[Results] Tip.It's Caption Contest!

n_odie

Hey everyone,

We had a great turnout for this contest and while difficult, the results are in!

If you don't remember what contest this is for, here is the original thread: [Link]

[hide=Original Image]

contestpicture.png

[/hide]

1st - ArmisticeOne

Caption: Day Fifteen of my attempts to integrate with dwarvern society and I find myself heading drunk into the mines armed with nothing but empty beer glasses and more beer. I would pray to Saradomin but I think he's abandoned me...

2nd - Metoo1000

Caption: What happend in Keldagrim stays in Keldagrim...

contestpicture2q.png

3rd - KingOfjapan

Caption: This is the last known picture of Jimmy, If you have any information regarding this case, please contact us at the Observatory.

Thanks for entries from everyone! It was awesome to see the entries pouring in until we had to vote. :blink:

In a little extra surprise we sent the same picture to Jagex to see what they would put as a caption, here's the reply:

The horse riding update wasn't living up to the hype. - Mod Mat K

Until next time!

N_odie

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

:smile:

Very good, particularly liked Metoo's. :thumbup:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

no offense, but "what happened in keldagrim stays in keldagrim" is awfully mediocre and should have been eliminated upon entry.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

no offense, but "what happened in keldagrim stays in keldagrim" is awfully mediocre and should have been eliminated upon entry.

This just in: this man's opinion is apparently the only opinion that matters, even though he wasn't even a judge.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

This just in: this man's opinion is apparently the only opinion that matters, even though he wasn't even a judge.

if it makes any difference, i agree with him. That's sooo overused and not even close to funny.

Y_Z.png

Honestly i did not find any of the texts to the screenshot funny at all, including my own which was "Welcome to Run-a-Scape". I hope more Caption contests are arranged, would love to get my custom rank.

Congratulations.