Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted. The sun comes out, it randomly starts burining 110 degrees fahrenheit. The snow has quickly melted.

I wish that I knew what my old Neopets password was. (Why, I really don't know)

Everybody knows that the opposite color of green is red. Therefore, all we need to do is take red chile pepper, squirt the juice onto your gills, and then you won't feel green anymore :D

Add some habanero too, just to be safe :wink:

I wish that you run into a wall. A hard durable wall, without any sort of padding. And no, nothing stops your face from slamming into the wall at a speed of approximately 25 miles per hour (40 km/hr) the instant before it contacts the wall (which means that your speed hitting the wall cannot be significantly lower than the speed given earlier in this sentence).

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

you do, their all replaced MACROS!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I wish that a king black dragon appeared, in real life, and destroyed the home of every single person in the whole world who ever made an rs macro.

s2ul6.gif

Join the campaign for more F2P Bank space!

fixfriendsol7.gif

Did you really "laugh out loud" at that joke, or did you "chuckle quietly"? say cq next time, not lol.

Do you honestly think the KBD will limit its destruction to individual houses? :roll:

I wish that an anvil falls on you, and that it is incapable of harming me, as I am located a safe distance away and cannot be hit, even if the anvil is somehow deflected. Oh, and you can't deflect or block the anvil :P

easyclickfe5.jpg

Unfortunately, your farming skill IRL is one, potato seeds are extremely flammable, the dragon requires a lot of food, and you have no idea whether the berries in your hand are poisonous or not. Good job =D>

I wish that I get a free pie. By that second "I", I meant you

easyclickfe5.jpg

You rule the world demanding for eternity living potions and riches... After 90 trillion years... Global Warming has not stopped... YOu are given the only heat resistant solution potion and everyone else dies.... YOu survive for another 4 Quadrillion years... And finally the Eath gets to close to the sun that fires burn up most of the Earth and water... You suffer from thirst and starvation but you could not die... ANother 12 millenia later the Earth gets pulled into the sun by the SUn's enormus gravity. You still do not die and perish forever witin the core of the sun.

I could be a storyteller now!

I wish I was a storyteller.

electrofrog6ck.jpg

fotwunderbanner2zg4.png

Granted. While you try saving the world, the US government thinks you're Bob the Builder and does freakish experiments on you while making you watch PBS kids...

I wish that I could become a computer scientist.