A Message

Guddurulz

To who it may refer

I am posting this topic in behalf of Divine Vindicators. It has been seen in every topic dv post there are flames/flawless facts and some immature post is posted. Well if u hit someone obviously he/she will hit you back as every action has opposite and equal reaction according to newton.On to the point recently I have discussed with SE leader "lovelost" about the misunderstanding we were having between each other. The main reason dv and se had problem were a particular member of se joined the rival clan of dv so to ensure security of clan we stopped sharing audio with se. But some se members were unaware of this and got pissed about it and kept the aggression growing which led to flames in this board ,which further led to se forums getting offline because one of the dv member was admin in their forum. So basically wat i wanted to say is that the aggression is growing because of all the misunderstanding. Both sides had fault, se members flaming dv and dv member taking down se forum. Today me and lovelost came to an agreement that from now on we will forget the past and have mutual respect for each other. I apology in behalf dv members who flamed (remember they only did after they were flamed) and also in behalf of that particular member who took down se site. Se members you should also realize why we stopped sharing audio because we didn't want to jeopardize our privacy please do not misunderstand we dont hate se and I like u khaloude :thumbup: I expect from now on se members and dv members will have healthy relationship. One more point is that we did not allow any se members in dv because of the same privacy reason we tend to keep our clan secure.

Regarding other clans:-

True Ownage:- Respect to true ownage for keeping the recent post clean and acting mature.We hope it will continue in future same goes for dv members I will assure they do so.

And others:- Remember the flames you are doing are mainly racist/factless. I hope you will also try to keep things clean and healthy in clan community because its just a game.Regarding racism I just have to say that its not smart.

Thanks

ss-1-1.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, respect for warring us and beating us Matched. Clean the multi-clanners and there's no reason why anyone would troll or flame you.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

yeah we hope to get a fresh start with every clan, "if they willing to uncletch their fist, we are willing to shake their hands" - idk herd it somewhere :)

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

BETTER TO DIE WITH COURAGE, THAN TO LIVE WITH FEAR

Hopefully this will allow everyone to cool down and have a clean rivalry (nothing wrong with having rivalry but there are limits).

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

From Silent Ember boards, post was done by me...

Well as you all may know, Silent Ember has Indeed found itself in its first rivalry.Divine vindicators during christmas time, put itself in that position. From a stupid incident that was brought up because of apparent agression between a DV offical and a Silent Ember leader. This situation was sturred. With 2bad4u kicking leader superkev because of past propaganda between the two, the fire began to stur. After seeing this display of action from a DV offical among anyone else, and nothing being done to stop it. Me at a time that I wanted to get out of the PVP preference joined Downfall instead of DV.

After this happened a few events began a setfoot hold in why this flame fest and all around stupid arguement became more then something that was controlable. DV's Leader Ray0608 being a site manager as well as some other nameless members quit Silent ember, which went over fine with all of SE. We continued pulling 40s our recruiting power increased dramatically and we continued to dominate. After seeing this and a few other minor arguements happening, Ray decided to Hack and delete the site since he had root admin. He did so which established a hatred for DV that many Silent Ember Will not forget.

I as an Silent Ember Leader has finally opened my eyes to the reasons of this all happening. Massing up to kill a clan in an already dieing clan world. Spamming demoralizing things to another clan. All of these things are truly not what Silent Ember was picture and based on. We started a small team only pulling 18-25 people, always respectful, fair, good qualities that any clan wishes they could have. No flamming all our best qualities. We were brought up on two things, one being active, and two having fun. Hunting a clan, pushing them and excluding them from a community is probably the worst thing we could have done. Getting involved with situations outside the team was our, if not largest mistake.

Now we will make this right. From now on, try to remember our roots, and realize who and what you are when you sign in as member or trial on these boards. Your Silent Ember. Leave the garbage and trash talk for your offical clans, there really is no reason for it. We will always solve our fights with in game action and that alone. Respect yourself and the team as you would respect any clan. Theres really no reason to flame anyone on tipit or anyone anywhere else. Silent Ember members and ranks, today i ask you to look inside yourselves and ask yourselves is this really what you want? To be another bad rep team, that flames every clan that does something stupid that they regret ? Its not worth it, and I hope you all understand that.

From now on, I ask that you lot leave DV alone, no matter how much you may or may not dislike them. If you are in DF or T0 fine, its your clans rivalry but not ours. We will continue strong as we are, but we will show 100% respect for any and everyone when we fight them, as we once did.

To tip it members and active posters I truely apologize for not realizing this sooner. Hopefully you can look at Silent Ember as you did before, as friends, as a community, as a respectful team.

Silent ember members and trials, Do not flame DV on tip it anymore, keep your hatred to yourselves, or leave it to your offical clans. We are to have respect at all times, if you don't feel that you can do that. You should leave.

~ Lovelost

I find it funny that you ask not to get trolled/baited.

No offense, but you obviously lack experience on forums.

this rofl... u dont get the "most hated clan" award for no reason r[]fl.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Not ment to be a flame, but it is somewhat true. TK got flammed for multiclanners, DV got flammed for multiclanners. Its not unexpected, to be comepletely honest I don't know why clans do it if they don't want to deal with hatred from other clans, its just not the smartest move. You need to beleive alot more in your clan members instead of trying somewhat underhanded tactics to win.

I am posting this topic in behalf of Divine Vindicators. It has been seen in every topic dv post there are flames/flawless facts and some immature post is posted. Well if u hit someone obviously he/she will hit you back as every action has opposite and equal reaction according to newton.

I think this also applies to DV, but in my honest opinion i don't see the flames ending anytime soon.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Clean the multi-clanners and there's no reason why anyone would troll or flame you.

nuff said

Eh, and stop bragging about winning a +10 advantage war.

They constantly ask people to stop, via pm Tip.it, via IRC pm etc. Everytime TPR gives them the same answers. Fix the problems and we will back down, infact we'd encourage DV and support them. Stop sending new people to try and solve the problem DV; When the ones you've sent have done nothing of what we asked for.

Not ment to be a flame, but it is somewhat true. TK got flammed for multiclanners, DV got flammed for multiclanners. Its not unexpected, to be comepletely honest I don't know why clans do it if they don't want to deal with hatred from other clans, its just not the smartest move. You need to beleive alot more in your clan members instead of trying somewhat underhanded tactics to win.

Exactly. It's best you prevent multiclanning from the begining. People will respect you more, don't give the clan world a reason to hate you. It's a cheap way to get members and more experienced people, which is very unfair to the clans who do try and recruit the right ways.

Having multiclanners, and Having Ray say he'd clear them etc, and not doing so really show the lack of trust you have in your other members. Really Disrespectful to them tbh. Have trust in you clan.

Ask yourself this question:

If my ranks care so much about DV, why do they have to be in another clan?

I am posting this topic in behalf of Divine Vindicators. It has been seen in every topic dv post there are flames/flawless facts and some immature post is posted. Well if u hit someone obviously he/she will hit you back as every action has opposite and equal reaction according to newton.

I think this also applies to DV, but in my honest opinion i don't see the flames ending anytime soon.

I agree, and as for the fact of them saying we don't troll with facts I lol'd. Seeing as DV's responses are like no u clear your multiclanner! or u seem bad bro or rip illusion

GL DV.

6590ew.jpg

Clean the multi-clanners and there's no reason why anyone would troll or flame you.

nuff said

Eh, and stop bragging about winning a +10 advantage war.

They constantly ask people to stop, via pm Tip.it, via IRC pm etc. Everytime TPR gives them the same answers. Fix the problems and we will back down, infact we'd encourage DV and support them. Stop sending new people to try and solve the problem DV; When the ones you've sent have done nothing of what we asked for.

Exactly. It's best you prevent multiclanning from the begining. People will respect you more, don't give the clan world a reason to hate you. It's a cheap way to get members and more experienced people, which is very unfair to the clans who do try and recruit the right ways.

Having multiclanners, and Having Ray say he'd clear them etc, and not doing so really show the lack of trust you have in your other members. Really Disrespectful to them tbh. Have trust in you clan.

Ask yourself this question:

If my ranks care so much about DV, why do they have to be in another clan?

I agree, and as for the fact of them saying we don't troll with facts I lol'd. Seeing as DV's responses are like no u clear your multiclanner! or u seem bad bro or rip illusion

GL DV.

Thats Dandaman .

tifovsigev3.jpg

Nice to see dv and se not hating on each other again, though it did provide a bit of entertainment over the Christmas break. Though you shouldn't try and use one of Newton's law to justify retaliation since they are not applicable in that regard. He (Newton) was referring to forces and reaction forces not personal decisions (retaliation). Here's a little bit of reading material and maybe you'll understand your folly: Newton's 3rd Law Simplified

I'll assume that I fit under the 'others' category, and I can assure you that any posts made toward dv (by me) never have and never will include racism and factless information. They center primarily on multiclanning issues actually, and thats obviously full of fact.

nuff said

Those sum up my thoughts.

Neltak.png

I'd just like to rephrase what i had posted earlier. On public forums like these, you will always get trolled/baited. The fact is every clan/team gets trolled. Its not something new. Its the clan/team that doesn't mind getting trolled/baited and plays it right that will seem superior- politically- even though they may suck at wars.

t98jd1.jpg

K, glad to see we got no more beef. :thumbsup:

..No..

Anything I've thought about saying has already been said about 298357296 times.

It just seems it's not getting through their heads