[ENDED] The Crew Wants You!

Lol, lets keep the crew busy with questions....

When do the applications close?

When is the guessed announcement date?

Favorite musician/singer?

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone is saying good luck to all applicants because they're an applicant :roll:

By the way, I'm not applying, I don't have skills in any of the categories #-o

My signature got deleted :(

And I lost all the links. Thanks Gandorf61.

- A final date will be available after one week (so the 24th for sure and then some time after that TBA)

- Not planned yet - will depend on the applications received and how many

- Richard P. Astley

1.png
generic_signature.png

Will we get a message telling us if we didn't get accepted?

Yes, all applicants who are declined will receive a message closer to the end of the applications. No messages have been sent to date.

To add to this, "No news is good news".

C2b6gs7.png

- A final date will be available after one week (so the 24th for sure and then some time after that TBA)

- Richard P. Astley

Oh, so you like getting rick roll'd? lol

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Well, I thought I'd add to the endless hours of reading applications, so I sent in my application today. Never had put much thought into wanting to join the Crew before, but I thought with open applications, why not? I've been part of Tip.it for so long that If I were to get accepted, I wouldn't mind giving some work back to the website and everyone :)

Anyways, thanks to everyone who has to put up with all the application reading, it'll be a lot of work! :D And good luck to everyone who has applied or will apply!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

- Richard P. Astley

Oh, so you like getting rick roll'd? lol

Who doesn't ;)? Keep the apps coming!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

Yay I get a chance to apply again again again lol =]

Good luck to all

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Good luck to all the applicants...and try not to break anything when you're hired! :twss:

-If hired check list-

• Help with images
  • Help With New Information
  • Break the Tip.it Times

lol... just kidding

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

Will be nice to see a few new people helping out the crewbies and easing their workload.

Trying to think of something to say other than best of luck. May the best applications be picked! :)

If you are not selected, or if you just want to help the Crew, there is an ideal way to increase your reputation with Crew, earn our undying gratitude, and be credited on the website.

Simply post information from your own in-game experiments in our Website Updates and Corrections forum!

HELPFUL EXPERIMENTS:

•  
  • What is the xp earned from certain actions (assuming it's not listed in the Jagex Knowledge Base.)

• What happens when you do a certain action under certain conditions.

• If you intend to do a quest, check our Quest Submission Index in our Quests subforum before you start. This is a compilation of user submissions which need verification ingame from someone currently doing the quest.

• For quests, we also need pictures of puzzles, or minimap pictures of an area or dungeon that is not illustrated in the Quest Guide. Focus on "how to get there" and "what to do when you get there". (Avoid screenshots of stuff that you can see when you get there, such as pictures of non-combat NPCs or the quest reward screen.)

• Tell us if our guide is incorrect: if you need to do one action before or after another, or if you need certain items equipped or in inventory, or if certain items are prohibited.

• Information about quest items or quest monsters may be missing from our databases - we welcome that information also! Some good things are weights of items, Hi alch values for stuff you can easily get again during the quest, monsters that lack info or need attack type fixed or need a picture - these are all good things!

As you can see, getting quest information long after a quest guide is posted is a particular challenge for us because all Crewbies will have done the quest. Even when we have information, we may have follow-up questions.

If you'd like more info, please contact a Crewbie or the Crew Leader before you start a quest - we will be DELIGHTED to work along with you to ensure we get good info so we can fix up the guide and credit you!

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

best of luck to those applying, remember, JUST BE YOUR SELF !

*spam* XD lol

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

For Map Editor applicants, is there a substitute for Photoshop?

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

The major requirement for that position is to have suitable experience with intermediate image editing :). Photoshop comes into play because several of our maps on the site are constructed using PSD layers. However, if you do not own Photoshop, please do not let that deter you! We would appreciate to see any applications that have such useful skill sets!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

The major requirement for that position is to have suitable experience with intermediate image editing :). Photoshop comes into play because several of our maps on the site are constructed using PSD layers. However, if you do not own Photoshop, please do not let that deter you! We would appreciate to see any applications that have such useful skill sets!

I'll mention this again: Photoshop Elements is a cheap ($70) alternative to the full version, and it still does a whole boat-load of stuff. I used PSE 2.0 (released in 2002) for about half of my time on crew. Worked like a charm.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009