[TWR] Divine Vindicators Defeats The Blacknights!

Guddurulz

Thank you for the war. Was close in the end, wish we would of pulled it off but that cabbage tele and a few dc's took the victory out of our hands. Nevertheless we will hopefully meet you soon again.

puuloppgs5.png

bk.png

Proud BlacKnights Emeritius

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all y u using the banner i made?

2nd what ml were dv using...

3rd found a person not on ur ml...

157f20x.jpg

oieio7.jpg

But i guess its up to bk to do that, anyways i posted what i saw and u can see zezimabumsme in the chat.

Btw lordmaximu_5 why spying on dv forums?Ur pic is the proff

Spying? DV Doesn't set foot into Wilderness (no flame intended it's fact) except with DK (a few members anyways.) The only reason to spy really is to get Mass times and war worlds etc for Wilderness Wars. Why would he be "spying" on yor forums. Also, isn't he like the main admin or something?

r u lordmaximus?

he doesnt have to be maxi he is giving his opinion again i ask u to show more respect. gz on the win dv bk u put a hell of a fight up wish i coulda seen it

kristn.png

Nice pull by DV. Great

091010123247.png

Spamming who you are on is a normal Tactic. Helps keep organization. Especially with DV's leaders dead It's a good thing that DV were spamming there piles outloud. [ Plus they might not have a mic ] So I'm not too sure why you had to tell them to Shut the [bleep] up. :shame:

this was because he was being shouted at invent, he said stfu so people would stop shouting, the issue was pile switchin to those who didnt have prayer on

091010123526.png

I lol'd at this DV reference. As much as I troll DV for having members in DK I don't think I would have told them to smd. But on the lol factor I rate it a 10.

this i cannot explain, and apologies on his behalf and bks behalf

091010123819e.png

Just because your clan is a lot older and more experienced doesn't mean you have the right to take away their victory and say they will be closed in 2 weeks. Was really surprised at this quote and expected a lot more from BK members. :shame: Also as many feel the clan world is 'dying' should we encourage the community to try and close clans or flame them and make them feel like [cabbage] after they have accomplished something? I personally don't care for DV but I have to RESPECT them for trying to make a run and become a stable clan.

091010124437.png

I understand it was a tough war being outnumbered. You may have felt DV was being 'cocky' but they were just really excited. This was their first REAL Challenge for them. You should be honnored to have given them a good challenge and helping them develop as a clan. The more clans in the clan world the better.

this member will be gettin a warning, but the second part i dont personally see it as a flame, i see it as cockyness which i hope comes true :)

091010124726.png

Apparently I can no longer go to watch a war and support both clans/one w/e. I'll have you know I was supporting BK. Thanks for the flame. I know you don't care and I'm sure no actino will be taken apon your words but honnestly, you're just making you, and your clan, look like a bunch of old cocky clanners. There are other clans out there trying to grow and make history like you have. With you guys hating on certain clans that are trying to do this you just make your clan look worse. I used to have enormous respect for BK. I'm refusing to give up on respecting your clan though. Can't let some bad apples ruin your clan rep. But for others..All it takes is a few bad apples to loose repsect for a clan.

our clan members are allowed their opinions, perhaps it could of been said in a nicer maner but its her opinions

DV thank you very much for the fight, i apologies if these members offended you and brought ur opinions of us down, but these members dont hold the view of everyone in the clan.

best of luck for next time we war it was a very fun fight and very interesting, went down to the wire tyvm for all who came to watch too.

bkleader.png

You guys need to war BK on a sunday, thats where they pull 55 and smash us :P

not taking anything away, big congrats on the clutch win DV, looking forward to the 17th

no shame in losing being down that much to begin with..better luck next time BK =]

ty for clearing some stuff up Andy. He should have said stfu in cc/vent/ts personally my opinion. As for members having our own opinions sometimes it's best to keep to yourself. I'm sure you didn't appritiate one of our members saying 'Bk should just close'

6590ew.jpg

Good job DV. Looked extremely close from Blacknights side.

Personally thought BK got this, but hey, DV got back with some decent tanks.

Good job DV, GREAT effort BK.

warriasig.png

sparkle0mj.gifLeader of True 0wnagesparkle0mj.gif

Forums || Memberlist || Recruitment Topic

[Proud Clan Europe Senior Member]

Eek BK had a rough day pulling that low, but in the other hand getting outnumbered by 20+ and ending 5-0 is pretty impressive. They try their best, gj both

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Gratz DV. I heard the war was 20-16 at one point and thought BK would easily take it but you proved me wrong. Despite the 20+ man advantage at the start, you did very well. Great effort BK, nothing to be ashamed of.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

ty for clearing some stuff up Andy. He should have said stfu in cc/vent/ts personally my opinion. As for members having our own opinions sometimes it's best to keep to yourself. I'm sure you didn't appritiate one of our members saying 'Bk should just close'

cant speak in vent and yes should have said it in clan chat.

i completely agree with you, and thats why the member will be gettin a warning or infraction

bkleader.png

Lol amazing job bk your organization must of been ahhhmazing

Grate on the win dv sorta surprising you only had an ending of 5-0 gl next sat .. 100% sign ups for us ;)

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

First of all y u using the banner i made?

2nd what ml were dv using...

First of all where its written its ur banner?

Second of all TWR mods are aware of our ml u dont need to know

If maxi DID create that banner and you KNOW he created that banner I would replace it with another one post haste because Invision do not like ANY kind of plagerism on their boards and that would be classified as plagerism :)

Gratz on win Dv, props to you, thought the experience of BK and their combat average might hae seen them through it, but in the end it was close!! Well fought.

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

091010135207.png

What a suprise, Jc used to do that same line when he was in LGZ. Come up with a different design :grin:

However Unexpected. BK hasn't been pulling their usual 40-50 lately.

GRATZ!

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

091010135207.png

What a suprise, Jc used to do that same line when he was in LGZ. Come up with a different design :grin:

However Unexpected. BK hasn't been pulling their usual 40-50 lately.

GRATZ!

OMG JC GOT A COPY RIGHT ON R00NSCAPE DESGINS???? OMGG who cares if they line up like that it looks cool. I'm sure Jc didn't create it either :P.

6590ew.jpg

We had alot of people who couldn't make this fight because of the time and the day for those surprised by the pull. Our prime time is Sunday at around 3:30-4:30 EST I think so 2 hours earlier on the Saturday is a little out of the way and is a time that I don't remember BK ever fighting at. We seem to have alot of members who work/have some sort of hobby that takes precedence on Saturday afternoons/evenings not to mention some Aussie members (1 of whom stayed up into the early hours for this fight, thanks very much to that person <3: ).

I was called 4 times I think, nice to see myself being piled in one of the pics :D I nearly got koed in my d'hide chaps (I ran out of d'hide bodies in a recent pk trip :oops:) but came round and dragged DV all over, I think by the time DV had their next pile it was 24-20 and I was still alive :grin: Maybe there will be a vid posted at some point.

In the end BK had an impressive performance and with our superior levels we came close to overcoming the number difference but DV held on for the win. I apologise for anyone who was offended by anything anyone said, I tank 4 BK's comment is simply playful banter and yeah the last 4 people were getting all sorts of instructions from all sorts of people on vent which explains one of the things that Epademic said (Flofodo said something similar in vent lol :-# ) and in the heat of the moment may have not been bothered about where he typed what he did. Leah's being annoyed at Illusion is still from the last fight where not all of illusions members were exactly respectful (same goes for some of BK's members) and I understand it. The rest I don't know what to say or have forgotten what was said so yeah #-o

GF DV, it was fun and I hope we can do something similar in the near future! \:D/

Do you want to love me?

(23:03:04) -[OP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [bK] The Blacknights ( http://bk-rs.co.uk ) | Members: 32 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 121.92 | P2P: 130.62) Strength: 96 Hp: 97.47 Magic: 92.38 Ranged: 92.09 Skill Total: 1,932 | F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 91) | Cape: Wilderness41 | Last Updated: 10th Oct 2009

(23:03:05) -[OP]RuneScript- *** [ URL ]: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=blacknight

and you pulled 33?

out of 32 people?

and you had a lot who couldnt make it according to Steeny?

clarify please?

way to give 110% =)

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Nice war it was sooooooooo good war i enjoyed it lot!

and it was really nice to fight Bk they r very good clan i must say but

Dv won this time!and it was so exciting

edited:

Omg bk was having more players than they have on their ml :shock:

(23:03:04) -[OP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [bK] The Blacknights ( http://bk-rs.co.uk ) | Members: 32 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 121.92 | P2P: 130.62) Strength: 96 Hp: 97.47 Magic: 92.38 Ranged: 92.09 Skill Total: 1,932 | F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 91) | Cape: Wilderness41 | Last Updated: 10th Oct 2009(23:03:05) -[OP]RuneScript- *** [ URL ]: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=blacknightand you pulled 33?out of 32 people? and you had a lot who couldnt make it according to Steeny?clarify please?way to give 110% =)

No offence, and I realize that you're just trying to "clarify".

But do you know who Bk is? You really think they only have 32 members? Just look at the ml posted as part of the original topic.

Gf both.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

(23:03:04) -[OP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [bK] The Blacknights ( http://bk-rs.co.uk ) | Members: 32 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 121.92 | P2P: 130.62) Strength: 96 Hp: 97.47 Magic: 92.38 Ranged: 92.09 Skill Total: 1,932 | F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 91) | Cape: Wilderness41 | Last Updated: 10th Oct 2009(23:03:05) -[OP]RuneScript- *** [ URL ]: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=blacknightand you pulled 33?out of 32 people? and you had a lot who couldnt make it according to Steeny?clarify please?way to give 110% =)

No offence, and I realize that you're just trying to "clarify".

But do you know who Bk is? You really think they only have 32 members? Just look at the ml posted as part of the original topic.

Gf both.

Yes I Know who BK Is. Nice flamebait. The Clan there says BlacKnights, which is BK. If they used a different ML then it prolly has BKI in it too, which is not allowed as per TWR rules. Thanks for trying.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

(23:03:04) -[OP]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [bK] The Blacknights ( http://bk-rs.co.uk ) | Members: 32 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 121.92 | P2P: 130.62) Strength: 96 Hp: 97.47 Magic: 92.38 Ranged: 92.09 Skill Total: 1,932 | F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 91) | Cape: Wilderness41 | Last Updated: 10th Oct 2009

(23:03:05) -[OP]RuneScript- *** [ URL ]: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=blacknight

and you pulled 33?

out of 32 people?

clarify please?

way to give 110% =)

Ralph... 3 letters WTF?

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

and you pulled 33?

out of 32 people?

clarify please?

way to give 110% =)

This is there ML http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=bk_swat

That was the one they used to declare. Should of looked at first post instead of checking on Runescript :wall:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Interesting fight, although it was rather expected due to the massive number difference. BK did well getting you as close as they did, so maybe you shouldn't be saying this shows other clans not to underestimate DV. Nonetheless goodjob defeating a great TWR Clan, and I did see some pictures of things that were not appropriate from some BK member(s). Congratulatinos DV, and nice job BlacKnights.

First off, good fight DV. You won fair and square. Our silly leader cabbaged out and we had 2 dcs in the last 30 people, so we apologise for not making it closer. As for the inappropriate statements made by BK members, such have been dealt with and given infraction points. They pretty much keep a member from gaining any power within BK and put them on a list of those to be watched closer.

My apologies for such statements, they were coming from both sides. GF DV, expect a rematch when I don't have a garage sale and have to give a 2 hour witness statement for a huge car crash. :)