~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would tell jagex about this in the forums but i can coz im not a member :cry: if you support this and are a member go to http://www.runescape.com/ and then go to the forums and in the support section go to suggestions and plese mention this. coz i think this is a mad idea!!!!! :D :D :D

i tryed (today acculaly) and it dosnt work, the thread keeps getting owned. you can;t tell jagex about this, this is a tip.iters dream, but will never be a reality. :'(

(tip.it needs a crying e-mote)

lol I am all for this, but I doubt Jagex is - see, they have to apply to the rules of intellectual property and creative designs, and all that...basically, by having come up with this idea and gone public with it, you have damned its chances at becoming reality.

Sure, they can come up with something like it, but you have designed a bank system so well that whatever Jagex comes up with on their own, we won't like. I think the only way they could incorporate this beautifully-written bank idea is by paying you for the idea...but that also implies royalties - for every subscription that is purchased, you would be paid. Handing out royalties to third-parties is a big no-no in the land of economics...even if it's just this once; they want to 'keep it all in the family,' as they say.

I could be wrong, but this is my instinctive fear when I see this...also, anybody else notice that the same things are being said on page 169 as page 1? "Why haven't you sent this to Jagex yet," and "I hope they see this."

edit: "169"

true, they won't take your idea, and probaly come up with somthing compleatly stupid and useless, thats worse then what we have now.

i 99% aggree, lmafololtractor, i don't like the fact that some of the icons are hidden, i think al of them should be at the top of the bank bage.

other then that, its the most biggest big needed most needed update ever!!!

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

how many times do you think Thagern has sent this to jagex, or even other supporters have sent it to jagex

if jagex uses this it probably wont be for a long time, maybe wen the supporters list is miles long, and the only thing people send to them is this idea

or if people stop playing coz they get bored, jagex uses it to get them happy again

:pray: i hope jagex uses this idea :pray:

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

i would tell jagex about this in the forums but i can coz im not a member :cry: if you support this and are a member go to http://www.runescape.com/ and then go to the forums and in the support section go to suggestions and plese mention this. coz i think this is a mad idea!!!!! :D :D :D

i tryed (today acculaly) and it dosnt work, the thread keeps getting owned. you can;t tell jagex about this, this is a tip.iters dream, but will never be a reality. :'(

What do you mean its keeps getting owned? :-k

.::>Atza<::.

nicetilereflectionkx3.jpg

.::My sig shopSatans Assasins::.

I think he means anytime it gets brought up, the thread is either closed, deleted or shot down verbally. How about instead of hoping Jagex makes their [cabbage]ty game better, we just make a better game ourselves?

The journey is the reward

on the suggestion forum 'not to suggest' sticky, it has an astrisk next to bank organisations which means it will be implemented.

IT MEANS THAT THIS WILL BE IMPLEMENTED! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think he means anytime it gets brought up, the thread is either closed, deleted or shot down verbally. How about instead of hoping Jagex makes their [cabbage] game better, we just make a better game ourselves?

(my quote thing probably didn't work again, someone please tell me how to do it) and there is a violin emote, and nsuggesting this is still possible, there is a suggestion forum ya know