~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i totally agree with this idea.

u should make a page where all the ppl who agree write in their name.

Just what i was thinking, i hope they make it

136 Combat :: Jjozzie :: 2000 Total

99 Slayer - 99 Summoning - 92 Herblore - 82 Prayer

64m Attack - 25m Strength - 17m Defence - 20m Range - 44m Hp - 20m Magic

:: Bandos ::

*Solo* - 3 Hilts - 2 Chestplates - 2 Tassets - 1 Boots - 6 Shards

*Duo - 8 Hilts - 6 Chestplates - 6 Tassets - 4 Boots - 14 Shards

one problem, that window takes up the entire client. Where do you see your inventory to deposit things or see what you have with you.

Your new idea is a good one though. Yet another thing to protect from hackers :thumbsup: There's no such thing as too much security.

I also have a suggestion:

In the area where it shows your inventory, it would be a great idea to be able to look, and remove the items that you have equiped, while accesing the bank. Add a "deposit item" option, and a "remove item" option while accessing the bank account. Also add an "equip item" option to equipable items that are still in your bank (so you dont need to remove it first, and waste time, and an inventory space) to go along with the remove item option.

if you put this in your post make sure to give me credit :wink: :-w

i love u

now that thats said if more pple send in the idea do u think that jagex will pay more attention to it?

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

im pretty sure he did and now hes waiting for a reply if thats correct

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

I suggested this in several posts on Suggestions in the Official RuneScape Forums but now they have made it so you're not allowed to suggest it, in which case you, it will be locked/deleted.

A very nice and well done thread! Definitely alot of work put into it.

andy17ek.gif

Android 666 - Lvl 86 [Current main]

Deathslash12 - Lvl 119 [banned 04/09/05]

u should send jagex the link to this forum and tell em that everyone loves this idea. \' \' they will probably just ignore it though. :boohoo: <.<

..::Lifes not fair get used to it::..

~R.I.P~ The Old Nite

fixfriendsol7.gif

ninjawayahhhif0.pngninjayahhhvu1.png[url=http://www.elementsgraphics.net/index.p

I am totally for this idea member online and like 10% of the cash should go to you IMO lmfao. anyway lovin the idea very nice pictures and everything make it believable loving your work and god get jagex to make a super range pot :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You know... I keep seeing all of these people here saying "Send it to Jagex immediately!!!". You guys need to understand how hard it is to get Jagex to listen to you. They don't accept suggestions from regular players of Runescape. I don't know if they accept suggestions from anyone. If they actually did read messages sent by players of Runescape, they would be spendng alot of time reading spam and rants from angry kids that lost their armour or got scammed.

Best approach? Here are some possibilities:

Find someone that is close friends with a member of Jagex Staff. Get them to point out this idea to them, and get their attention. This idea would only work if someone was close friends with a member of Jagex. Since this kind of friendship is rare, the second idea would probably work the best.

Get members to spam up the Runescape Forums with links to this topic. Start rambling on about how awesome the idea is. Stop at nothing. We want to get their attention! Don't just stop if they threaten to ban you from the forums. Make yourself heard! Make a kazillion topics about this new idea.

If you do the second one, which I strongly reccomend, everyone should make the new topics named something like:

I. What do we want?! A NEW BANK!

II. New Bank!!

III. Join the campaign for the NEW BANK!

Don't skimp out on spamming them to death with these topics. If you really want to be heard, you have to stand up and break some rules. :)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}