PS3 Controller In Action!!!

Papickett

dont judge a book by its cover, wait untill you actually USE the controller and dont judge it by what it looks like... :?

^ WINNAR ^

To be honest knowing Sony, they'll make it a great controller.

Playstation pads have always been very similar, so you give the masses change and they take the piss out of it. Great ideology. :?

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

dont judge a book by its cover, wait untill you actually USE the controller and dont judge it by what it looks like... :?

^ WINNAR ^

Playstation pads have always been very similar, so you give the masses change and they take the piss out of it. Great ideology. :?

Hmm, didn't SONY just change the release date until after the Revolution? Hang on, didn't they do this with the original PSX and the N64? What radical idea did Nintendo announce then? Analogue? Rumble? Wait, which ideas did SONY very quickly 'integrate' (read: steal) into the PSX? This controller will not be the final design, expect something with at least a glint of the Revolution in the final one somewhere.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

the original ps controller had neither rumble nor analogue so i dont understand what your argument is

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

PlayStation controllers aren't very comfortable, but this new controller might be more comfortable even though it looks odd. The most comfortable controller is the Gamecube. It's an absolute perfect fit for my hands, I can fully grasp it. :)

Hmm, didn't SONY just change the release date until after the Revolution? Hang on, didn't they do this with the original PSX and the N64? What radical idea did Nintendo announce then? Analogue? Rumble? Wait, which ideas did SONY very quickly 'integrate' (read: steal) into the PSX? This controller will not be the final design, expect something with at least a glint of the Revolution in the final one somewhere.

I don't believe it has anything to do with anything Ninteno has done. It would be blatently obvious that Sony stole ideas from Nintendo is they came out with motion sensative functionality.

But knowing Sony (hell, the PlayStation wouldn't even exist without Ninteno anyways) anything is possible. But to get on with the point I believe it is more to do with waiting to see if the XBOX360 burns or whatever.

There's info all over the place as to why but that seems to be the general consensis.

Although Matt and Rick have already defended most of what I was saying, it's tradition that I need to talk smack back at you. I've never left a reply, especially one where the quoter hasn't understood what I'm saying.

My reply has NOTHING to do with Sony supposedly stealing idea's from Nintendo. (For the stupid: I'm not bashing Nintendo or Sony, don't all you rabid fanboys come and stab me at once)

What I've always liked about the Playstation pads, is they've always been comfortable. Always the same basic shape as shown below.

psps21.jpg

psps22.jpg

So spunky, do you get what I meant in my post yet?

I'll summarise for you.

The PS3 pad will be good.

The PS2 pad was good.

The PSX pad was good. (Not to be confused with the PS1, as it's pretty much the same as the Dual Shock 2. Apart from being slightly uglier).

They're changing the basic design of the pad for whatever reason, and I disagree with the idiots who are making fun of it.

If you don't get that, then I'll have to hunt you down and smack you with a cement truck.

PS. Sorry for the picture size, I can't be bothered resizing.

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

X-Box fanboy think x-box own playstation. Playstation fanboy think playstation own x-box. Oh wow... :roll:

What's problem with ps3 joypad's shape when you don't use it yet?

Well... it does look like a boomerang.

Got problem with ps3 joypad? You don't know what you feel like when you try use this joypad yet.

Sjeez, what's your problem. He's just stating that it looks like a boomerang, which it does look like. He doesn't complain about how it feels or how 'good' it is. Learn to read, stupid fanboy.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

^^^^ Man i agree.

This has like some of the worst fan boys i've ever seen. All hes saying is it looks lik ea boomerang. Go back to defending your halo or zelda or ff..or something. :roll:

*I attacked every console with a diffrent game there so for the love of candy don't kill me*

^ WINNAR ^

Translation: Sony will steal Nintendos' ideas.

Snap.gif

9fe567ac.jpg

Gamertag: Dances w Ninjas

Retired(Oh noes!)

X-Box fanboy think x-box own playstation. Playstation fanboy think playstation own x-box. Oh wow... :roll:

What's problem with ps3 joypad's shape when you don't use it yet?

And Nintendo fanboys are busy playing their games which still haven't lost any fun :P

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.