New Skill Hint?

UserOnRS

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could even incorporate the GE, so that merchanting would give xp as well.

PLEASE NO!!! If you though clan manipulation was bad now, if they made the GE give you exp it would be 100x worse.

[autotalker] JOIN "GE GP EXP" TO MAKE MILLIONS OF GP AND GET 99 BARTERING IN A WEEK!!! [/autotalker]

Guys guys, the new skill will obviously be Bobsledding! You will get the materials through Smithing, Woodcutting and Construction. This way Smithing will get a use again! You can use it to get around on the new continent of Acheron in the far North, and in the new Grandmaster Quest you will use a runite bobsled to crash the Mahjarrat's sleepover-and-revitalize-party from above! :twss:

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Guys guys, the new skill will obviously be Bobsledding! You will get the materials through Smithing, Woodcutting and Construction. This way Smithing will get a use again! You can use it to get around on the new continent of Acheron in the far North, and in the new Grandmaster Quest you will use a runite bobsled to crash the Mahjarrat's sleepover-and-revitalize-party from above! :twss:

They Never invite me to their sleepovers :(

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

That's because you already get invites from that mod you are flirting with on rsof :D

I deny these allegations I'm a troll.

Also I did attempt to attend the Halloween party on world 81 last night but it was so laggy I couldn't move!

Did any other Tifer attend? I saw Mungo there

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Bard, blasphemy or bogus are my guesses

Bard - the leaked music skillcape, J-Mods saying it would work well in RuneScape ...

Blasphemy - This is blasphemy, this is madness! Madness? Kicking messengers down wells at level 99? :P Not a serious suggestion.

Bogus - Don't see why the J-Mod would hint at a letter in the first place really. :S Unless it's completely random but I seem convinced now that it has some meaning. :P This is 2nd behind bard in what I think is most likely.

EDIT: A good idea would be bomb making. :P

imagangster.png

I heard about this hint in MMG's chat the other day, and as I was leaving for a dinner party, I thought to myself -

Who said that the b was a word in English? Could be another language, possibly Dutch, since that's (very likely) the next language RuneScape could be translated in.

Sadly my Dutch is abysmal, so I can't elaborate further on my hypothesis. Even so, it's probably not any word that we'd recognize, anyway - just wait for the skill to come out, and then we'll know what it is.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

That's because you already get invites from that mod you are flirting with on rsof :D

I deny these allegations I'm a troll.

Also I did attempt to attend the Halloween party on world 81 last night but it was so laggy I couldn't move!

Did any other Tifer attend? I saw Mungo there

I was there for a good 4 hours, nothing fun.

I've no idea if this's a hint, very possible they meant Bugged. :?

RIP Michaelangelopolous