Internet Memes

Zierro

It never evolved, because how does a typo evolve????

Train it until level 16.

And yeah, people do find them funny. The good ones at least.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"only noobs pronounce it pwned with a P u actually say it as With an O. pwned is just Owned excpet its bleeding. All Gamers should know that."

- Yahoo Answers

I win. :D

Can I ask if anyone finds them remotely funny? I understand where a lot of memes come from but I don't find them funny because people use them over and over again, people use them for no apparent reason, and it might just be me, but this stuff doesn't make me laugh.

Yes, they are funny.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

"Pown"

It may of originated as a typo of owned but now it's pronounced differently.

(Pwned is much better than owned anyways. :lol:)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Both suck.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

He's forcing an anti-meme. :|

See my avatar.

Oh and feel free too copy it. :thumbup:

Anti-meme meme.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

[hide=]

:lol: Taking the noob comment too serious eh?

I think it sounds stupid when people say pwn with the "p". But to each its own I guess.

-1 respect points.

I don't think you're allowed to put someone's total respect points into the negatives.

Pwnt.

[/hide]

let's come up with new ways of saying it.

cwned:

coneheads2.jpg

stwned:

447152364_b10814e7bf.jpg

rssig2.png

[hide=]
:lol: Taking the noob comment too serious eh?

I think it sounds stupid when people say pwn with the "p". But to each its own I guess.

-1 respect points.

I don't think you're allowed to put someone's total respect points into the negatives.

Pwnt.

[/hide]

let's come up with new ways of saying it.

cwned:

coneheads2.jpg

stwned:

447152364_b10814e7bf.jpg

:lol:

I lol'd, pretty hard.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I clicked on this not knowing what a meme was... :oops:

Anyway, I would be inclined to say, like most things they could be funny...however, like all jokes, forced ones and those that are overused lose their amusement value fast

Understanding.png

"Probably the worst thing I do is take bubble baths. But manly ones."

No matter what the avatar looks like, I'm male

Memes, if used correctly and in moderation are perfectly fine. However, this is NEVER the case. As everyone seems to have the idea of; "OMGZ MEME LOLOLOL MEME LAZORS PWNJOO ANIME OLOLOL!!11!OnE@TWo!"

It get's [bleep]ing annoying, and fast.

[hide=Perfect example;]yo-dawg-memes.jpg[/hide]

Memes are only "cool" for a very short period of time, however then you have all of these new[bleep]s who come in, see it posted, "OMGZ BOXXY" and it revives, even sicker than the last time.

Over 9000: Funny vid the first few times, should not be a way of spelling.

Firin' mah lazors: Again, funny vid the first time, but should not be used as a verbal retaliation.

Yo dawg yo: Idiot 12 year olds who think that they're gangsters because they talk like- actually there's nothing I can say after that that wouldn't be counted as racist, too lazy to hit backspace, oh well.

Mudkipz: Needs to go die. Immediately.

Lrn2meme: Used when you have absolutely nothing to say other than what is already an obvious point, also needs to die.

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Yo dawg yo: Idiot 12 year olds who think that they're gangsters because they talk like- actually there's nothing I can say after that that wouldn't be counted as racist, too lazy to hit backspace, oh well.

Uhm, I'm pretty sure they're making fun of Xzibit more than imitating him. Else he probably wouldn't have told everyone that's making the macros to "jump off their house onto something sharp" (that's what i remember at least).

You completely missed the [bleep]ing point. You obviously don't understand what they are making fun of.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Does anyone have a Rick Roll for their voicemail message?

iPhone, 'nuff said.

To make up I have a RickRolling app. :D

Might suggest to the devs to make the covers in landscape mode. e.g. With the games it's in portrait mode, you tap to play the game and the RickRoll starts in landscape. #-o

Only used it twice though, not enough of my friends understand memes, or they know me too well.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

[hide=Perfect example;]yo-dawg-memes.jpg[/hide]

That was a perfect example of an annoying meme?

Jesus--I laughed my [wagon] off.

Twas a meta-meme.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

I like sailing as a meme, you get some funny ones :lol: I really doubt anybody thinks sailing is going to happen anymore :|

Sailing is litterally known as the "Tip.It Meme". I remember a few guys on mod mmg's chat talking about it. I was like "holy crap, were famous for a meme"

Popoto.~<3