08-Dec-09 Kuradals Dungeon

Toad

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cancelled my membership the other day but this looks like a very tempting update worthy of getting me back into the game. Along with the last two quests which I still have to do, I think Jagex have done a good job the past month or so in terms of updates!

She also assigns Jad.. haha.

proof: http://services.rune...um/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?15,16,398,60022574

Mathematically impossible. Jad is the 192nd monster in the caves, and she only assigns 80 to 110 TzHaar.

She gives you the option to upgrade your task to 280 TzHaar monsters, as posted before.

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

Jad is a nice addition there but you should be able to say no to that one. I just dont have the time to spend getting all the way to jad. Its got nothing to do with levels and skill.

Rest assured, you can say no.

So.. who was her mother?

Wouldn't it be funny if it was Sumona? :D EDIT: Oooh, try it with the ring of charos?!

Tried ring of charos, also I tried wearing my ring of visibility to see if there were any ghosts around her. Both attempts failed to find anything new. :P

Awsome update =D> 97 iron drags frist task from her......was hoping for something better. Can't wait to try it out though.

How rare are these rings though n e rough estimates on their drop rate?

I've had 3 from a 150 blue dragon task so not really rare.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

You can now repair runecraft pouches through npc contact spell, no more abyss runs rcing.

So, did Duradel/Lapalok get decaped now?

lapalok is decaped

What the? Now lower leveled players can't get a Slayer cape :S...

Yes because after 99 slayer you will still be a low level.

If you sw it you will

Why would anyone honestly soul wars 99 slayer? and I know a level 3 has but it's completely pointless, plus the point of doing slayer is to complete tasks.. so I don't generally care if they cant get to the cape (which they still can lol).

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I'd like a jad task :(

would you get a fire cape? lol

Slayer helm + Turmoil and extreme pots melee with hally for 360s, whip for rest is my intention, healing with soul split vs 45s etc once 360 is dead.

Why would anyone honestly soul wars 99 slayer? and I know a level 3 has but it's completely pointless, plus the point of doing slayer is to complete tasks.. so I don't generally care if they cant get to the cape (which they still can lol).

To be honest, I doubt any level 3 would be able to complete barbarian training then survive past the dragons and other inhabitants of the ancient cavern.

You can now repair runecraft pouches through npc contact spell, no more abyss runs rcing.

So, did Duradel/Lapalok get decaped now?

lapalok is decaped

What the? Now lower leveled players can't get a Slayer cape :S...

Yes because after 99 slayer you will still be a low level.

Not all 99 slayers are higher than 110 Combat.

Even if that wasn't true though, the cape's only requiremenst should be 99 Slayer and 99K gp.

I assume they MIGHT change that in the future, just like the Attack cape issue.

To be honest, I doubt any level 3 would be able to complete barbarian training then survive past the dragons and other inhabitants of the ancient cavern.

Good :) that's why the skills called "Slayer" not "Skiller"

A level 3 cant do While Guthix Sleeps, so Duradel isnt dead for them.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

How, exactly?

I saw clanny saying people said you get trimmed fire cape for jad. I just talked with someone who finished it and said wasted his time. The reward is 25k slay exp for the 280 monsters she assigns or whatever it is, personally I don't think that is worth it but whatever you choose to do, go for it and goodluck.

Dakr06.png

A level 3 cant do While Guthix Sleeps, so Duradel isnt dead for them.

Doesn't matter, I haven't done WGS either and Kuradal is the one wearing the cape.

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

Hmm, so she assigns terror dogs. Any idea how to reach those easily?

Slayer Ring Tele if you've been there before.

Edit: Dang! Got beaten to it :P

Actually, the greatest thing, you don't need to have been there before. That is how I defeated Tarn so easily and I loved it, teleport to his lair with ring and killed him :thumbsup: But yes that is the quickest way to them, but be careful can put on a lot of damage in short amount of time.

Dakr06.png

Hmm, so she assigns terror dogs. Any idea how to reach those easily?

Slayer Ring Tele if you've been there before.

Edit: Dang! Got beaten to it :P

Thanks, never used those, lol.

How, exactly?

Talk to Kuradal -> Buy Skillcape -> Pay 99k -> Equipt Cape =D>

Plus once you gain access to ancient caverns its easy.. which you do to kill the spirit you can access it from that point (all you'd have to do is the; firemaking, fishing, herblore & smithing parts and then you're in) get friends to attack surrounding monsters and run through.

Surely a level 3 can do that can't she/he?