New Skill Hint?

UserOnRS

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't be "Barding" because barding doesn't mean "being a bard," it means "putting armor on a horse" or "covering meat with fat or bacon to keep it moist while you cook it."

Although "Bardship" works. Kind of awkward, but accurate.

SAILING!!!!1!!!1!11!!111

Bickering?

Training consists of fighting over trivial facts or opinions with other players! We all get to keep the xp we've already earned while playing. Fastest 99 ever!

no... thats just silly. Jagex has looked at how the majority of players act in game, and decided to incorporate the most common activity as a skill!

BEGGING! Fr3e Xp's plez?

Omali & SkillzFTW. Congratulations. You have reached Level 99 in Bickering.... :twisted:

I'll chip in with Backstabbing. :eek:

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

Ill go with /b/

You start off with calling random people names but by the time you get to 99 you will be able to make racist motivationals@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

The clue was false. It said that the person was sleepy so the b was hit but the intent was to hit another key possibly n, v, g, or h. Oh, my let the discussion go on "...lions, and bears, Oh my.."

Who is it? If you're going to debunk something, try to be less vague.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Hi guys,

OMG, I've just spent the last hour ok'ing comments on the channel. Hmm, took a bit longer than I expected. ; )

I'd love to respond to all your questions but I'm sorry to say that time got the better of me. So here's a quick summary:

- the new skill doesn't necessarily start with the letter 'b'

- the best way to become a mod is to get involved with the community (preferably not a cheating community :P)

Doesn't rule out "b" but thought I best post it anyway.

imagangster.png

Ill go with /b/

You start off with calling random people names but by the time you get to 99 you will be able to make racist motivationals@@@@@@@@@@@@@

YESS

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Is it true the new skills starts with a b? Wow, what did I start? It was a randomly picked letter, honest! ;) I really wish Id used an x instead now as Id love to hear your theories: errr.. xylophone x-ray or xena warrior princess skill perhaps? Now theres a thought.....

:(

imagangster.png

Is it true the new skills starts with a b? Wow, what did I start? It was a randomly picked letter, honest! ;) I really wish Id used an x instead now as Id love to hear your theories: errr.. xylophone x-ray or xena warrior princess skill perhaps? Now theres a thought.....

SOURCE, NAO, /b/ WILL SURVIVE

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

SOURCE, NAO, /b/ WILL SURVIVE

http://www.youtube.com/runescape

4th page of comments, top of page at time of writing.

imagangster.png