What animal your own weight can you beat in barehand combat

das

I've had a cow try to eat me before. It wasn't all that impressive, but I still sort of freaked out which was a bit embarrassing since the cow belonged to a cute girl I was attempting to chat up.

You are now the guy from Harvest Moon

harvest-moon-toys-lovely.jpg

You flatter me.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried googling "pansy 115 pound animal" and didn't get any results before getting bored. So I guess I'm just screwed.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I tried googling "pansy 115 pound animal" and didn't get any results before getting bored. So I guess I'm just screwed.

What about a really, really obese house cat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PppJmQVeUU

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

What about a really, really obese house cat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PppJmQVeUU

It better be really, really, REALLY obese.. otherwise it might turn out like that video D:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

A grizzly bear is probably my weight, though I doubt I could take him. I could probably take a shark though, I'm a good swimmer and I float.

clearly you're a fatass. i'd say a 120lb dog would be easy enough for me.

I'm a good swimmer and I float.

Doubt it.

A grizzly bear is like 600 pounds.

Want to do something ballsy? Fight a badger or a wolverine. They're not our weight (at least they don't look like it...), but they're ferocious.

A badger killed my neighbor's german sheperd. Holy crap.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Unfair fight, taking away our ability to make and use tools is a huge handicap. The reason why we'd suck in such a situation as they we've evolved without the need to have "built-in" weapons or strength like many animals need to survive.

The fight would be much more even even if only given an hour to "prepare" for it, in that time you could fairly easily create some sort of weapon, be it a simple wooden spear or some sort of slingshot.

I think the question is stupid to be honest.

Unfair fight, taking away our ability to make and use tools is a huge handicap. The reason why we'd suck in such a situation as they we've evolved without the need to have "built-in" weapons or strength like many animals need to survive.

The fight would be much more even even if only given an hour to "prepare" for it, in that time you could fairly easily create some sort of weapon, be it a simple wooden spear or some sort of slingshot.

Nope. The reason we'd suck is because we have common sense. Instead of lashing out in rabid fury, we can plan decisive attacks that can be lethal if used in the correct circumstances. Brains over Brawns. A bear might be able to claw the [cabbage] out of us, but we can rupture its superior vena cava given an accurately placed fist to the throat.

Going off of that, I could take on anything my weight, except something underwater or animals that weigh over a ton or so (that's just a [bleep]ing unfair...).

guido_49.png

Nope. The reason we'd suck is because we have common sense. Instead of lashing out in rabid fury, we can plan decisive attacks that can be lethal if used in the correct circumstances. Brains over Brawns. A bear might be able to claw the [cabbage] out of us, but we can rupture its superior vena cava given an accurately placed fist to the throat.

Going off of that, I could take on anything my weight, except something underwater or animals that weigh over a ton or so (that's just a [bleep]ing unfair...).

Good luck getting close enough to punch it in the throat.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Good luck getting close enough to punch it in the throat.

Mimic the movements of the bear, dodge it, and then pummel the [cabbage] out of its throat before it can do the same to me with its claws.

guido_49.png

I'm not expecting people to wrestle a boar, bear or tiger, thats stupid, But what about a baby giraffe? a doe deer? a pissed off chicken? turkey? maybe a cow? Ostrich?

I'd wager half of tip.it is out of shape, myself included, but some of us might of taken some karate - a 12 year old boy killed a boxer dog with a jujitsu hold

Most animals would be deadly foes - while i disagree tools are our advantage, lets just use a machine gun - i think this is Darwinism at it's finest

i mean i think i could take an emu or a llama easily enough in a ring., would i punch it? No, but maybe i could grab it's neck or mount it from behind and put it in a hold..

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

I don't care what they weigh, but I'd take on a crocodile.Despite having extremely powerful biting force, my hand has enough force to keep its mouth shut.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I could take on a Velociraptor... No problem.

Edit @ person above me: No. You have the strength to hold its mouth down, yes, but you don't have the strength to keep the crocodile from thrashing you in the ground at 20 miles an hour. Also, I'd like to see you actually kill an alligator after closing down its said mouth.

guido_49.png

Edit @ person above me: No. You have the strength to hold its mouth down, yes, but you don't have the strength to keep the crocodile from thrashing you in the ground at 20 miles an hour. Also, I'd like to see you actually kill an alligator after closing down its said mouth.

Get on back, close mouth, pull upwards, snap neck. Possible easy.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Crocodile != Aligator, they come from different families of crocodilians.

Haha pretty good topic. Doubt theres anything in my weight range (around 130lbs i think) i could take without a weapon, another human maybe but nothing with claws or pointy, sharp teeth.

I lol'd at the person who's gonna punch the bear in the throat.

[hide=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVS1UfCfxlU[/hide]

This guy knows how to tackle a bear fight.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Well, I could do a 115 Tortoise. Breaking it's next shouldn't be too hard, and because it's a land/water animal, I should be able to fight it on land.

A tortoise is a land animal, it's cousin the sea turtle is a water animal.

I'm pretty sure I could take on a 160lb wombat :) Those bastards can't even break the skin, so I'd say I'm safe there :lol:

On another note.. I know Kangaroo's are bloody dangerous.. but I'd like to take a shot at one of them.

animal.gif

strangle the skinny bastard

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Oh gosh, our strongest weapon is our mouth, so you might want to bite whatever you are fighting.

Maybe a calf? Go for the knees and poke its eye.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I'm not expecting people to wrestle a boar, bear or tiger, thats stupid, But what about a baby giraffe? a doe deer? a pissed off chicken? turkey? maybe a cow? Ostrich?

I'd wager half of tip.it is out of shape, myself included, but some of us might of taken some karate - a 12 year old boy killed a boxer dog with a jujitsu hold

Most animals would be deadly foes - while i disagree tools are our advantage, lets just use a machine gun - i think this is Darwinism at it's finest

i mean i think i could take an emu or a llama easily enough in a ring., would i punch it? No, but maybe i could grab it's neck or mount it from behind and put it in a hold..

I've helped snap a buck's neck. Kinda felt bad. But my friend had shot the thing and not killed it properly, and neither of us had a pistol.

That's why we don't ride deer, though, they have weak-[wagon] necks.

I want to box a kangaroo, too.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I'd say you're probably the most a human could hope to beat is in the coyote/wolf/hyena range. They use mainly their jaws as weapons, and while they are deadly, obviously, it is only one thing to worry about. With a tiger, for instance, you neutralize the jaws but still have the claws to work around. Plus the strength of it would be too much to handle.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

A grizzly bear is probably my weight, though I doubt I could take him. I could probably take a shark though, I'm a good swimmer and I float.

According to the almighty Wiki, that would put you between 300-1200 pounds.

As for the topic, probably none of them. An animal my weight or heavier would be much deadlier in every possible way.

...How about a starving grizzly?

Paragon.png