Kuradal - The New Slayer Master?

Sentry_Wolf

Slayer master means she most likely has a slayer helmet.

Slayer helmet came with the slayer portal in the Pollnivneach slayer dungeon well.

She's going to create monsters.:ohnoes:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a special enclave limited to players who are on task. No campers allowed.
This would be WIN :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Why are some people saying facial markings are a sign that they are related? So many NPC's have the same markings in different colours

Lapalok - Green

Oracle, Vannaka, Duradel (Yes, mostly slayer masters)

Are they all related? :|

Well the markings might be in different colours, but if they're all the same design/appearance there seems to be some kind of link there :P.

It's possible they're mahjarrts. Hazeel has those markings too and Duradel and Vannaka are very experienced in combat (obviously) which fits the description of mahjarrat. We don't know anything about the Oracle's combat abilities, but his wisdom sure is great which fits the description of SOME mahjarrats (Lucien is known to be incredibly smart, Zemouragle (or however his name is written) and Azzandara sure aren't stupid either...)

Unless Zemouragle didn't know every Mahjarrat then they cannot all be Mahjarrat. There are too many of them.

Tribesmen in Karamja have the facial paint too.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Maybe she's gathering the information to create Slayer Task only weaponry or weaponry that becomes more effective during a task. Considering the Slayer Lever required to fight the monsters she seems to be examining, the requirements would be high. Slayer's Bow, Slayer's Crossbow, Slayer's Longsword, and Advanced Slayer's Staff anyone?

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

Maybe she's gathering the information to create Slayer Task only weaponry or weaponry that becomes more effective during a task. Considering the Slayer Lever required to fight the monsters she seems to be examining, the requirements would be high. Slayer's Bow, Slayer's Crossbow, Slayer's Longsword, and Advanced Slayer's Staff anyone?

Umm then whats the point of whips etc?

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Umm then whats the point of whips etc?

to sell to people who dont have the slayer level to use those weapons maybe? also this is probably unlikely high lvl because as stated by a jmod there will be no 90+ slayer update this year.

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

Someone already mentioned it, but this too reminds me of Dark Sqaull http://runescape.wik...iki/Dark_Squall

Dark Squall was seen wandering the Chaos Tunnels for a good long time. He functioned quite similarly. Couldn't talk to him. Had a vague Examine. Appeared randomly. Did his thing and left. Turned out, Dark Squall was actually Surok Magis when While Guthix Sleeps came out. Purely speculating, but this may be some foreshadowing on a further WGS sequel.

The idea of a Slayer Guild that only lets players on Task go in would be a godsend. The first thing that came to my mind on the idea of a new Slayer Master, backed up on the words from the Mod talking about a "small but helpful Slayer Update," was the ability to use Slayer Points to make a customizable list of Slayer Monsters to kill. That would be so awesome. If we could use Slayer Points to build a list of Monsters available from all of the previous Masters, that would be very convenient.

The only reason why it appeals to me is because I only use Lapalok now. Not only are the tasks repetitive, but not all of the monsters are appealing. I haven't killed a Dragon lower than a Black Dragon in years. It would be nice to kill a Blue Dragon or 2 on a Slayer Task again. Also, he can't assign Warped Tortoises, but loves to hand out Warped Terror Birds. WTF. At least Warped Tortoises have a drop I can use (Shells for Summoning).

I guess we'll get the answers in due time.

Slayer master means she most likely has a slayer helmet.

Slayer helmet came with the slayer portal in the Pollnivneach slayer dungeon well.

She's going to create monsters.:ohnoes:

Well at least we'd finally see how the damn contraption works.

Popoto.~<3

Hmm i hidden picture someone found. Shows the lady comes from Anchient Caven :D that fairy ring does come in handy

2nsn6p.jpg

Yup that's this weeks update for sure I saw the image url leak too, beat me to it :mrgreen:

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Hmm i hidden picture someone found. Shows the lady comes from Anchient Caven :D that fairy ring does come in handy

2nsn6p.jpg

Yup that's this weeks update for sure I saw the image url leak too, beat me to it :mrgreen:

is it ancient caverns or the slayer cave from smoking kills?

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

Kuradal is a hard task-master - not only will she only allow her own pupils to enter her dungeon, those who do enter will find that they are only able to attack the creature they are currently assigned

Slayer Master:

Kuradal

Combat level Required:

Level 110 combat

Slayer level Required:

Over level 75 Slayer

Up the rough-hewn steps in the Ancient Cavern

091208091354.png

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

Spectacular! Never using Lapalok again :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi