Shattered Hearts Data - Replica Pieces?

Lady_Shahdie

Has anyone gotten close to finding out what the major reward is?

Though it's a British company, perhaps Jagex is making a play on the American movie "A Christmas Story" when the dad calls the lamp he puts in the family living room "a major award".

I'm just throwing it out there...

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What skill were you doing?Fishing (Monkfish)

What is your level in that skill?83

How long before your 1st/2nd rock?1st rock the instant I started fishing. 2nd after 8 monkfish.

b]How much xp (or other rewards) did you receive for creating a statue?[/b]6823

Something to note on this one. Despite what they claim, I don't know if lobster caging works or not. I didn't get any stones after 200 of those, before I switched to monkfish...

Additional: I don't think shark fishing works--did 3 inventories no rocks, five inventories swordies-no rocks--switched to monks, got both rocks in 2.5 inventories.

What skill were you doing?Firemaking (Maple Logs)

What is your level in that skill?82

How long before your 1st/2nd rock?1st after ~14 maple logs. 2nd after ~150 logs.

b]How much xp (or other rewards) did you receive for creating a statue?[/b]6660

I can confirm that if you die with a rock in your inventory you will not be able to claim it back, via the drop, or via gravestone

Just created a newb, who stole a rock, and died with it. could not retrieve it.

It will teach me to bank such things next time :unsure:

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

What skill were you doing? Mining

What is your level in that skill? 80

How much xp (or other rewards) did you receive for creating a statue? 6340 XP

First strange rock came as I was mining first adamanitite. Second strange rock came as I was mining second adamantite lol.

Also got both fishing rocks first inventory of monkfish. 79 Fishing. Didn't save amount of xp earned.

Cooking took about 35 monkfish for first strange rock, 600 more for second. :wall: 83 Cooking. Didn't save amount of xp earned.

Thieving took about 3 minutes of fast clicking at Master Farmer for both. 99 Thieving. Didn't save amount of xp earned.

Just goes to show some are completely random. I still haven't got agility, or a second runecrafting yet. Those are my last two to complete the statue.

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

i got 60 stones for this

5popkp.jpg

:wall: g2 wait 1 week per replica piece

edit:

better picture

2eelo4j.jpg

Woah that clears up alot of confusion! Heh, this is going to be quite a loooooonnnngggg process. Just a reminder to those submitting images, it is preferable that they aren't obscured by the dropdown menu and are in .png format. Thanks!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

What skill were you doing? Hunter

What is your level in that skill? 81

How long before your 1st/2nd rock? I got my first rock my first grenwall trip, and #2 the second.

How much xp (or other rewards) did you receive for creating a statue?

32078585.png

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

[hide=Screenshot]screenshot20100305at811.png[/hide]

What skill were you doing? Runecrafting

What is your level in that skill? 96

How long before your 1st/2nd rock? First Rock: 6.6k essence making nats (59,400 xp).

Second Rock: 3150 essence making nats (28,350 xp).

Do I just have bad luck or something? >_<

How much xp (or other rewards) did you receive for creating a statue? 9124

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Hey all, thanks for all the awesome data. We've got quite enough now in regards to the xp rewards. At the moment, we are highly intrigued to find out the higher tier rewards. For now it is confirmed that replica pieces are received after completing the statue and that the statue is limited to 1 completion per week.

EDIT:

Guide is currently live, to submit corrections please do so here.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

I finished my first statue yesterday, got the 2nd set of stones today and i got the message i have to wait 6 days untill i can build it again.

The timer for to rebuild the statue is like "Tears of Guthix", not like "Penguins".

You could add that info to the guide :P

What skill were you doing? Fishing

What is your level in that skill? 85

How long before your 1st/2nd rock? 1st rock obtained after fishing 5th/6th monk fish in my 1st inventory and the 2nd rock was obtained after my 7th/8th monk fish in my 2nd inventory.

How much xp (or other rewards) did you receive for creating a statue? 7155

I completed the second statue too. Confirm: putting the replica twins to your house statue doesn't give a reward.

Time info: I completed the first statue on saturday about 19.00 GMT. Completed the second statue on saturday about 01.00 GMT (so 18 hours earlier then the first). Looks like this doesn't work like Tears of Guthix but more like Bork. I tried to build on friday but that didn't work.

eh guys, I just got a constrution rock after teleporting to my house to make teletabs..... is it me, or does that disprove a few theorys? :wall:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

2down.png

just figured I'd share no reward for adding pieces to statue

Its funny how it says ONLY 28 more to go. I mean it`s not a big deal to gather statue pieces for 7,5 months for a total of 900 pieces.

And ambler, how? The stone appears near your portal when you`re not in a building mode in your house and can appear in 1 to 30 minutes.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Ok so here we go

Having collected 110+ Strange Rocks, I have learned the following:

Higher lvl (e.g. higher lvl gems, rocks, logs) do not give you a better chance to collect the rocks:

My method of doing statues:

Agility: No special tricks (anymore)

Crafting:

Items: Hard leather/ Leather

Speed: Fast

Instructions: keep one spot open

Cooking/Fishing:

Items: Large Net/ Raw Low lvl fish

Instructions: Fish with big net in fighing guild, cook, you should get the rocks pretty fast... the reason to have low lvl raw fish, I have found that fishing rocks come faster than cooking.

Construciton: No special tricks

Farming:

Items: Herb seeds/Cabbage seeds

Speed: Medium

Instructions: plant cabbage (as they are low cost seeds) and your herb seeds, after a stone set is collected in another skill, do your rounds of farming... you will have your rocks before the rest of the statue is finished

Herblore:

Items: Unfinished pots/Seconds

Speed: Slow-fast (depending on what you spend) (can be expensive)

Instructions: It is best to buy unfinished pots, though it can be expensive... but it can be faster I use super def pots or range pots or sara brews (93 slay helps with ice strykes) and complete the pots, if you do not want so spend the money on unifnished pots, its going to take longer as you will have to make the unifnished pots and the full pots...

Thievery:

Items: gloves of silence

Instructions: as with many, preference: I use master farmer

Smithing:

Items: Bronze bars/Gold ore (with goldsmith gaunts)

Instructions: keep one space open

Runecrafting:

Items: any pouches you have and abyssal follower would be helpful...

Speed: Slow-Medium

Instructions: Ok this one may be hard to follow, so asuming your around the same lvl rc that I am (64. dont laugh) you will have 3 pouches... the following instructions are for that

Step 1: fuse runes in inventory

Step 2: empty smallest pouch

Step 3: fuse runes in inventory

Step 4: empty middle pouch

Step 5: fill smallest pouch

Step 6: fuse runes in inventory

Step 7: empty smallest pouch

Step 8: fuse runes in inventory

Step 9: empty largest pouch

Step 10: fill middle pouch

Step 11: fuse runes in inventory

Step 12: empty middle pouch

Step 13: fill smallest pouch

Step 14: fuse runes in inventory

Step 15: empty smallest pouch

Step 16: fuse runes in inventory

after those are done if you have a follower continue steps to make the most of your chances

Woodcutting:

Items: Hatchet

Instructions: Chop ivy

Mining:

Items: pickaxe

Instrucitons: mine copper or tin (for speed) drop items mined

The instructions here are for speed and cost... taking both into consideration. eatch statue takes me around 6 hours of work...

These are hopefully enough to get yall started... I am on my quest to be the first to complete all 30 statues, and i will try to get yall pictures as i go along, Thursday I will have my 4th statue completed... working on the rocks now =) enjoy and thank you

Goals/Status

99 all combat/ 99 str, att, hp, range

85 herblore/ 81 herblore

Red Phat/ working on herblore

2,000 total lvl/ 2,001 total lvl

30 Statues/ 4 Statues

• 2 weeks later...

eh guys, I just got a constrution rock after teleporting to my house to make teletabs..... is it me, or does that disprove a few theorys? :wall:

So far I seen no other reports of this. The confirmed method of acquiring it is to find it on the floor next to your portal. However, if someone does obtain it a different way, be sure to screeny it!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Construct: best method imo is just teleing to house.

Go out & back in, stand near portal and either alch items, or in my case make ardy teletabs...

My magic room with lectern is the first room when you enter my house so I'm next to portal making tabs.

I've completed my first 2 statues and Saturday I can complete the third statue.

So far no problems, except it's rediculous I sometimes have to spend hours at werewolf course for agil rocks and last time 3 laps and I got both of 'em :shock:

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

So far I seen no other reports of this. The confirmed method of acquiring it is to find it on the floor next to your portal. However, if someone does obtain it a different way, be sure to screeny it!

I think you're misreading.

His point, as far as I can tell, is he teleported into his house and thens tood around and a rock appeared. Thus disproving the "you cant get rocks if you tele into your house" theory in which people claim rocks ONLY appear of you enter via the portal itself. However this theory has always been hugely flawed in that since day 1 people teled in and got rocks and as houses are in an off world location regardless of using teleport or portal you are entering (as far as the game cares) in the exact same way; namely being re-instanced next to your house exit portal while the instance of you elsewhere is deleted.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue