08-Dec-09 Kuradals Dungeon

Toad

Personally, I'd block terror dogs and steels. I don't think I'll use this master however. I already think most of Duradel's task sometimes take a long time, these tasks take even longer.

Also thanks everyone for the info. Could anyone provide the high alch for the ring, please?

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get to Kuradel at any level, you just cannot enter her dungeon unless you have 75 Slayer and 110 Combat so you should be able to get you Slayer cape regardless of your combat level.

But, imagine level 3s with 10 hp going for the slayer cape. What do you think will kill them first? The dragons or waterfiends?

It actualy requires atleast 7 Combat too...

Waterfiends can be avoided so probably the Dragons :razz:

Slayer is a combat based skill so it makes sense to actually have to train combat to be able to get access to the cape. :roll:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

You can get to Kuradel at any level, you just cannot enter her dungeon unless you have 75 Slayer and 110 Combat so you should be able to get you Slayer cape regardless of your combat level.

But, imagine level 3s with 10 hp going for the slayer cape. What do you think will kill them first? The dragons or waterfiends?

It actualy requires atleast 7 Combat too...

Waterfiends can be avoided so probably the Dragons :razz:

Slayer is a combat based skill so it makes sense to actually have to train combat to be able to get access to the cape. :roll:

Not really. Why would a cape rewarded for maxing out a skill require more than maxing out the skill?

Edit: It seems 15 Strength is not a must either, as Fishing barbarian training is not a must... Sorry everyone, 99 Slayer is the only requirement at the moment :o...

Personally, I'd block terror dogs and steels. I don't think I'll use this master however. I already think most of Duradel's task sometimes take a long time, these tasks take even longer.

Also thanks everyone for the info. Could anyone provide the high alch for the ring, please?

765 gp for high alch

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

Because you shouldn't be a level 3 who only got 99 slayer with soul wars and recoils that's why. What's the point in 99 slayer if you can't kill any slayer creature whatsoever because your a level 3? And maybe Duradel still has a cape.

Sweet I don't like level 3s with slayer capes.

Skipped tasks got 280 Thzaars time to Turmoil Soil split etc my way through.

Reshuffling my block list soon to house these new failed tasks :P

It's not only level 3 skillers, anyone with a combat level lower than 110 can't get those (what about those untrimmed Slayer cape fanatics? I'm sure they deserve the cape atleast as much as anyone else with 99 Slayer).

And skillers probably had a much harder time getting 99 Slayer than others, I believe they deserve it too.

Lastly, any 99 skill deserves it's cape for 99K gp, not other requirements added in.

Edit:

Someone want to put up a facepalm image?

You climb up steps to get to her, she is not in her dungeon instead, she is guarding the outside.

Lol...

(That still means 15 Strength is required though...)

I see absolutely no reason whatsoever to assume you need 110 combat to talk to her and/or purchase the cape. Question: if you need 110 combat to purchase the cape from her, wouldn't a level 3 slayer already of been obsolete because, according to that logic, you already needed 100 combat to talk to her?

Also, someone pointed out that a level 3 can't do wgs. Therefore, Duradel and his cape might still be in Shilo?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Because you shouldn't be a level 3 who only got 99 slayer with soul wars and recoils that's why. What's the point in 99 slayer if you can't kill any slayer creature whatsoever because your a level 3? And maybe Duradel still has a cape.

Sweet I don't like level 3s with slayer capes.

Skipped tasks got 280 Thzaars time to Turmoil Soil split etc my way through.

Reshuffling my block list soon to house these new failed tasks :P

It's not only level 3 skillers, anyone with a combat level lower than 110 can't get those (what about those untrimmed Slayer cape fanatics? I'm sure they deserve the cape atleast as much as anyone else with 99 Slayer).

And skillers probably had a much harder time getting 99 Slayer than others, I believe they deserve it too.

Lastly, any 99 skill deserves it's cape for 99K gp, not other requirements added in.

Edit:

Someone want to put up a facepalm image?

You climb up steps to get to her, she is not in her dungeon instead, she is guarding the outside.

Lol...

(That still means 15 Strength is required though...)

I see absolutely no reason whatsoever to assume you need 110 combat to talk to her and/or purchase the cape. Question: if you need 110 combat to purchase the cape from her, wouldn't a level 3 slayer already of been obsolete because, according to that logic, you already needed 100 combat to talk to her?

Also, someone pointed out that a level 3 can't do wgs. Therefore, Duradel and his cape might still be in Shilo?

You need 110 Combat to enter her dungeon. I immediately thought she was inside, even though she wasn't, my bad.

I also thought acces to the Ancient Caverns required completing the enite Barbarian Training course, even though the Firemaking part, for example, is enough. My bad again, lol.

Lastly, Duradel is decaped aswell.

People seem to forget.

Ferocious ring is probably tradable.

It is quite common a drop.

It teleports you to Kuradal.

So yes youll need to unlock ancient cavern BUT you dont HAVE to get past the dragons etc to reach the cave.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

<snip>

765 gp for high alch

Thanks metoo you will be credited!

p.s. I've seen a post saying ring is untradeable. a confirmation from any of you would be great.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

<snip>

765 gp for high alch

Thanks metoo you will be credited!

p.s. I've seen a post saying ring is untradeable. a confirmation from any of you would be great.

091208132219.png

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

Uhh... I don't see how level 3 skillers having to go through ancient cavern to get their cape is any worse than being forced to do Shilo Village. In fact it's probably better. All you would really need is a couple of friends to fend off the dragons and wfiends.

At least, I don't remember you needing quests to get into cavern. Might be wrong.

Uhh... I don't see how level 3 skillers having to go through ancient cavern to get their cape is any worse than being forced to do Shilo Village. In fact it's probably better. All you would really need is a couple of friends to fend off the dragons and wfiends.

Barbarian training requires strength levels I believe.
imagangster.png

Barbarian training requires strength levels I believe.

Incorrect.

You can get acces to the Ancient Caverns even without expanding Fishing via Barbarian Training.

I thought so too.

yeah shame on those lvl 3s with 99 slayer who worked harder than you to get it!

You are confusing harder for longer

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Yo i used your guide to be possibly the first to beat jad as a slayer task thanks man :thumbsup:

About that, does slayer helmet work on the fight caves creatures? (assuming so)

Yo i used your guide to be possibly the first to beat jad as a slayer task thanks man :thumbsup:

Delusions of grandeur.

The reward for beating Jad as a task was confirmed several times (by people having done it) before you even posted checking muggis guide was still the best advice.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Delusions of grandeur.

The reward for beating Jad as a task was confirmed several times (by people having done it) before you even posted checking muggis guide was still the best advice.

did you have to ruin it! oh well i'll assume I was in the top 10 then :mrgreen:

]ac_s_dc.png

somethign a little more on topic then the fact that a lvl 3 that should not even have 99 slayer cant get the cape(which is just fine with me)

i was killing dark beasts and this happened.

i hit a 35-5 with deflect melee so im guessing since dark beasts cant hit 50 that the +4 damage counts also towards the damage done be deflect.

here is a pic i got testing just standing there letting it hit me till i hit 5 with deflect prayer.

091208125212.png

not a big deal just a little better then those constent 1's without the ring on.

Quoting this, in case people missed it. Great piece of information!

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON