200M in all Skills

Makilio

Paperbag has been doing livid farm and merching

(he's not gonna use the money for anything xp-related)

Yeah you wont see much xp gains for a few months. Just want to merch and be rich again because its fun :P I like having phats. I'll keep farming for xp but other then that I wont be doing any other skills for quite awhile. Just burned out.

Make a another account and do 200m cons with demonic thrones =P

I'd love to can I have 170 bil?

Haha what about the 10B I still need? =P

Glad to see you posting here again <3

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Yeah you wont see much xp gains for a few months. Just want to merch and be rich again because its fun :P I like having phats. I'll keep farming for xp but other then that I wont be doing any other skills for quite awhile. Just burned out.

Suomi where will you finish your cb 200ms after 200m slay?

Climate.png

Good question, not sure yet actually. Probably cave crawlers, dark beasts, black demons or frost dragons but haven't decided yet. Just taking one day at a time.

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Guys after the first person maxes out all skills I think we should all suggest he starts a new account and tries to get 200m in all skills in the shortest amount of time

Yeah of course thought about that but I think I might prepare for new skills instead, 200M in all skills is a never ending goal unless they decide to stop making new skills and never know when runescape is going to end. Also thought about getting 200M in all skills in rsc but still long road to go.

While the difference in 147k and 140k may be trivial - I think that Thai_tong is doing all of us a pretty huge service in calculating the theoretical "hours" that all the players have til 200.

Clearly, you can't compare 100 mil of cooking exp to 100 mil of agility exp and expect the same time commitment out of both - so he devised a way to determine this "distance" to 200 m.

And as using the absolute most efficient way to do it is a great basis for calculation - it's assuming the same amount of time per skill for everybody. Yes, I understand that some skills are calculated with unrealistic assumptions (no time used to merchant/get more money) but it's the same assumption made for everybody.

Thai_tong, thanks for providing the forum with actual numbers and taking your time to estimate how "far" each of the top 15 actually has to go. :thumbup:

P.S. to whoever keeps crying about how he's being so precise - since when was aiming for perfection ever a bad thing?

If he wants to be precise and record the exact amount of exp per hour or whether he's rounding to the nearest 10k, it's his decision and it shouldn't affect you so I don't see why everybody is so angry about such a small thing.

capt%20kevin.png

Good question, not sure yet actually. Probably cave crawlers, dark beasts, black demons or frost dragons but haven't decided yet. Just taking one day at a time.

when u have 200m slayer u can kill what u want

=)

whats the best way to avoid all the annoying idiots/bots at black demons/frost?

StarViv.png

Also one large reason I'm trying to get rich again is so I can get some friends who love dg to key for me so I can sit at homebase just afking :) I would pay people good money to do that. So maybe I can actually get 120 dg! I will try this after 200m farming in a few months. I'm definitely willing to pay 1 to 2m a dungeon.

Guys after the first person maxes out all skills I think we should all suggest he starts a new account and tries to get 200m in all skills in the shortest amount of time

Yeah of course thought about that but I think I might prepare for new skills instead, 200M in all skills is a never ending goal unless they decide to stop making new skills and never know when runescape is going to end. Also thought about getting 200M in all skills in rsc but still long road to go.

I had kind of assumed that many top players would seek to compete for ranks in Stellar Dawn, after 200Ms if not alongside.

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

Good luck with the slaying Suomi, you're keeping up a crazy pace. :) Paperbag, you could always turn xp share off and fishing in dung's, and still pay 1m a floor or whatever. Or just completely afk. up to you really. :P Sure you'd have people willing to key floors for you though.

Just quit trying to be Zarfot, please?

Seriously what is your problem? First of all Thai is one of the most active people on this thread, the only posts you come out with seem to be either you riding someones [cabbage] and/or sharing with us all how much you love Zarfot.

Sorry to go off topic, but it somewhat ticked me off seeing two such posts in same amount of pages.

P.S Whats this 'Zarfot Student' tag in all of your YT uploads about? :blink:

abandonnedherokeyer15.png

Is the Urn half empty or half full?

dgsl.jpg

Also one large reason I'm trying to get rich again is so I can get some friends who love dg to key for me so I can sit at homebase just afking :) I would pay people good money to do that. So maybe I can actually get 120 dg! I will try this after 200m farming in a few months. I'm definitely willing to pay 1 to 2m a dungeon.

Lol buyable dungeoneering!

And well done king duffy

Don't really know much about dungeoneering so correct me if I'm wrong, but with a really good team it would be 2-3 dungeons per hour which would be (at 1m per dungeon) 2-3m per hour. When you said "1 to 2m per dungeon" I assume this is split between the players (i.e. 250k ea) as 1m each would just be insanely gracious". What is the xp/hr for dungoneering? 250k xp/hr? If so then thats 2-3m spent per 250k xp which means 200m would cost 1.5-2.2B. At 2m per dungeon that'd be 3-4.5B. Even at 200k (and not 250k) it would be 1.9-2.8B to 200m at 1m per dungeon. 1m per dungeon isn't too bad of a price for a 200m. I guess dungeoneering really is a skill (and no longer minigame) as it can be buyable :P And lets not forget your team mates would make 100s of m for getting 200m. I'd really like to see you do this

I hope that was sarcasm because getting 200m in all skills is hard enough, but doing it twice over is just crazy. Doing it on classic is even crazier. If anyone could do it, it would be you, but the supply just isnt there. You'd have to be completely self sufficient meaning skills like prayer, herblaw and crafting would take literally ages.

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

One thing I've not seen mentioned on this thread is using penguins to train slower skills slightly. It generally takes 10-15 minutes to find all 10 penguins + the polar bear. I'll use 20 minutes as a base to account for world hopping. exchanging points and the occasional nasty penguin should you choose to find it such as ones found in the elven quarry.

At level 99, penguins give 39,600 exp per week. At 20 minutes a session, this equates to 118,800 exp per hour.

Now although these experience gains are quite low, over a period of 5 years this is over 10M experience in your chosen skill. The experience rate generally used for agility appears to be 101k PH (taken from Xen's calculator). At 20 minutes a session in 5 years you gained approximately 10,296,000 experience in agility in 86 hours and 40 minutes. Had you trained agility the standard ways, this much experience would have taken almost 102 hours.

So, penguins can save over 3 hours a year when it comes to training agility even when generous times given to find all the penguins are used. I choose agility because I get the impression people aiming to max all skills will train agility at the agility courses at some point so the experience rate is directly relevant. Also provides an alternate way of training for people who don't particularly enjoy skills which train at under 118,800 exp PH.

May seem fairly negligible but hey, everyone here seems to enjoy ultimate efficiency so thought I'd throw it out there.

Don't really know much about dungeoneering so correct me if I'm wrong, but with a really good team it would be 2-3 dungeons per hour which would be (at 1m per dungeon) 2-3m per hour. When you said "1 to 2m per dungeon" I assume this is split between the players (i.e. 250k ea) as 1m each would just be insanely gracious". What is the xp/hr for dungoneering? 250k xp/hr? If so then thats 2-3m spent per 250k xp which means 200m would cost 1.5-2.2B. At 2m per dungeon that'd be 3-4.5B. Even at 200k (and not 250k) it would be 1.9-2.8B to 200m at 1m per dungeon. 1m per dungeon isn't too bad of a price for a 200m. I guess dungeoneering really is a skill (and no longer minigame) as it can be buyable :P And lets not forget your team mates would make 100s of m for getting 200m. I'd really like to see you do this

I hope that was sarcasm because getting 200m in all skills is hard enough, but doing it twice over is just crazy. Doing it on classic is even crazier. If anyone could do it, it would be you, but the supply just isnt there. You'd have to be completely self sufficient meaning skills like prayer, herblaw and crafting would take literally ages.

yea that would make it about 5-15gp/exp depending on his system which is pretty fair considering the speed of the skill not extreme like herb/con but not so slow either...His teamates wouldnt really get payed much over 200m or may already have 200m but it would be a good incentive also prob a good incentive for them to dg faster if its payment per dg. ALso just cuz its a buyable doesnt mean its now a skill...it was always a skill just a varied skill and its more of a skill than farm or summon that are more like a daily activity (farm) and summon is (finding drops from cb and making pouches) dg can be traind just like all the others even tho it has a minigame feel slayer thats a skill and all it is is getting task from a master and doing them...

btw paper how many overloads do u have for combat? :P

and suomi all 200ms in classic - I cant even kill a goblin thier amg!

EDit:i dont personally do penguiins but many people do its a good thing to consider but kinda like considering lamps from random events it would generally avg out. but effigies just beat penguins in terms of thier effect on the game..

or i guess it would be like calculating bork once a day for summoning its alot and adds up to alot but most of the charms will still be on slayer/whatever monsters after slayer.

StarViv.png

Just quit trying to be Zarfot, please?

Seriously what is your problem? First of all Thai is one of the most active people on this thread, the only posts you come out with seem to be either you riding someones [cabbage] and/or sharing with us all how much you love Zarfot.

Sorry to go off topic, but it somewhat ticked me off seeing two such posts in same amount of pages.

P.S Whats this 'Zarfot Student' tag in all of your YT uploads about? :blink:

y u mad tho? I truly belive that Thai isn't mad, so y r u?

This thread isn't about me so we can't discuss that here.

One thing I've not seen mentioned on this thread is using penguins to train slower skills slightly. It generally takes 10-15 minutes to find all 10 penguins + the polar bear. I'll use 20 minutes as a base to account for world hopping. exchanging points and the occasional nasty penguin should you choose to find it such as ones found in the elven quarry.

At level 99, penguins give 39,600 exp per week. At 20 minutes a session, this equates to 118,800 exp per hour.

Now although these experience gains are quite low, over a period of 5 years this is over 10M experience in your chosen skill. The experience rate generally used for agility appears to be 101k PH (taken from Xen's calculator). At 20 minutes a session in 5 years you gained approximately 10,296,000 experience in agility in 86 hours and 40 minutes. Had you trained agility the standard ways, this much experience would have taken almost 102 hours.

So, penguins can save over 3 hours a year when it comes to training agility even when generous times given to find all the penguins are used. I choose agility because I get the impression people aiming to max all skills will train agility at the agility courses at some point so the experience rate is directly relevant. Also provides an alternate way of training for people who don't particularly enjoy skills which train at under 118,800 exp PH.

May seem fairly negligible but hey, everyone here seems to enjoy ultimate efficiency so thought I'd throw it out there.

Yes; penguins and the circus agility/magic performances are all worth doing :) (if you don't max magic entirely during other skills)

And before someone mentions it. 101k agil is with ba horn based on 4 hours to fill the horn and the xp gained using the horn at 95-97 agility (because I can't find any figures on the xp it gives at higher levels)