WoL General Discussion

Amundogus2

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess this isn't that bad. 50 Jcreds + all those vouchers = free xp for my guy :grin: going pretty fast since I know what to do. I have my city in the Snowy Mountains, so come join me if you want.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Here are the benefits of alliances:

At the 1st alliance level, the life recovery speed of all members' legends will increase by 15% and can research alliance items.

At the 2nd alliance level, the mana recovery speed of all members' legends will increase by 15% and can research advanced alliance items.

At the 3rd alliance level , the resource output of members is increased by 10% and alliance items can be researched.

At the 4th alliance level, the life recovery speed of all members' legends will increase by 15% and can engage in alliance research.

At alliance level 5, troop training costs are reduced by 15% and troop training time is reduced by 20%.

Yea whenever I search for the Golden Horde, it doesn't show up.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Why can't we use both vouchers AND Jcreds for once purchase :wall:

Why wont it let me apply to the alliance ? I have a ally base level 2.

Eh, we are currently full, but I promised you a spot, so time to make room!

:thumbsup: Is that why when I click on Apply to join nothing happens because its full?

Wow lag is bad tonight there. :ohnoes:

queenvalerie.png

So is there any way to increase the amount of building projects you can have going on at once, BESIDES getting a labor bill? It's so awesome knowing which tasks you are going to end up doing. Just do everything ahead of time and you're good to go.

It will take a few hours to get the resources :/

Queenvalerie, it says "The player could not be found" :s

I'm going to accept someone else, we are soooooo close to 50k rep needed to get to lvl 1 :P

What the heck why is it saying that.

Try my old account Queenvalarie... only difference is the second a in valarie ant not an e. UGH!

EDIT: Wait 15 mins to add me if you can I need to make my ally base. :grin:

queenvalerie.png

I'm going to accept someone else, we are soooooo close to 50k rep needed to get to lvl 1 :P

What the heck why is it saying that.

Try my old account Queenvalarie... only difference is the second a in valarie ant not an e. UGH!

EDIT: Wait 15 mins to add me if you can I need to make my ally base. :grin:

*facepalm*

I would like to join if you guys still have room.

lalalasig2.png

I applied but i think its too late cus it says theres 30 members already, unless thats not the max number u can have.

Max number of players goes up each level, so you will eventually get in. We are extremely close to level 1 right now (we have the gold, but lack rep by a few thousand). At level 1 I think we can get 20 more members in.

By the way, we've allied with the other 30 member alliance. Power ftw.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I applied but i think its too late cus it says theres 30 members already, unless thats not the max number u can have.

Max number of players goes up each level, so you will eventually get in. We are extremely close to level 1 right now (we have the gold, but lack rep by a few thousand). At level 1 I think we can get 20 more members in.

By the way, we've allied with the other 30 member alliance. Power ftw.

Level of the alliance does not affect the number of members, the level of our alliance base does.

(And I need like 4k of every resource except food to upgrade our base :()

So many bugs still in this game. <_< My legend is gone missing again and I can not add friends nor apply for alliance.

I am not spending to much time on this game until the bugs are resolved. :wink:

they fixed the legends bug, its likely it is simply somewhere you havent thoguht to look.

friends have to be requested, and as the mail system isnt working atm, the requests cannot be answered

I would also like to join at some point, if the game starts working that is :wall: stupid thing is stuck at the loading part every time I try to login.

Edit: Alright, I'm giving up for now. It was working earlier, so it can't be a problem with my computer. I restarted, still got the same screen. I'll just wait for them to work out the bugs.