Double Xp Weekend

3PointMan

What skill should I rank up? I am going for all stats 80+ and the 4 that I have left, I hate a lot. This is what I have to work with.

75-80 Agility (Leaning towards this one)

71-80 Runecrafting

73-80 Hunter

71-80 Mining

80-??? Summoning (I got enough charms for maybe 83 w/o double xp...)

80-85 Herblore

80-92 Firemaking

Which would be worth the most time? I REALLY REALLY hate runecrafting, agility hunter and mining, and I want 80...but they arent expensive. Infact, they make money and stuff. But the other ones are cool and benefical, but cost money, which I only have 35 Mil...

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

It's not double xp weekend.

It's bonus xp.

When you first log in you get 2.7 times normal xp.

Over the course of 10 hours time logged in it drains to 1.1 time normal xp and stays there for rest of weekend

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I wouldn't do hunter, I imagine you would train it doing chins, and on that day every world will be filled with 4+ people per spot making it a bad choice.

Runecrafting is a good choice because it's such a slow and sometimes boring skill to train.

I, on the other hand, will be doing summoning and herblore, to save me money and charms.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

It's not double xp weekend.

It's bonus xp.

When you first log in you get 2.7 times normal xp.

Over the course of 10 hours time logged in it drains to 1.1 time normal xp and stays there for rest of weekend

I know but I didnt want to explain that. I decided that I'm going to get 89 summoning. I will also get 80 agility. Anything else next?

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

don't do anything that makes money or doesnt make money

The holy trinity of druidry

summoning - herblore - farming

these are the big shots on the list

fletching broad arrows/addy arrows

chinning

crafting battlestaffs

firemaking if burning magic logs is your thing

smithing/construction/prayer are not on the list due to the lack of altars and SC tools

DO NOT DO:

hunter

agility

mining

fishing

runecrafting (unless you're doing combo runes/tiaras or something like that, but still might not be worth it)

Naaxi.png

don't do anything that makes money or doesnt make money

The holy trinity of druidry

summoning - herblore - farming

these are the big shots on the list

fletching broad arrows/addy arrows

chinning

crafting battlestaffs

firemaking if burning magic logs is your thing

smithing/construction/prayer are not on the list due to the lack of altars and SC tools

DO NOT DO:

hunter

agility

mining

fishing

runecrafting (unless you're doing combo runes/tiaras or something like that, but still might not be worth it)

Chinning should be out of that list....spots will be over-overcrowded.

Do things that you can do by yourself, with other players unable to interfere.

Summoning-herblore being the best choices IMO, checking some trees health along the way.

Also: Magic/agility (BA takes twice as long to get an horn, so you end up with the same xp/hour) others skills like that.

WarBlastoise.png

I don't mean to thread hijack, but what is this? Bonus exp weekend? O.o

Did i miss a update or something?

Edit: Nevermind. I decided to not be lazy and google it XD

Well, i would use it on skills that you hate training. Otherwise, ones that cost a lot.

*Wishes he waited a while before getting 79 summoning*

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

I know i'm gonna be replanting every one of my trees and checking the health of every one withing the first hour. After that im debating on heading to finish making all my unfinished pots :) or infuse all of my summoning charms ... what do you guys thinK?

Then for the rest of the week ill probably highalch or superheat mithril not sure.

I know i'm gonna be replanting every one of my trees and checking the health of every one withing the first hour. After that im debating on heading to finish making all my unfinished pots :) or infuse all of my summoning charms ... what do you guys thinK?

Then for the rest of the week ill probably highalch or superheat mithril not sure.

I'd summon. I feel there's more to be gained in summon than in others.

WarBlastoise.png

What about using dragon bones at the Ectofunctus? That would be a LOT of prayer xp...especially if you ground the bones before the weekend started. AT 2.7x XP that would be over 777 xp per dragon bone.

I have 1000 dragon bones and if I can average 2.5 xp that would be around 750,000 prayer xp. Hmmmm...

You cant use ectofuntus or house altar for prayer with the bonus xp.

I`d say do herblore, summoning and farming.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

I was thinking slayer because you could train 3 skills at once: 2 combats(att,str,def,range,mage, and hp) along with the slayer skill.

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

I'm spending my first hour and a half making 3000 pouches, logging out every half an hour to conserve my speed and ultimately more efficient exp. I see you also want to do agility, I would do this as it is my least favourite skill! Also planting a stupid amount of expensive trees. If you have ANY spare cash blow it all on herblore and do it within the first hour. It will be worth it. Gl.

Miseryism | Completionist

you really think 3000 pouches in that time is possible. I hope so then I am in good shape. I based my calculation with more time. Yeah I will also be doing the tellie glory trick.

Go go summon. Pony you are mine.

I wish you all good look on the 12th =D>

Opthsis.png

you really think 3000 pouches in that time is possible. I hope so then I am in good shape. I based my calculation with more time. Yeah I will also be doing the tellie glory trick.

Glory Trick?

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

If you plan on hunting dragons, dump enough money such that you can get level 84 herblore in a reasonable time (Greenman's ales are cheap and boost by 1).

I imagine that'll suck up a lot prime bonus XP time, so I suggest burning the rest on summoning. Then during the 1.1x time, just put it towards agility.

I raised my prayer from 70-75 with 1.8k d bones and then saw the update. I was like "Hot damn, I could have gotten an even higher level". But then I heard that the bonuses don't stack, I didn't feel guilty at all anymore.

I'm currently charging ahead for 83 farming, 74 summoning from 62, and then a bit of herblore.

Glory Trick?

I think s/he means that you wear a glory and a RoD. Once the RoD is out of charges and you forget to get another one just tele to edge and bank there. At least that is what i think s/he means.

I know though that it is possible to get 2.3k pouches in an hour. As for 3k its going to be really hard and you have to concentrate so much that its probably not even worth it. To get that you have to be able to Teleport, run and make the pouches and tele bank and bank all in 30 seconds. You then also have to account for time loss having to summon a new kyatt and those times that you have to get a new RoD/Glory.

In my best runs i was getting about 2338 pouches in an hour with as much concentration that i could muster (which probably isn't that much)

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Glory Trick?

At least 29 glorys fullly charged in bank, then cycle... Edgetele, fairy ring, pictorius, underused summoning obelisk in the pit right next to there, edgetele.

under used? Any level 57 Summoner+ with a brain uses that, it's far from underused

anywas, I plan to either do Herblore, or Summoning. I'm going to plant herbs and do slayer untill a few days prior, then look at which one I feel will be more beneficial

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Glory Trick?

At least 29 glorys fullly charged in bank, then cycle... Edgetele, fairy ring, pictorius, underused summoning obelisk in the pit right next to there, edgetele.

That cycle is terrible to use. If you have access to Piscatoris you can just use the bank right there, a lot closer then having to tele and then use the fairy rings. Its also better to use a Kyatt to tele there and just use a Glory/RoD to bank with.

And if you're not 57 summoning, its probably better to have your house in Taverly and just teleport there, run to the obelisk in Taverly and use a Glory/RoD to bank and just teleport back.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Glory Trick?

That cycle is terrible to use. If you have access to Piscatoris you can just use the bank right there, a lot closer then having to tele and then use the fairy rings. Its also better to use a Kyatt to tele there and just use a Glory/RoD to bank with.

And if you're not 57 summoning, its probably better to have your house in Taverly and just teleport there, run to the obelisk in Taverly and use a Glory/RoD to bank and just teleport back.

SOz meant kyaat, glory. poof fast summon exp.

Opthsis.png