08-Dec-09 Kuradals Dungeon

Toad

A few questions:

1. Is Jad cancelable? I mean using slayer points, not burthrope.

From what I heard yes, but Jad is more of an upgrade, you will give you 80ish tzhaar and ask if you want to kill Jad as a challenge, you can accept or deny it. Then she will upgrade the task to 280 tzhaar and you can kill Jad

2. Is it true she does not assign Dagganoth?

No idea. She doesn't.

3. Does the Ferocious ring work outside of her dungeon?

Only inside according to KB

4. Slayer points gained/task?

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few questions:

1. even when you get it, you can say a polite "no" and stay with regular tzhaar monsters to kill

2. yep, confirmed at the KB

3. according to the KB, nope

4. 18 according to someone saying it earlier in this theard

want_a_box.png

I wonder if you can put Jad on your block list.

Don't want to do it again.. the horror.. :wall:

I agree.

It seems that I will be sticking to duradel as my slayer master.

Apparently you get the option to kill Jad or just regular tzhaars.

Edit: like the 10 people above my post already said... :P

I agree on the steel/iron dragons remark. You had the best slayer spot as an extra reward with the latest quest, why provide us with a new slayer spot for these creatures.

With greater demons/iron dragons/steel dragons in kuradal's dungeon, brimhaven dungeon will become rather empty imo.

Btw, with "Living rock creatures" on the list, supply of 'living minerals' in ge will increase. And this gives me an incentive to train fishing at the same time. :thumbsup:

Yes she dous assing jad.

my friend receaved the task to kill 98 tzhaar. than she asked if he wanted to change it a bit, and kill 280 monsters in the fight cave.

if he would kill jad, he would get a special reward.

gess what he is doing at this moment, indeed figthing trouw the fight pit.

ill keep you updated what the reward will be.

Hello i am new to tip it.

I hope i can contribute somthing good. and have fun here.

Hurmyie.png

f

omg kuradal jst assigned me to kill 28 players in the volcanic region. I'm at fight caves now and the xp recieved is the same as the cmb lvl of the player. Not sure if it's unconventional or not.

Any high lvl let me kill them w69 fight pits!!!!

Quick only got 16 left

icon_mrgreen.gif

found this on rsof

According to that same thread, once you finish the task, you get a cert which you can exchange for 20k slayer exp. O_o

Wonder if slayer helm will work XD.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I agree.

I agree on the steel/iron dragons remark. You had the best slayer spot as an extra reward with the latest quest, why provide us with a new slayer spot for these creatures.

With greater demons/iron dragons/steel dragons in kuradal's dungeon, brimhaven dungeon will become rather empty imo.

Btw, with "Living rock creatures" on the list, supply of 'living minerals' in ge will increase. And this gives me an incentive to train fishing at the same time. :thumbsup:

maybe but i foresee most slayers might not take the time to use a pickaxe to get the living mineral. they should tho

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

Revs seems to be another new unconventional task too according to rsof.

that is an odd one XD wounder what the other rewards for these tasks are... i hope corp is one of those kinda tasks.eusa_dance.gif

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

I agree.

maybe but i foresee most slayers might not take the time to use a pickaxe to get the living mineral. they should tho

For a possible 2k-8k (stackable) reward from clicking on the remains, I think alot of slayers don't mind the loss of 1 inventory spot for the pickaxe.

With all the unconventional assignments so far, this doesnt sound like the new slayer master for fast tasks/fast slayer xp...

Thanks to these posters for useful information, this will contribute to the website! (see Website Updates and Corrections release topic )

Can anyone tell what happens with the ring when you use all the charges? Does the ring disappear or do you keep a ring without charges?

091208101006.png

It crumbles to dust :sad:

Lol reading the thread is good for knowledge heres a step by step;

1) Your assigment is 90 Thzaars

2) Although I could challange you to kill Jad A) Yes B. No

A) Bumps up to 280 kills have fun.

B. stays at 90.

Just for the record, the tasks everyone thinks are TzHaar are actually "volcanic creatures." Meaning it could be something else as well...... fire giants maybe?

A few questions:

From what I heard yes, but Jad is more of an upgrade, you will give you 80ish tzhaar and ask if you want to kill Jad as a challenge, you can accept or deny it. Then she will upgrade the task to 280 tzhaar and you can kill Jad

No idea. She doesn't.

Only inside according to KB

jwolfinstein - thanks for the correction <3:

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Kuradal being Duradels daughter though, knew vengeance will come into this later down line, knew it had to be Duradels mother or daugher since the screenies of her last week I could have placed my house on that she'll definately be in WGS sequel!

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I agree.

For a possible 2k-8k (stackable) reward from clicking on the remains, I think alot of slayers don't mind the loss of 1 inventory spot for the pickaxe.

With all the unconventional assignments so far, this doesnt sound like the new slayer master for fast tasks/fast slayer xp...

true. along the lines of fast exp i have herd that she gives exp bonus for those unconventional task after you complete them so maybe it might be faster exp will have to wait and see how good these exp bonuses are tho

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

true. along the lines of fast exp i have herd that she gives exp bonus for those unconventional task after you complete them so maybe it might be faster exp will have to wait and see how good these exp bonuses are tho

Posted in the last page, but according to rsof, you get a bonus 20k slayer exp if you finish the fight pit task where you have to kill players. The number seems to be around 30-40, so it is not that bad.

11-1.jpg[

that is an odd one XD wounder what the other rewards for these tasks are... i hope corp is one of those kinda tasks.eusa_dance.gif

instead of going by rumors why dont you just look at the knowledge base:

Known Assignments                         Number                                   Location 

Aberrant spectres                    150 - 250	                                 Slayer Tower/Pollnivneach Slayer Dungeon
Abyssal demons                     150 - 250	                                 Slayer Tower/Kuradal's Dungeon
Black demons	                       190 - 250		                    Edgeville Dungeon/Taverley Dungeon/Brimhaven Dungeon
Black dragons		            40 - 90		                    Taverley Dungeon/Lava Maze/Evil Chicken's Lair
Bloodvelds	                         180 - 250	                    Slayer Tower/Meiyerditch Tunnels
Blue dragons		          120 - 200	                                 Taverley Dungeon/Gu'Tanoth Enclave/Heroes' Guild Dungeon/Kuradal's Dungeon
Dark beasts	                            150 - 250	                    Light Temple Path/Kuradal's Dungeon
Dust devils	                        150 - 250	                   Smoke Well in Kharidian Desert/Chaos Tunnels
Fire giants	                        170 - 250	                    Baxtorian Falls/Brimhaven Dungeon/Deep Wilderness Dungeon/Chaos Tunnels 
Gargoyles	                         150 - 250	                    Slayer Tower/Chaos Tunnels/Kuradal's Dungeon
Greater demons	                       150 - 250	                    Wilderness/Brimhaven Dungeon/Entrana Dungeon/Gu'Tanoth Enclave/Kuradal's Dungeon
Hellhounds	                                     130 - 220	                    Taverley Dungeon/The Wilderness/God Wars Dungeon/Kuradal's Dungeon
Iron dragons	                                     60 - 100		                    Brimhaven Dungeon/Frozen fortress/Kuradal's Dungeon
Kalphites	                                     170 - 250	                    Kalphite Hive
Living rock creatures	                       140 - 200	                    Living Rock Caverns
Mithril dragons	                        4 - 15	                                 Ancient Cavern
Nechryael	                                     140 - 220	                    Slayer Tower/Chaos Tunnels
Skeletal wyverns	                        40 - 90		                    Asgarnian Ice Dungeon
Spiritual mages	                       150 - 240	                    God Wars Dungeon
Steel dragons	                                     40 - 100		                    Brimhaven Dungeon/Frozen fortress/Kuradal's Dungeon
Suqahs	                                     50 - 100		                    Lunar Isle
Terror dogs	                                     60 - 80		                    Tarn's Lair
TzHaar	                                                  80 - 110		                    TzHaar
Warped tortoises	                       150 - 240	                    Poison Waste sewers
Waterfiends	                                    170 - 250	                    Ancient Cavern

/edit: seems like a very decent update to me btw, although i fail to see why they had to put terrordogs and blue dragons back in there...

Lord_Beloved.png

Is there more to this slayer master and dungeon? Kuradal is a keeper of many secrets and she has one task she might offer you that's a little less conventional than other Slayer tasks...but that's for you to discover.

Because according to this, some tasks are hidden. What is the point of discovering if everything is on the KB? I cannot prove either exists, I am just stating what I have heard and hoping people are not jerkasses. :P

11-1.jpg[

any info if you use up charges it becomes uncharged or breaks? and possible to charge?

I'm interested in this as well. And whether the ring is a somewhat frequent or very rare drop...

I have received two rings in about 15 minutes of killing Greater Demons in her dungeon so I'd say they aren't too rare :smile:

Ring's bonus stacks with that of the Slayer Helm/Mask too :thumbup:

The question is, which takes effect first?

[hide]

instead of going by rumors why dont you just look at the knowledge base:

Known Assignments                     	Number                               	Location Aberrant spectres                    150 - 250                                     Slayer Tower/Pollnivneach Slayer DungeonAbyssal demons                 	150 - 250                                     Slayer Tower/Kuradal's DungeonBlack demons                           190 - 250	                    	Edgeville Dungeon/Taverley Dungeon/Brimhaven DungeonBlack dragons	            	40 - 90	                    	Taverley Dungeon/Lava Maze/Evil Chicken's LairBloodvelds                             180 - 250                    	Slayer Tower/Meiyerditch TunnelsBlue dragons	          	120 - 200                                     Taverley Dungeon/Gu'Tanoth Enclave/Heroes' Guild Dungeon/Kuradal's DungeonDark beasts                            	150 - 250                    	Light Temple Path/Kuradal's DungeonDust devils                        	150 - 250                       Smoke Well in Kharidian Desert/Chaos TunnelsFire giants                        	170 - 250                    	Baxtorian Falls/Brimhaven Dungeon/Deep Wilderness Dungeon/Chaos Tunnels Gargoyles                             150 - 250                    	Slayer Tower/Chaos Tunnels/Kuradal's DungeonGreater demons                           150 - 250                    	Wilderness/Brimhaven Dungeon/Entrana Dungeon/Gu'Tanoth Enclave/Kuradal's DungeonHellhounds                                         130 - 220                    	Taverley Dungeon/The Wilderness/God Wars Dungeon/Kuradal's DungeonIron dragons                                         60 - 100	                    	Brimhaven Dungeon/Frozen fortress/Kuradal's DungeonKalphites                                         170 - 250                    	Kalphite HiveLiving rock creatures                           140 - 200                    	Living Rock CavernsMithril dragons                        	4 - 15                                     Ancient CavernNechryael                                         140 - 220                    	Slayer Tower/Chaos TunnelsSkeletal wyverns                        	40 - 90	                    	Asgarnian Ice DungeonSpiritual mages                           150 - 240                    	God Wars DungeonSteel dragons                                         40 - 100	                    	Brimhaven Dungeon/Frozen fortress/Kuradal's DungeonSuqahs                                         50 - 100	                    	Lunar IsleTerror dogs                                         60 - 80	                    	Tarn's LairTzHaar                                                  	80 - 110	                    	TzHaarWarped tortoises                           150 - 240                    	Poison Waste sewersWaterfiends                                    	170 - 250                    	Ancient Cavern

/edit: seems like a very decet update to me btw, although i fail to see why they had to put terrordogs and blue dragons back in there...

[/hide]

i was talking about the hidden part of the tasks rewards like jad and players not just the normal tasks =p

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

Is there more to this slayer master and dungeon? Kuradal is a keeper of many secrets and she has one task she might offer you that's a little less conventional than other Slayer tasks...but that's for you to discover.

Because according to this, some tasks are hidden. What is the point of discovering if everything is on the KB? I cannot prove either exists, I am just stating what I have heard and hoping people are not jerkasses. :P

mind you that it only states ONE task :P

and that's jad, which is optional. Im eagerly awaiting the reward for killing jad though :D

Lord_Beloved.png

She also assigns Jad.. haha.

proof: http://services.rune...um/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?15,16,398,60022574

Mathematically impossible. Jad is the 192nd monster in the caves, and she only assigns 80 to 110 TzHaar.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Mathematically impossible. Jad is the 192nd monster in the caves, and she only assigns 80 to 110 TzHaar.

she ups it to 280 if u accept

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

It gets upped if you accept so it is.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!