• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL YOUR O ARE BELONG TO US

WHAT YOU SAY?

Hit the road, Jack...

Candlejack is co

If you put Candlejack at the end of a sent

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

SCREAM.

Teehee...

Looks like Candlejack needs some more ro

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Four characters: /co/.

On second thought, I have decided to reopen this topic. Let this be a warning though. It will be locked if this topic is spammed up with meme's. Discuss the meme's, don't just post one.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

The google thing is [bleep][ing] hilarious

All your O r belong to us

Btw game, sorry but it's standard

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

ALL YOUR O ARE BELONG TO US

WHAT YOU SAY?

Hit the road, Jack...

Candlejack is co

If you put Candlejack at the end of a sent

Candlejack? what the hell does that even me

See, I don't even get it and I'm doing it. That's what pretty much every meme is.

Seriously, though, what is all this Candlejack busi

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Candlejack? what the hell does that even me

See, I don't even get it and I'm doing it. That's what pretty much every meme is.

Seriously, though, what is all this Candlejack busi

It's pretty much another version of the sniper meme.

Wait... what's that thing th

16185_s.gif

Glenn Beck has his own meme now... took long enough.

http://gb1990.com/

I think we have Gilbert Gotfried for that meme, he said the same thing about Bob Saget in his comedy central roast that . I wonder how long it takes till Glenn Beck actually comments on this allegation that he raped and murdered a girl in 1990. Sooner or later every meme-starter comments on his meme, like Xzibit's Tweet-fit on Yodawg.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

• 1 month later...

Oh, god you are cancer. Memes are cross-referenced jokes, if you don't understand both reference and the context of it, then you just as worse as a person that doesn't speak a language swearing in it.

Meme's online aren't funny to me anymore. And I overuse them a lot to be honest.

Now when someone slips in a meme in casual conversation, I tend to be amused. Especially in larger groups where you can tell who caught it and who has no idea whats going on.

>> and who has no idea of whats going on

And that's the whole point, memes excludes those on the edges and it becomes indecipherable to newbies, simply saying for example "you need to an hero" isn't in its self funny unless you know which Golden Ipod winner it came from.

tl:dr lurk moar

vivimancer.png

Oh, god you are cancer.

no u

Lol wow, I am so funny! Since it is already accepted as a funny joke, saying it makes me funny. Very convenient for people like me who cannot be funny on their own.

Now I understand why memes are so popular.

Oh, god you are cancer.

Roccodog is the coolest TIFer of all time.

no u

Why thank you very much. :)

What's funny isn't using memes, whats funny is using them creatively. (yes, it can be done)

Fair point, it's just that the majority of the time they aren't being used that way at all. I'm glad you brought that up though. Maybe it's just the predominant usage instead of the actual concept of memes that I despise.

What's funny isn't using memes, whats funny is using them creatively. (yes, it can be done)

Exactly; like comedy, it has to make a reference to a previous situation related to the current situation.

Like, say, you're in math class and the answer is 9780. Then somebody shouts "It's over 9000!". A previous situation applied to a current situation.

Now of course, that's not too original in that everybody says that, but it gets the point across.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Yeah, most people just yell them in the hopes of being funny. And most people who try to be funny aren't.

Though it is funny when someone goes off on a 10 minute rant on you and you respond with a short pause, followed by "no u".

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.