrones =P

I'd love to can I have 170 bil?

I'd love to can I have 170 bil?

What, I thought you were merching now? You can't make that in like a few hours? Noob.