TPR MASSACRES THE GODZ OF DESTRUCTION CLAN

ipwnage4lyfe

Ok so for our first round of the Tournament of Legends we drew Godz. Both of us had a pretty busy schedule so we ended up fighting late on a Friday night and I was a little curious how we would pull. Of Course, our mighty dedicated power rangers put their real lifes on hold to come play runescape!

We pumped up to Generaldesor's video:

Starting Ops:

startingtpr.jpg

We dropped and rushed in

25502zp.png

We had some nice calling from Generaldesor that give us an early lead but then the lead was shortly lost after some horrendous tanking by Pheonix and Killerred (Thats why SE died folks). However some great tanking from our Dutch Unit (Nox and Thies) and myself of course gave us back the lead.

6pafye.png

sd3dlk.png

We saved the world and managed to do it before Ralph's bedtime!

tprend.jpg

Vid will come soon.

TPR IS BACK BOYS.

PKM WERE COMING FOR YOU.

tpr.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they KO ppl from downfall and divine forces which i found funny (df & df) i was first pile of theirs tanked OK i didnt expect it and quickpray was on piety and member crap lol.

Great War TPR We Are Legendary.

Nice Try Godz, Thanks For The KB's In Your IRC.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

091023163139.png

091023164238.png

091023164308.png

091023164340.png

091023164414.png

Was fun after Gen died I got to lead and was fun to lead some transitions, they failed at times but a few times we wrecked and almost dropped them, a few we ko'd. Was good fun was expecting a good win from us boys and girls and we did just that. Need work on binds but oh well ;]

Gf Godz was fun.

6590ew.jpg

GF godz

And only 1 person from downfall (pheonix1099) got koed..and killerred got koed too..i think they were arguing over who was koed faster? idk but try to find the similarities besides the "DF" similarity :)

regi_sig.png

I heard Pheonix1099 failed again? Anyways gratz TPR :thumbup:

Was the source reliable <3:

Now convince dv tpr!

Confirmed. (Y)

As for DV accepting our wars...let's just say the amount of total ppl they could out pull us by clearly wasn't enough.

Also I'd like to Thank Pete N00b who dropepd for us. Thanks man and sorry we had to drop :c [ Train ur cmb noob as the wise Sas would say ]

6590ew.jpg

GF godz

And only 1 person from downfall (pheonix1099) got koed..and killerred got koed too..i think they were arguing over who was koed faster? idk but try to find the similarities besides the "DF" similarity :)

Na molly is just high on tj's weed Idk what she;s talking about. :P

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!