~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

plz sign me gty12 into the petition

i kind of like the bank layout not entirely

one thnig to add is a quick search button where you type in the item you would like to find (eg.hammer)

From gty12 8)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like this idea. as i spent 3 hrs organizing my bank. if i take out an item from a spot, i put something im not using in its slot to hold its place until i can return it. the messiest part of my bank is the bottom, this is the stuff i use constantly and is no real point in putting in a specific slot.

tho im not sure if locking is a good thing or not. if i take out an item and it was in a locked spot, and i sell all of this item, can i still unlock it?

i do like the idea ppl had about switching from new to old version. this would be good for ppl who dont adapt to change well or just dont need a tabbed bank.

for the ppl complaining that tut island will take longer, how about it starts as the banking system we have now, then when you get into actual RS play, you can learn about it from one of the bankers, like you did with the pin number.

we really dont need the dump option, as you can just note it and drop/sell to gen store after you leave the bank.

on donations, i agree with it leading to more beggars. but i liked the idea of it dumped in party petes chest- but what about f2p when they dump, would it go to pete still?

i like the part about naming our own folders. that was nice. but the part that would give me problems would be assigning space to each folder.

ah, and your link for : Player Effects Menu- http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=38578 no longer works.

but, you have my support for tabbed banking. it is a good idea and looks easy to use. would take a bit getting used to, but very nicely laid out.

*on your supporters list ive noticed a few names that are listed 2x's:

49. Link_026_is_the_best

50. Corvu16

52. Corvu16

53. Link_026_is_the_best

85. Feuerflieged

96. Feuerflieged

*ill delete this part after you edit names. i didnt see any others offhand that you had repeated. hope this helps =)

cheesygame

and another supporter:

zvina

1 220% agree on this SEND IT TO JAGEX. And about the whole space issue, how about you dont set your own space,how about it is used automatically when you store an item in that tab so you have an amount of spaces you have left to use in your total bank and whenever you put an item into a tab instead of using the amount of space you have already partitioned out you use one of your total bank spaces. And when you put locks on an item that space still stays there and counts tward your total space. This is a really great idea and I really REALLY hope that JAGex does this :!:

Wow, you have a lot of supporters! This has been going ages - I am already on the list so dont add me again, but you can add

Groovykid99,

Short beauty and

Orrifice

if you wish, they are all mine. And yes, the last one is my personal favourite :lol: Im just waiting for it to be banned under an offensive name though!!

One suggestion - you ask for suggestions to put on the 'Sort by' List, here are a few.

High alch value (per item)

High alch value (for whole stack)

Weight

P2P/F2P

Quest Items Top

Just a few, Im sure people can come up with better ones than these however.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg