3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion

bedman

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like 3rd age melee pieces except plate is traded for min today.

And helm went up 650k. :roll:

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Screw merchants. ;_;

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

No need to sell min. You can't even buy it at max!

Platebody and legs have been pending for hours at max, another kite bought after 2.5 hours waiting at max.

I'll believe that 3rd age has turned when I see it.

Told you. :P

09144a99bb.png

No need to sell min. You can't even buy it at max!

Platebody and legs have been pending for hours at max, another kite bought after 2.5 hours waiting at max.

I'll believe that 3rd age has turned when I see it.

Told you. :P

Only a buy out, in a week or so it's done.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

So if I had the cash what are the chances that I'd be able to buy purple phat for max GE price (but not necessarily in the GE)? None?

You'd get one most likely. I wouldn't however. Several of my friends were merching them with their clans. They were going to buy up phats and try at 3a. If 3a was successful, they'd dump phats. Melee set rose over 7M. You can do the math. ;).

I wouldn't give phats longer then the weekend. Just my view, feel free to take it or leave it.

09144a99bb.png

So if I had the cash what are the chances that I'd be able to buy purple phat for max GE price (but not necessarily in the GE)? None?

You'd get one most likely. I wouldn't however. Several of my friends were merching them with their clans. They were going to buy up phats and try at 3a. If 3a was successful, they'd dump phats. Melee set rose over 7M. You can do the math. ;).

I wouldn't give phats longer then the weekend. Just my view, feel free to take it or leave it.

I wouldn't judgje too early. A succesful buy out also requires they have the majority of the items.

When to purchase Arcane? :|

Too late buddy :(

They'll come back down soon enough, there's not enough demand at such prices, hence why they dropped in the first place.

The problem now is that items are worth more than the gold they represent. Having the majority of your cash in items, at the moment, is a reasonably good idea until all of this blows over.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

I wouldn't judgje too early. A succesful buy out also requires they have the majority of the items.

Well I've still got about 5M to go before I hit purple max, so I guess I'll wait a little while to see how it turns out. Thanks for the advice ::'

yes.png

When to purchase Arcane? :|

Too late buddy :(

They'll come back down soon enough, there's not enough demand at such prices, hence why they dropped in the first place.

The problem now is that items are worth more than the gold they represent. Having the majority of your cash in items, at the moment, is a reasonably good idea until all of this blows over.

4m+ rise daily... I wasn't even to the 80m pricetag when they started rising... Now the only way for me to get one would be to 'trick' 24/7... Which adds to the problem...

Ah jeeze.

2dgucz6.png

Aaaaaand all the 3rd age pieces are being traded at max again. Total drop since the April crash is about 40%.

I hope 3rd age merchants die in a ditch.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Aaaaaand all the 3rd age pieces are being traded at max again. Total drop since the April crash is about 40%.

I had just saved enough to buy the next part I wanted ;_;

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I had just saved enough to buy the next part I wanted ;_;

I had just saved enough to buy 3rd age melee set. ;_;

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Dang only 3rd age I'm missing is melee legs...

:(

Could always try to find some idiot mercher who is completely unaware of the market :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

Seems like range and mage set and being traded for cash now. Melee doesn't seem far from collapse.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Seeing signs of panic in 3a hoarders.

Edit: lol, 1 idiot's post

i heard 3a is gonna get dumped this week, so im selling my 3a helm for easter or other edible rares

:roll:

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

28s77b.png

GAH! :wall:

That's only the majority of my bank value right there... -.-

It's like trying to run and jump and latch onto a moving 18-wheeler that keeps getting further and further away.

I don't have one, I want one, when will they crash?

2dgucz6.png