Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, it's impossible to eat without throwing it up.

I wish I would see someone wearing Full Guthan's on this training spot right now and he would say "Darn it!", drop his full Guthan's armour and teleport away. BTW, this IS the ghost training spot in Draynor Manor

Granted but he decides to attack you and takes all of your stuff while you happen to be wearing full dragon with all of the other dragon stuff and defenders in your invertary when you has just been playerkilling with a skull above your head

I wish I wish for a darn good ice-cream!

My username is jamesrules90 NOT jimmyjames227.

897093.gif

Click here to feed me!

A nice undieable one!!!

Granted, it just seems that a chocolate factory is making "Pony Coco" and you get a free example and find out it tastes terrible. After all you didn't say anything about horses. :lol:

Granted but he decides to attack you and takes all of your stuff while you happen to be wearing full dragon with all of the other dragon stuff and defenders in your invertary when you has just been playerkilling with a skull above your head

I wish I knew how he could attack me then clearly Draynor Manor is NOT in the wilderness. <.<

Don't lie to me, I don't collect defenders, neither do I PK. :notalk:

Granted, but then you will live forever in that date because every Tuesday 16th january of 2007 at 12:00 AM it will become Tuesday 16 january of 2007 1:00 am so you will live for the rest of your life in this dimension when you must do all the things you did everyday. If you lvl up in runescape it will go back and then you must level it up again and again. Same with the people arround you, so you must learn the same things, eat the same stuffs, etc..

I wish i could make justice in the world with anice long black and red blooded coat and a pair of long swords.

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

Granted, now the economy of woodcuting and firemaking related is ruined because everybody can just keep cuting common logs forever without go to bannk and then burn 'em to get lvl 99 firemaking in just 1 hour.. Yay, now the party hat you ever wanted worth noe 2.1B

I wish to be president.

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!