08-Dec-09 Kuradals Dungeon

Toad

Now that we know you get slayer for each fight caves monster ... we need the slayer xp, heh.

Although slayer xp is *often* the same as hp, it is not *always*.

The monsters, of course, are

702 TzTok-Jad

360 Ket-Zek

180 Yt-MejKot

149 TzHaar-Ket

108 Yt-HurKot

90 Tok-Xil

45 Tz-Kek

22 Tz-Kek -2-

22 Tz-Kih

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mm, since they're producing elite-level content for the diaries now, I have a feeling that the upgraded Tzhaar task will somehow play into that. The thing is, I can't figure out if it better fits the Fremmy area or Karamja.

fremmy because of kuradal

karamja because of fight caves?

would be a good add on to either one tbh

more then likely fremmy because karamja always has make full invo of double natures that could replace the fight cave task, but fremmy dose not have allot of really high level content so they might add it to fremmy.

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

so, if you increase you task to 280, you dont have do kill jad?

Correct. You simply need to kill monsters in the Fight Caves. If you die or quit before reaching Jad, you won't need to fight him at all.

Correct. You simply need to kill monsters in the Fight Caves. If you die or quit before reaching Jad, you won't need to fight him at all.

Intresting, do they have to be from the fight cave or can they be other tzhaars?

swordwarior.png

Intresting, do they have to be from the fight cave or can they be other tzhaars?

They can be other TzHaars normally, but if you extend the task they have to be from the Fight Caves.

I just got my first task of Living Rock Creatures. If anyone is wondering the Slayer XP from them it's...

Living Rock Protector = 225 Slayer XP

Living Rock Striker = 317 Slayer XP

No idea what the Patriarch gives in terms of XP but I think I'm in love with such a long task. <3:

200000000.png

They can be other TzHaars normally, but if you extend the task they have to be from the Fight Caves.

I would suggest that you do the normal Tzhaar unless your planing on going for a fire cape anyway then the extra 25k is worth it other wise its like 37k exp from the whole cave and you can get around 30-35k pietying slayer so this real is not worth the extra time see as you could fail and only get like 13k exp.

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

I would suggest that you do the normal Tzhaar unless your planing on going for a fire cape anyway then the extra 25k is worth it other wise its like 37k exp from the whole cave and you can get around 30-35k pietying slayer so this real is not worth the extra time see as you could fail and only get like 13k exp.

Interesting.

Has anybody checked that if you pikc the "jad" task it does HAVE to be fight caves monsters.

Afterall the only change is they up the monster count to give you enough to kill Jad within the task, and they do say IF you kill jad during task alot.

Might be worth checking out, cause you could do a 280 task on normal thzaar ifu like long tasks and want some obby charms etc

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Interesting.

Has anybody checked that if you pikc the "jad" task it does HAVE to be fight caves monsters.

Afterall the only change is they up the monster count to give you enough to kill Jad within the task, and they do say IF you kill jad during task alot.

Might be worth checking out, cause you could do a 280 task on normal thzaar ifu like long tasks and want some obby charms etc

[They can be other TzHaars normally, but if you extend the task they have to be from the Fight Caves.

I just got my first task of Living Rock Creatures. If anyone is wondering the Slayer XP from them it's...

No idea what the Patriarch gives in terms of XP but I think I'm in love with such a long task. <3:

Living Rock Patriarch gives 530 slayer xp

howlin1eeveesig.png

Interesting.

[They can be other TzHaars normally, but if you extend the task they have to be from the Fight Caves.

Living Rock Patriarch gives 530 slayer xp

I don't think the poster was questioning whether anyone had SAID that it had to be in the caves if you pick 280. I think the poster was questioning whether anyone had CHECKED. Merely highlighting what someone had said doesn't really respond to that unless you highlight that someone said they had checked. If I ever get the task, I'll check and post unless it becomes abundantly clear in the meantime.

punitivedsig.png

The quote you pulled out does answer but it doesn't prove anything and no proof.

And imo the dialogue heavily implies it is only upping the count, as it still gives same info on what your task is. Just bigger number.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The quote you pulled out does answer but it doesn't prove anything and no proof.

And imo the dialogue heavily implies it is only upping the count, as it still gives same info on what your task is. Just bigger number.

No, the dialogue clearly states that, at first, she asks you to kill TzHaar, but, when you extend your task, she asks you to kill Volcanic Creatures.

So,

TzHaar = Monsters in TzHaar City

Volcanic Creatures = Monster in the Fight Caves

sigwg.png

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?

Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,

and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!

Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)

No, the dialogue clearly states that, at first, she asks you to kill TzHaar, but, when you extend your task, she asks you to kill Volcanic Creatures.

So,

But did people earlier on this thread not say that when on thzaar task the how many left dialogue says volcanic creatures?

And are thzaar not volcanic creatures themselves?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

So,

But did people earlier on this thread not say that when on thzaar task the how many left dialogue says volcanic creatures?

Don't think I've read that :)

& apparently Jagex makes a difference :)

sigwg.png

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?

Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,

and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!

Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)

apparently Jagex makes a difference :)

Well that's the issue, isn't it? How is that apparent? Not from language alone. All of these creatures are "in the volcano," so it would be reasonable to infer that they are "volcanic," but you're right that Jagex might not be treating it that way. The question on the table is, "Has anyone checked?" Surely someone has actually tried this. Perhaps someone in this very long thread already has tried it and reported the result -- I don't remember. But I'm agnostic on the question until I either try it myself or get a report from a trustworthy source who has personally tried it.

punitivedsig.png

So,

technically no they are not apart of the volcanic creatures. the volcanic creatures are like the TzHaar's veron of monsters to them. the TzHaar are in fact a race of there own and these volcanic creatures(including jad) are just the monters that live in the same area that they live in. such as the difference between humans and any ofer "monster" race of creatures, and the dialog from her chat.

25z11lt.jpg

she said i can "tweak your task" in other words change it. then she says she can she will change it to 280 so that it will cover enough volcanic creatures so you can get to jad. she goes from TaHaar and changes to volcanic creatures if she meant that TaHaar Where volcanic creatures she would not have changed her dialog to say volcanic creatures she would have just said ill change it to 280 TaHaar.

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

So,

technically no they are not apart of the volcanic creatures. the volcanic creatures are like the TzHaar's veron of monsters to them. the TzHaar are in fact a race of there own and these volcanic creatures(including jad) are just the monters that live in the same area that they live in. such as the difference between humans and any ofer "monster" race of creatures, and the dialog from her chat.

25z11lt.jpg

she said i can "tweak your task" in other words change it. then she says she can she will change it to 280 so that it will cover enough volcanic creatures so you can get to jad. she goes from TaHaar and changes to volcanic creatures if she meant that TaHaar Where volcanic creatures she would not have changed her dialog to say volcanic creatures she would have just said ill change it to 280 TaHaar.

The language in this dialogue that more clearly supports your position is "your task is 280 volcanic creatures of the fight cave." Nothing here precludes the idea that tzHaar are "volcanic creatures," but once she added "of the fight cave," that seems pretty clear.

punitivedsig.png

Well that's the issue, isn't it? How is that apparent? Not from language alone. All of these creatures are "in the volcano," so it would be reasonable to infer that they are "volcanic," but you're right that Jagex might not be treating it that way. The question on the table is, "Has anyone checked?" Surely someone has actually tried this. Perhaps someone in this very long thread already has tried it and reported the result -- I don't remember. But I'm agnostic on the question until I either try it myself or get a report from a trustworthy source who has personally tried it.

Well, if Kuradal were only asking if you wanted to improve their quantity, and not switch the kind of monsters to kill, then she would say if you wanted to kill 84 volcanic creatures from the start, and then ask if you wanted it increased to 280. That way if you wanted to kill 84 TzHaar you could, as they would count as volcanic creatures, but then if you wanted to kill more, you also could. But, by using the word TzHaar in the initial task, she specifies that TzHaar are NOT volcanic creatures.

At least that's how I see it.

Besides, if you assume TzHaar count as volcanic creatures, why would she offer this buff in quantity only to the TzHaar task, and not to others? Why would someone be limited to kill 40-90 Iron dragons, but not 80-110 TzHaar? It would be inconsistent. And if she only wanted to give the player the opportunity to kill Jad, she could do so without having to buff the quantity.

To me, it all points out that TzHaar do NOT count for the Jad task, only the Fight Caves creatures.

Well, if Kuradal were only asking if you wanted to improve their quantity, and not switch the kind of monsters to kill, then she would say if you wanted to kill 84 volcanic creatures from the start, and then ask if you wanted it increased to 280. That way if you wanted to kill 84 TzHaar you could, as they would count as volcanic creatures, but then if you wanted to kill more, you also could. But, by using the word TzHaar in the initial task, she specifies that TzHaar are NOT volcanic creatures.

At least that's how I see it.

Besides, if you assume TzHaar count as volcanic creatures, why would she offer this buff in quantity only to the TzHaar task, and not to others? Why would someone be limited to kill 40-90 Iron dragons, but not 80-110 TzHaar? It would be inconsistent. And if she only wanted to give the player the opportunity to kill Jad, she could do so without having to buff the quantity.

To me, it all points out that TzHaar do NOT count for the Jad task, only the Fight Caves creatures.

pretty much. also people have said that once they go thought the fight caves once they have to go back in and finish a few that is left over because the TaHaar don't count anymore.

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

I find it funny how it casues so much heavy debate.

When all that really is needed is someone to go and test it and come back with a simply conclusive yes or no.

Plv6Dz6.jpg