200M in all Skills

Makilio

c2 fishing is still faster than woodcutting teaks with an adze, but of course woodcutting comes with firemaking xp and c2 fishing comes with your lower floors done, so it's hard to tell really. You probably can't do most of your fishing xp with c2 while getting 200m dg only, you will have to do a lot of plain c2s. For that I think wc + fm is a bit faster.

c2 woodcutting is faster than c2 fishing. Woodcutting and fishing outside of daemonheim are 140k and 90k max, respectively.

147k and 143k (119k if not using purple sweets when you dont get a fish on the 3rd tick)

Your rate estimates never cease to amaze me...

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Good

Foot got 140k at pines with adze. 147k is with d axe. D axe saves 15 seconds every hour when you include firemaking xp. You said foot got 120k with purple sweets I thought that was before urns so I added 20% and took off 1k because of fish filling the urn to 100.5% and you lose some potential xp so you don't get a full 20% bonus.

Good

Foot got 140k at pines with adze. 147k is with d axe. D axe saves 15 seconds every hour when you include firemaking xp. You said foot got 120k with purple sweets I thought that was before urns so I added 20% and took off 1k because of fish filling the urn to 100.5% and you lose some potential xp so you don't get a full 20% bonus.

I think foots rate of 140k was with d axe, but not 100% sure. The fishing rate would require ridiculous attention levels and would in all likelihood be unachievable for longer than an hour-2 hours every day. Barb with low alchs should be the preferred attention method(and yeah, i forgot urns for fishing). The major problem i have with using those rates for the skills is that in all likelyhood, as we have had some of the top players talk about it here, is that they won't be paying 100% attention and sometimes prefer using the afk methods, thus it would make sense to use 90% of the rates for max xp method and combine it with the respective afk method(ivy, rocktails) to find what is actually achievable. Other than that, the skilling ladders wc and fish contests will be fun :thumbsup:

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

The use of maximum possible rates is not to show what the players will actually do. The point of using maximum rates is to show the absolute shortest amount of time each player could get to 200m all skills. This is a much more accurate way to rank the top players on who is closest to 200m all skills versus XP rank. This can be shown simply by the 2.5b xp mark. We all know that this isn't really half way to 200m all skills. Usually it is less than half way, but it could be more than half way depending on what skills that 2.5b xp is in. This is where the time calc comes in to play.

Yes the calc should include time to make the money for all of the buyables, but the problem with this is that there is no set money making method. Most would say merchanting is the fastest way to make money and this is true, but the amount of money any one player can make in a day is a function of how much money he has at the start of the day. Merchanting is rewarded on a % return basis and not a constant return like xp training. Since there is no way we can know how much gp each player has, there is really no way to calculate how much GP a player could earn in a day. Thus we can not assign hours to merchanting if we don't know how much gp you can make in a day. There is no absolute maximum money making rate. Unlike xp training where there is a theoretical maximum with tick perfect precision. Therefor we must assume that every player already has enough money for the buyables.

The use of maximum possible rates is not to show what the players will actually do. The point of using maximum rates is to show the absolute shortest amount of time each player could get to 200m all skills. This is a much more accurate way to rank the top players on who is closest to 200m all skills versus XP rank. This can be shown simply by the 2.5b xp mark. We all know that this isn't really half way to 200m all skills. Usually it is less than half way, but it could be more than half way depending on what skills that 2.5b xp is in. This is where the time calc comes in to play.

Yes the calc should include time to make the money for all of the buyables, but the problem with this is that there is no set money making method. Most would say merchanting is the fastest way to make money and this is true, but the amount of money any one player can make in a day is a function of how much money he has at the start of the day. Merchanting is rewarded on a % return basis and not a constant return like xp training. Since there is no way we can know how much gp each player has, there is really no way to calculate how much GP a player could earn in a day. Thus we can not assign hours to merchanting if we don't know how much gp you can make in a day. There is no absolute maximum money making rate. Unlike xp training where there is a theoretical maximum with tick perfect precision. Therefor we must assume that every player already has enough money for the buyables.

suomi is prob the only person where 2.5b will mean more than halfway lol......

but yea its amazing how far a player can get w/o having more than 99 in most slow skills. 6 players with not 200m or barely 200m exp on top 6 slow skills even with effigy.

but gottta also say that not having slow skills could also mean low slayer which = possible exp in all slow skills

players mainly have high wc cuz of ivy when needing a break alot definately choose ivy over a power training wc method.

fish is a bit different rocktails are nice but barb is easier to get to but yea alot of people wont have every tic in mind when barb fishing either. But u cant calculate someones slacking so they use the max rate....

but personally langers chart is ftw!!! just seeing an hrs figure is so vague compared to the totals :) and basically the hours calc is a nonbuyables calc anyway =P

StarViv.png

I question what is actually considered a possible rate. I don't see 147k Xp/hr in Wcing being possible and I especially don't see the Fishing rate being possible. There's also still the question of sweets being worth a ~5k Xp/hr increase.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I question what is actually considered a possible rate. I don't see 147k Xp/hr in Wcing being possible and I especially don't see the Fishing rate being possible. There's also still the question of sweets being worth a ~5k Xp/hr increase.

The xp/h rates are certainly debatable, that is why we need people like you, Foot, Ari, Zarfot... etc. to find the fastest possible training methods. As for sweets, sure no one will probably ever use it, and if you take in to account the time to make money they probably aren't worth it, but since we assume money making at 0 time there is no reason why someone with more than enough money for 200m all skills couldn't do it. So we include it because it is the maximum possible rate.

I would be nice if someone would go out and do like 3 minute test videos of barb fishing with cut/eat+sweets and splitting pines. to check.

The xp/h rates are certainly debatable, that is why we need people like you, Foot, Ari, Zarfot... etc. to find the fastest possible training methods. As for sweets, sure no one will probably ever use it, and if you take in to account the time to make money they probably aren't worth it, but since we assume money making at 0 time there is no reason why someone with more than enough money for 200m all skills couldn't do it. So we include it because it is the maximum possible rate.

I would be nice if someone would go out and do like 3 minute test videos of barb fishing with cut/eat+sweets and splitting pines. to check.

Only arit/zarfot are efficient foot isn't really that efficient he wastes alot of time imo

372nd to max total level

Only arit/zarfot are efficient foot isn't really that efficient he wastes alot of time imo

stfu

arib can't even max

3 min test ???? at least 10 mins tbh ...

anyway 147k seems pretty farfetched and foot said its like 8k to save 1.2 seconds prob not worth it lol

StarViv.png

stfu

arib can't even max

LOL trolls trolling trolls

OT: How are you guys coming up with 140k+ Fishing xp per hour outside of Daemonheim lol

A13d.png

stfu

arib can't even max

LOL trolls trolling trolls

OT: How are you guys coming up with 140k+ Fishing xp per hour outside of Daemonheim lol

Teh troll snowball effect lol

The fishing from eat/cut/fish..etc method

aribiterspar3.png

He said what he thought was the max rate was so I told him the max rate. The extra xp isn't worth it so I don't use it in calculations. I always check if super expensive methods save time before I start using them.

I wish Neo Qdon (Simon) had the goal of 200M all skills :(

He certainly has the funds lol

[hide]

aa7n7b.png[/hide]

I'm not sure that's enough :P He doesn't have much xp in buyables and its ~44B starting at all 99s.

He doesn't have much xp in buyables

200M Con (They don't call him construction nerd for nothing), 119M Farm, 114M Smith, 56M Herb, and 30M Craft are decent buyable xp's imo lol

A13d.png

Bear in mind that that is what he had in 2007/early 2008, which is extremely high for the time, since gold now is worth 10% of what it was then. This was even before the bank tabs update (sometime in 2008), and so he hadn't even had that much opportunity to GE merchant, which we all know is how so many players accumulated their wealth. Hence, I'm sure he's much more wealthy now even with inflation.

It seems logical that a person capable of making money would be the first to achieve the very-expensive 200M construction.