Student's jaw blown off by gum

XxTearGodxX

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he just made a mistake, while doing a task repetitively. He may have had a lapse in thought and dipped into the wrong substance. He certainly won't make that mistake again though.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Surely being a scientist, he should know that Citric Acid isn't for putting in your mouth.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Well Jack, if you were a scientist, you'd know citric acid is found in some fruits and vegetables, and used as a food additive. I think it is safe..

Isn't it also a color preservative?

Oh and add water and sugar and you have a weird Lemonorange-aid!

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Surely being a scientist, he should know that Citric Acid isn't for putting in your mouth.

Oranges have citric acid.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Well Jack, if you were a scientist, you'd know citric acid is found in some fruits and vegetables, and used as a food additive. I think it is safe..

Isn't it also a color preservative?

Oh and add water and sugar and you have a weird Lemonorange-aid!

Sure, it's safe to drink when it's been taken directly out the fruit for example, not exactly safe to put in his mouth when he's been experimenting with it which was the thing I tried to imply. What kind of scientist would put it in their mouth whilst chewing gum anyways lol? Let alone when it was covered in an 'explosive substance'.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Jack, let me put it simply.

He was dipping his gum in CITRIC ACID, now, another compound was in a similar packet, and he got them mixed up, therefore dipping the gum into this more volatile compound. When he puts the gum in his mouth, instead of having an altered flavour, it goes BOOM.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I read this as i chewed my melon mint Orbit gum i smuggled from Montenegro, crazy story bet that crime scene must of been messy.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

Sure, it's safe to drink when it's been taken directly out the fruit for example, not exactly safe to put in his mouth when he's been experimenting with it which was the thing I tried to imply.

In order to avoid "contaminating" powder chemicals, they are poured directly from the container they're kept in into another smaller one, and then they're taken with whatever this is called in English from the second container.

Considering no other chemicals than citric acid entered the original container during previous experiments, it's in no way dangerous.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Oh. I figured that would be it but I only found cookware when I googled it. Thanks :)

[Edit] I know it's spatule in french, I took it from the French Wikipedia so I thought I'd read the name in French.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Oh. I figured that would be it but I only found cookware when I googled it. Thanks :)

In French, it's "spatule".

(Assuming from your location that French is your first language since you seem to be implying that English isn't your first language.)

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

In an unrelated incident, there was a man seen with a revolver walking away from the scene of the crime. Eyewitnesses assume he just wanted to borrow a piece of chewing gum from the victim.

I'm kidding, but it seems so unrealistic. I'm sure it's plausible, but wouldn't he have noticed that his gum was dipped in something?

hzvjpwS.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I know this thread is two weeks' dead, but still...

In an unrelated incident, there was a man seen with a revolver walking away from the scene of the crime. Eyewitnesses assume he just wanted to borrow a piece of chewing gum from the victim.

I'm kidding, but it seems so unrealistic. I'm sure it's plausible, but wouldn't he have noticed that his gum was dipped in something?

I'm pretty sure he DID know it was dipped in something, just that he didn't know it was dipped in the WRONG something.

22031_s.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Make that the last three. :twss:

I thought the sore jaw muscles I got from chewing 3 gumballs at once were bad....

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]