New Skill Hint?

UserOnRS

I hope this is the right place to post this ( :pray: ), think it's my first topic in General Discussion.

I wasn't sure whether it's worth posting but decided to do so anyway. :P A clan member told me about this so decided to check myself; this quote has been taken from the RuneScape YouTube page (http://www.youtube.com/runescape):

24hoursawake, the new skill coming out is b... wow, that was close. You caught me unawares. Nice try though. ; )

It could be a legitimate hint that the new skill starts with the letter "b" or could be nothing. I personally think it's the former, what do others think? :o

imagangster.png

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boating....

You use a boat to sail....

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@SAILING@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Beat me to it >.<

Maybe it's a jagex only skill... banning? :P

There's a chance the letter was just made up, it'd have been funniest if he'd said sa...

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

the new skill coming out is broken

They'll start hinting soon because well.. it's nearly time, they started summoning dev diarys in like october so if it's released next year..

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

the new skill coming out is broken

They'll start hinting soon because well.. it's nearly time, they started summoning dev diarys in like october so if it's released next year..

It was November the month of updates. :D

The new multi-part skill will be Bernard Madoff. Give him as much money as possible, and he'll promise to turn you a profit. Then when you hit 99 he'll reveal his ponzi scheme, plunging you into bankruptcy, where you'll have to sell your IRL house to pay your debts, otherwise the bankers will come to your house and break your legs.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

The new multi-part skill will be Bernard Madoff. Give him as much money as possible, and he'll promise to turn you a profit. Then when you hit 99 he'll reveal his ponzi scheme, plunging you into bankruptcy, where you'll have to sell your IRL house to pay your debts, otherwise the bankers will come to your house and break your legs.

Lmao

What about barn dancing?

New skill with the letter B? Bravery?

Sounds like a nice combat skill, but wonder how it would be...

Bravery - Run in to battle, no weapon, no food, no potions, no armour, and kick/punch the thing to death.

Wait, thats stubidiy.... Never mind.

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

It is nothing. If they were really concerned about keeping it secret, they either would have said nothing, or else edited the comment. This is simply to create hype.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

you guys are all amatuers. it's obviously Botting. [/sarcasm]

anyways, i havent the slightest idea...maybe banking? like a new form to make money by investing in stuff and taking out loans....but how the [bleep] would you train that...

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

The main thing you have to put together is this skill was once the concept of Thirdscape, Jagex's planned third MMO, the game they had designed to come out after Mechscape. They realized it would play much better in Runescape, so they decided to make it its own skill.

Bartering most likely, which has been my guess all along.

My suspicions were fed when they released the new shop update. It seemed strange that they would make it work like it does, until I realized that it was most likely an anticipated release for the next skill. There are plenty of ways to train this skill as well, because you could gain XP by buying low and selling high to shops, NPC's and the likes. It could even incorporate the GE, so that merchanting would give xp as well.

Stellactic.gif