Kuradal - The New Slayer Master?

Sentry_Wolf

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is a new slayer master then it could probably fill in the space between 91 slay - 99 slay, this will probably mean another new item... maybe a dragon kite shield or dragon x bow ?? :blink:

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

If there is a new slayer master then it could probably fill in the space between 91 slay - 99 slay, this will probably mean another new item... maybe a dragon kite shield or dragon x bow ?? :blink:

No.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

No.

Dragon crossbow - It's OK. But should not be released through Slayer.

Dragon Kiteshield - No, no and no. Dragon armour >Fail.

Quite interesting, don't suppose anyone has a link to that program that lets you see the RS Cache?

Its called Runescape Model Viewer. But I wouldn't bother for one Its against the rules, most of the downloads contain Trojans and every cache release someone posts them all on youtube.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

Why are some people saying facial markings are a sign that they are related? So many NPC's have the same markings in different colours

Lapalok - Green

Oracle, Vannaka, Duradel (Yes, mostly slayer masters)

Are they all related? :|

Well the markings might be in different colours, but if they're all the same design/appearance there seems to be some kind of link there :P.

It's possible they're mahjarrts. Hazeel has those markings too and Duradel and Vannaka are very experienced in combat (obviously) which fits the description of mahjarrat. We don't know anything about the Oracle's combat abilities, but his wisdom sure is great which fits the description of SOME mahjarrats (Lucien is known to be incredibly smart, Zemouragle (or however his name is written) and Azzandara sure aren't stupid either...)

I'd like a new Slayer Master. Altho I'm 99 Slayer, I wouldn't mind Slaying a bit more if she gave harder/longer tasks. Right now you get 4-7 Mithril dragons, Why can't we get like 30? Can easily do them in 1 trip. Or other monsters such as erm, KBD as an assignment, not just Black Dragons..or "Kill 5 Kqs" or somthing, but could maybe get bonus points..for a Boss monster get like x2/x3/x5 Slayer exp because it's a lot harder or whatever. Eg KBD has 255 Hp and gives 255 Slayer I think? get assigned 10 and instead of 2550 Slayer exp, you would get 12750 (x5) or somthing because it's a harder task.

These are just off the top of my head right now =p..but somthing like that.

Yeah would love to see a new Slayer master..hope it wouldn't be an awful Req like the others Are..Duradel - 100 Combat 50 Slayer? I think..I want like 120-130 Combat with 80-90 Slayer or somthing. Would be a lot more interesting.

136 Combat :: Jjozzie :: 2000 Total

99 Slayer - 99 Summoning - 92 Herblore - 82 Prayer

64m Attack - 25m Strength - 17m Defence - 20m Range - 44m Hp - 20m Magic

:: Bandos ::

*Solo* - 3 Hilts - 2 Chestplates - 2 Tassets - 1 Boots - 6 Shards

*Duo - 8 Hilts - 6 Chestplates - 6 Tassets - 4 Boots - 14 Shards

But Mahjaratt's are a specific race.

They are NOT human or any other such being trained to be a mahjaratt they are a race unto their own.

Hazeelmere is clearly a gnome and has an established history and life. I believe somewhere we else have some story or lore about Vannakka as a child and learning combat; which would exclude him from being a mahjaratt who all seemingly came to this world as adults

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

But Mahjaratt's are a specific race.

They are NOT human or any other such being trained to be a mahjaratt they are a race unto their own.

Hazeelmere is clearly a gnome and has an established history and life. I believe somewhere we else have some story or lore about Vannakka as a child and learning combat; which would exclude him from being a mahjaratt who all seemingly came to this world as adults

Actually, I think the notes you find in Curse of Arrav about the other Mahjarrat have something about Khazard being the youngest and I think there was something about him being born in RuneScape, sooo no on them coming along fully formed at the same time.

But Khazard has been met and fought or run away from for anyone who's done Fight Arena, so I really doubt he's also a Slayer master.

Slightly more relevant: Whoever she is, I WANT HER HAIR STYLE. NOW.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

2e4ya9w.png

lightning fingers >=)

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

2e4ya9w.png

lightning fingers >=)

What's the examine :D?

Interestingly enough, the Runescape Wiki says:

Kuradal is an NPC that appears randomly on various slayer locations since 3 December 2009 using a strange teleport. She uses the Monster Examine spell on monsters while saying "Hmm... you'll be coming with me." She also wears an untrimmed Slayer cape. As far as known she can't be talked to yet.

It was speculated that Kuradal is in fact Duradel, due to the similar appearance and name. However, as even people who haven't done While Guthix Sleeps can see Kuradal, she can't be Duradel. In addition, it was confirmed by Mod Chris L on the official RuneScape forums Duradel didn't leave his grave.

* Only people who have completed Smoking Kills have reported to see her.

It was speculated that Kuradal is in fact Duradel, due to the similar appearance and name. However, as even people who haven't done While Guthix Sleeps can see Kuradal, she can't be Duradel. In addition, it was confirmed by Mod Chris L on the official RuneScape forums Duradel didn't leave his grave.

* Only people who have completed Smoking Kills have reported to see her.

The fact that it is confirmed that Duradel hasn't left his grave can only be shown as evidence that he was never in his grave to begin with!!! Clearly, he went to the make over mage, and the hair stylist, and got some new cloths and a new name (name change, look how suspicious the timing of that release was) and is now recruting an army of slayer masters to seek... well, I'll just shut up now (/crazy tangent)

Its a little over a year since WGS now aswell, so would be really cool if Duradel survived, changed his name (display name :P) and went to the makeover mage.

Quite interesting, don't suppose anyone has a link to that program that lets you see the RS Cache?

Its called Runescape Model Viewer. But I wouldn't bother for one Its against the rules, most of the downloads contain Trojans and every cache release someone posts them all on youtube.

Most of the downloads actually don't contain Trojans. This is propaganda because it's against the rules - less incentive for you to download it. I prefer a more honest system where you say "you're not supposed to do it, so don't" rather than "LOOK OUT, YOUR HEAD MAY EXPLODE IF U DO DAT". Just my 2 sense.

Also (off topic), what do the following two pieces of code have in common?

ResponseFilterStream filter = new ResponseFilterStream(this.Response.Filter);
filter.TransformString += delegate(string arg) { return Utilities.FormatHtml(arg); };
this.Response.Filter = filter;

this.pixelData = (PixelData*)(this.baseData + (y * this.bitmapData.Stride) + (x * sizeof(PixelData)));
return Color.FromArgb(this.pixelData->Alpha, this.pixelData->Red, this.pixelData->Green, this.pixelData->Blue);

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Most of the downloads actually don't contain Trojans. This is propaganda because it's against the rules - less incentive for you to download it. I prefer a more honest system where you say "you're not supposed to do it, so don't" rather than "LOOK OUT, YOUR HEAD MAY EXPLODE IF U DO DAT". Just my 2 sense.

Well when I did a google search for it, 4 of the results contained malicious code. So i would not call that propaganda i would call that fact... :blink:

Ew ASP :angry:

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

This is a bit like the Lady at Yanille's Pet Shop.

When she came out it was a bit random then Summoning Arrived and she stayed permanantly.

So could Kuradal have something to do with a big upcoming update? Because I can't imagine her being here suddenly and only taking part in a tiny update.

She might've heard about what has taken place during the WGS quest and wants to help :thumbsup: With Armour like that I wouldn't turn her down :twisted:

Zaroterasu.png

Managed to snag this picture while AFKing Dark Beasts.

kuradel.png

She is casting the spell on the Dark Beast in the corner. Afterwards, she said "Hmm, interesting..." and teleported.

I hate to speculate but if this makes me guess at a high level slayer update.

Has she been spotted at slayer spots lower than 85 (abby demons)?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

double post

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Seems to me that she's sizing up high level slayer monsters for some reason. I can imagine two reasons. One I really like. The other I think is more likely. First, the idea that I really like. Perhaps she's going to use her knowledge of and skill with slayer monsters to employ them in an army that she will lead to avenge her brother? I think this would be a cool part of a large quest. Embedded within this part of the quest could be the small slayer update we've been promised.

The idea that I think more likely is that she is sizing them up for a new high level slayer area, perhaps a slayer guild. My guess is that this would be a special enclave limited to players who are on task. No campers allowed. Perhaps someone can start generating a list of places where she's been seen?

punitivedsig.png