Internet Memes

Zierro

I hate it when non-nerdy people use it, especially IRL. :evil:

Nerds doing it at the right time is win though. Me and some mates walked past a Warhammer shop, 2 guys shouted "Quick Fox! Do a barrel roll!" into the shop, and me and the guys in the store got it. Everyone else looked at them and were like "wtf?"

Was like "hell yeah, inside jokes ftw." Someone mentioned one in Tafe at the start of the semester, found out who were the people to hang with straight away.

barrel roll is one that hardly anyone at my school seems to get...

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find them funny, depending on the moment its used. if its some random guy running around forums going "You Fail", "I lost the Game"(Pun Intended) etc etc It gets old. REALY OLD.

@Mage_Man0103, I remember someone at TAFE last week trying to throw sticks at some other guy (Bullying adults, how sad) at which I yelled "Do a barrel roll!" and litteraly out of no where some random guy rolled into the guy throwing sticks and badly brusing his ankle. that made my day.

Popoto.~<3

I like sailing as a meme, you get some funny ones :lol: I really doubt anybody thinks sailing is going to happen anymore :|

I tend to insert 'I accidentally a whole...' into my sentences. I really like memes, sometimes they are unfunny - but they're a symbol of internet culture.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Nerds doing it at the right time is win though. Me and some mates walked past a Warhammer shop, 2 guys shouted "Quick Fox! Do a barrel roll!" into the shop, and me and the guys in the store got it. Everyone else looked at them and were like "wtf?"

Was like "hell yeah, inside jokes ftw." Someone mentioned one in Tafe at the start of the semester, found out who were the people to hang with straight away.

How does the barrel roll meme work? like what's the right timing?

I've never gotten it.

I've never gotten it.

When somebody needs to evade/dodge something

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

You're pompous about inside jokes that you didn't even think of...?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I've never gotten it.

When somebody needs to evade/dodge something

Yeah, pretty much sums it up.

They were just in the store playing.

You're pompous about inside jokes that you didn't even think of...?

No, they just hear people using it, so without having a clue what it's about or when it is a good idea to be used they use it wherever they feel like. I know a guy who tries so hard with them he will act like he is the god of that meme. My friend now just gives him a link to the ED page of it to shut him up. He even makes stuff up and then treats it like a meme to be used by his friends. Every time I talk with him online he is trying to force something new.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Every time I use a meme no one gets it.

Kinda off topic, but I hate it when people say PWNED, and actually pronounce it with a p. :wall:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Kinda off topic, but I hate it when people say PWNED, and actually pronounce it with a p. :wall:

but it is pronounced with a p

No.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

No.

Yes.

If it was pronounced with a o, we might as well just be writing owned. Pwned is a different word.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

No.

Yes.

If it was pronounced with a o, we might as well just be writing owned. Pwned is a different word.

Please be trolling. :?

Xxytmndxx.png

Pretty frikkin' sure the p ain't silent guys.

No.

Yes.

Or you know, it started as a typo and caught on, and is still pronounced at "owned".

Notice how close the "o" and "p" keys are?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

[hide=]

No.

Yes.

Or you know, it started as a typo and caught on, and is still pronounced at "owned".

Notice how close the "o" and "p" keys are?

[/hide]

No, it evolved into Pwned, and I think it's pronounced pwned more often than owned.

It never evolved, because how does a typo evolve????

If you pronounce "pwned" with the P. You're a noob.

Even though the word pwn appears as early as 1989, because it is primarily used in written form only, it has no single accepted pronunciation. Common pronunciations include "pone", "pawn", "puh-own", and "pwen".

-Wikipedia

28jkzuv.jpg2a9b8sy.jpgwqx853.jpg

gridblack.png

Just to throw my 2 cents in, I think the "p" is pronounced ni the word "pwned". It's not a real word, but since when has a meme ever been grammatically corrrect? Being pwned is like being owned x10. If anything, saying "owned" is noob.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

:lol: Taking the noob comment too serious eh?

I think it sounds stupid when people say pwn with the "p". But to each its own I guess.

-1 respect points.

Nooooo, not his internet respect :(

2j3qh46.jpg

It's not a real word, but since when has a meme ever been grammatically corrrect?

That's exactly what I was thinking. And also there is no way to tell if someone is saying "pwned" or "owned" in real life if the pronunciations are exactly the same.

I think it sounds stupid when people say pwn with the "p". But to each its own I guess.

-1 respect points.

I don't think you're allowed to put someone's total respect points into the negatives.

-1 respect points.

I don't think you're allowed to put someone's total respect points into the negatives.

Pwnt.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Can I ask if anyone finds them remotely funny? I understand where a lot of memes come from but I don't find them funny because people use them over and over again, people use them for no apparent reason, and it might just be me, but this stuff doesn't make me laugh.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg