08-Dec-09 Kuradals Dungeon

Toad

Claws89.png

The Ferocious Ring adds +4 damage to each claw swipe (40:22:13:14 doesn't follow the 4:2:1:1 ratio, but 36:18:10:9 does). I assume this is true for Dragon daggers and halberds as well. Claws are likely the best special weapon for that dungeon - a guaranteed +16 damage is huge.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To anyone using her ATM. Is the Jad task (25k slayer exp bonus) worth it?

It seems like a toss-up assuming you can complete caves in around 2 hours, and totally not worth it if you get owned by Jad.

It's about 37k total experience. If you can do it in an hour, I'd say it's worth it. A fire cape is a pretty good reward, even if you have one.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

To anyone using her ATM. Is the Jad task (25k slayer exp bonus) worth it?

It seems like a toss-up assuming you can complete caves in around 2 hours, and totally not worth it if you get owned by Jad.

That really depends on your stats, equipment and on how good you are at the caves.

For those with good stats and equipment who know what they're doing, this task can be more than worth it (the exp rate for completing it in say 1 hour is nice (somewhere below 40K if I'm not wrong), the cape is a nice bonus even if you already have one, and who's to say no to some free tokkul :)?)

Claws89.png

The Ferocious Ring adds +4 damage to each claw swipe (40:22:13:14 doesn't follow the 4:2:1:1 ratio, but 36:18:10:9 does). I assume this is true for Dragon daggers and halberds as well. Claws are likely the best special weapon for that dungeon - a guaranteed +16 damage is huge.

Indeed, claws totally own in this dungeon. I brought them on an abby demon task, and only 3 of all my specs were under 50, no joke.

Doing a 220 dark beast task right now and I've been recording my xp for the past hour. I'm using proselyte, dragon boots, fire cape, ferocious ring, rune defender and whip + claws as spec weapon (pietying when speccing). I use protect from melee and 10% str prayer. I'm also using overloads (first time :-)).

The results were actually a bit dissapointing: 23k slayer xp/h. I have the feeling I'm hitting constant 40+ hits, and claw specs are often in the 70s, but still I cant even break the 100k melee mark.

I completed an 89 Steel Dragon task in one War Tortoise pouch with Ferocious Ring + Turmoil + Super Atk/Str. I got D legs in like 5 kills and then skirt shortly after. Kills were less than 20 seconds a piece. Total Domination.

And thats just with whip and dfs? Hmm, so zammy spear and extremes and these dragons are kitties.

I completed an 89 Steel Dragon task in one War Tortoise pouch with Ferocious Ring + Turmoil + Super Atk/Str. I got D legs in like 5 kills and then skirt shortly after. Kills were less than 20 seconds a piece. Total Domination.

And thats just with whip and dfs? Hmm, so zammy spear and extremes and these dragons are kitties.

I did a 73 steel task in way under 45 minuets with overloads and z spear.

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

I did a 73 steel task in way under 45 minuets with overloads and z spear.

Yep, I did 84 steels in exactly 45 minutes with Z spear, extremes, and leech prayers.

No luck on the ring yet for me after finishing 214 greater demons in the dungeon. Meh, that was only 1 task, guess i'll get one eventually.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Do you need to get a task from her in order to use the dungeon? Because I just got a greater demon task from Sumona and am wondering if I can do there...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Do you need to get a task from her in order to use the dungeon? Because I just got a greater demon task from Sumona and am wondering if I can do there...

She needs to give you the task. I had gargoyles from lapalok and couldn't kill em in the dungeon.

Burquedout.png

Is anyone else finding ferocious drops rare? I've done an iron task and garg task from Kuradel in the dungeon, not one ring. Hmm... (155 gargs 106 irons fyi)

Got d legs though :D first drag drop ever.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Is anyone else finding ferocious drops rare? I've done an iron task and garg task from Kuradel in the dungeon, not one ring. Hmm... (155 gargs 106 irons fyi)

I've only gotten two, and I've had most of my tasks in the dungeon. <_<

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I had one in one abyssal demon task (197, I think), had another task of about the same number with no rings, and I've since gotten 4 of them in a greater demon and abyssal demon task. Overall, it's not a very rare drop, and I think that Jagex's intention with these rings is working: it should be enough for someone who uses Kuradal on a consistent basis to use the rings to get tasks and get to the cave without too much difficulty. If I had to estimate a drop rate, I'd say somewhere between 1/150 and 1/175 (my actual rate is about 1/160, but there's some margin of error). Given that most tasks are about 200 or so, you should be able to get enough ferocious rings to support yourself consistently even with a large number of tasks that aren't done in that dungeon.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

I had one in one abyssal demon task (197, I think), had another task of about the same number with no rings, and I've since gotten 4 of them in a greater demon and abyssal demon task. Overall, it's not a very rare drop, and I think that Jagex's intention with these rings is working: it should be enough for someone who uses Kuradal on a consistent basis to use the rings to get tasks and get to the cave without too much difficulty. If I had to estimate a drop rate, I'd say somewhere between 1/150 and 1/175 (my actual rate is about 1/160, but there's some margin of error). Given that most tasks are about 200 or so, you should be able to get enough ferocious rings to support yourself consistently even with a large number of tasks that aren't done in that dungeon.

Yea that makes sense.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I'd guess at about 1:100. I only had one ring for about 600 kills in the dungeon, but in the next 600 I got 9 more rings.

1 from Abyssal demons

1 from Steel dragons

8 from Dark beasts

Mostly that I've gotten like 5 dark beast tasks, and only one of each blues, abbys, irons, and steels

Killed 450+ Gargyoles, 203 hounds, 85 irons, and around 40 steel dragons before I got my first ring. After that, I got 4 in 2 loads at blue dragons and 2 at gargoyles. I don't really know what that says, but I'd say it's a common drop. Maybe 1-2 drops every 2-3 tasks.

guido_49.png