Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, but you respawn immediately in the same place, so whatever killed you keeps killing you again forever. :-o

I wish I hadn't thought of something that morbid right then. :-(

~D. V. "You have to realize, this isn't personal, right?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, but you accidentally mess every wish up because the wish-granting genie executed them just like the kind of messed-up wishes that occur in this thread. :blink:

I wish I had a sign that said "Welcome to the 'Corrupt a Wish' thread!!!", and had no problems with it whatsoever, including that it could not land up harming me. :P

~D. V. "Doing my damnedest to make this hard on you..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted... But, you forget to use those skills. (I think that happens to too many of us IRL anyway!)

I wish Tip.It Forums' "View My Content" thing updated a bit sooner... Waiting 24 hours is a pain! <_<

~D. V. "Feeling the slows..." Devnull

Granted but it includes new feature where every time new content is added you are sent a text message, email, tip it forums message and even a postcard to update you.

I wish I had a better bicycle.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Regarding this...

Granted but it includes new feature where every time new content is added you are sent a text message, email, tip it forums message and even a postcard to update you.

Good thing I turn off my notifications, save for the inline one. :twss:

And now for this...

I wish I had a better bicycle.

Granted, but the chain slips the first time you ride it, and you have to spend a few minutes getting it back on. Thankfully, you had your tools with you. :anxious:

Let's see... What to wish for now... Ah, yes...

I wish that my family's second computer hadn't failed about 9 months ago, and also had not developed any other kind of problems... Poor thing. :boohoo:

~D. V. "I know... There's always that extra pain in the rear that finds each and every one of us..." Devnull

Granted, but he dies.

I wish the healthier a food was, the better it tasted.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Granted, it's 0% charged.

I wish for unlimited continues in real life.

I'd be fine with that lol

-----------------------------------------------------------

Granted, but it is from a terrible restaurant where they burn the burger and put the coca cola in ripped paper cups.

I wish my college had a Subway restaurant in it

Turtle_Drink.png

Turtle_Drink.png

I got my rapier :D

Granted, but I do something against the law and you lose your job because you covered for me. :P

I wish for a glass of water, it could not freeze or be frozen, it could not be hot, it would be room temperature of a regular room in a regular home, the glass is not allowed to hurt me, it would be in a spill proof glass, I am the only one that can drink from it, it cannot break, and nothing outside of the glass of water could hurt me.

Granted, someone saturates your water with salt, making you thirstier than before.

I wish I was always perfect and articulate in the way I talk, so that I get my point across and don't stumble over words.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Granted but now instead of the letters getting all mixed up the words jump off the page and start frollicking in the meadow...

I wish that some of the stuff I imagine could come true.

Granted but now you are sad because you wasted a wish on a person that was not yourself.

I wish that I could find some good music for my Ipod.

Granted, but it's only because you found a sudden love for Bieber and all of your friends left you due to it.

Bionic Yoshi.png

99 cooking: 10/24/10

Granted but you acciedently get caught in the awkward period between going from time A to time B and have to live the rest of your life there.

I wish that I could have so wishes in real life.