Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

ok but there is nobody here named People.

i wish i had some good ideas for what to wish for

lol good one

ok you have some excellent ideas but you forget them all before you can post

i wish posts are counted on this board

tipitlessersigea3.png

i wished it, but it creates a paradox because if he dont wish you dont wish because you dont have reason for wish that wish so your wish donnot exist and you dont exist because i wished what you wished and now the time and the space is corrupt! all for your fault! now a new mirror dimension is beign creatin and you are absorved in this dimension, in this dimension only exist a computer and you! you die because you dont got water or food =(

I wish this:

Everybody visit the "Order of Potato" official webpage and become member of the new secret, non-sectret, secret anyways, non-secret, but maybe secret runescape society:

http://orderofpotato.ya.st

they do. they have more time to live longer because they dont die of liver failure in their spare time they form a mob of 80 year lds in a suicidal depression brought on by withdrawel paons fom alchohol.

AA sues the life out of you so does al-anon

i wish everything was perfect (like in a wallgreens commercial)

tipitlessersigea3.png

Ok, but now you start saying "yal".

I wish that i was a naughty santa so i could give myself coal but get toys for giving me what i deserve and the world ends in the paridox it created by starting life with human minds and personalities that wish they could understand the whole paradox at once and giving three different spellings of "paradox" and not using spell chech on this post author's post, therefore, ending all paradoxes.

your cat swallows a tri-cornered hat and gets 3 corners but you have to pay 50000 pounds for surgery

I wish I had a new computer

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Now that there is a new race and the time machine a few post above you malfunctions and never end.

MUAHAHAHA

I wish that the person under me doesn't corrupt my wish... AND that the post doesn't include paridox, a period, or the words "repeatitive, repeate, continuous, or back".

Hahaha! Since u said the person under you wont get ur wish corrupted, now this post is under that post --^. Haha, ur mind gets blown up into madness and keep saying "why, why" over again.

I wish that this post gets uninteruppted and this game stop.

you do but you become famous for being the first person to attempt suicide by jumping of the empire state building and live. you also get sent to jail for murder and treason because the event that saved you was you landing on the President of the united states of america and killing the president.

i wish the above wish would come true.

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

you do have 500million dollars in front of you but it is counterfit...

THEN THE FBI BUSTS THE DOOR DOWN AND ARRESTS YOU!!!

then your gf gives you a psp.

i wish killer bees attack and mame the person who corrupts this wish

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source