Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

being safe and happy means being secluded with a depressed monkey. So you are safe and happy, yet you go crazy due to seclusion and depressing stories from the monkey.

i wish the next person who posts here doesnt currupt my wish.

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

• 2 weeks later...

she gets coffe while on the roof of some really tall building but it's extremely hot(as in burning on contact hot) so she throws it off the building and it lands on you and you get 3rd degree burns on your entire body and you have to be hospitalized for 6 months and you are scard for the rest of your life.

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

I have no wish to currupt... so I just deem you dead.

I wish the person below me doesnt currupt my wish..

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

They (I) don't, but someone else does.

I wish that my wish is corrupted. (Ha! I win. If you corrupt it, you are not corrupting it because I wished for that. If you don't corrupt it, it is corrupted because I wished for it, so it is granted.)

Ok, you get what you asked for... and you get left out at the next annual dodge ball game, because you were the only one who didnt get a currupt wish..

I wish my wish was impossible to currupt!

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

you get everything.... and that blows up in your face.. eat it

I wish the person above me keeps getting his face blown up

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

you get a new car but only when you are walking on a tight rope across niagra falls and it causes you to fall to you death beneath it's weight.

i wish the person would wish for pie

They do, but then throw it in your face.

I wish for a smiley in my wish. :roll: Oh! It's granted, I win!

So, I'll wish, as Silver got his wish granted

I wish nobody whishes again and no one break my wish, and I get this wish granted!

LOL

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

no one whishes again but it ends up meaning letting you live in some forign language. and no one breaks this wish so every one on earth comes and kills you thus your wish is granted.(next time dont misspell wishes)

i wish that my wish is un corruptable

You do it is to find a full p hat set in the wild and 500 mil then get owned by ten level threes.

I wish to become a member

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

you do but it is a member of the acossition for dead people or something(one exists in asia it was started by a man who was leagaly prononced dead but he lived so he cant get a passport or stuf (though he cant pay taxes if they think he is dead))

i wish that the next person wishes for me

I don't have to you wished to have a wish.

I wish to have better stats than zezmia

troope1.gif

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

YOu make a wish. Than the grammer drill captin comes witha bunch of gorrilas and stabe you to death with a bannan.

I wish every on else would only have the word wish once in a sntance,so that my job of corrupting you wishes will be so easy, it's like i wished for it.

troope1.gif