Video of a SUV driver being hit with a taser gun

dusqi

IMO, That was sick. The cop had no right to use the taser that many times. How about somebody uses the taser on him and see if it's that easy to roll around onto his back. I could see on an armed person that was threatening the officer, but on a 22 year old woman? What is wrong with that guy? So, say if an officer tells me to get into his car, and I don't, he has the right to use the taser? I don't think so. And people wonder why others don't like cops, they abuse there power, and think they are all that and a bag of potato chips.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of the excessive use of the taser, when a police officer tells you to do something - you do it. Only an idiot wouldn't listen to a cop in that situation, if she wasn't such a fool she would have avoided the whole ugly mess that came as a result of her actions.

And to the people giving the whole "they don't arrest white people" crap, what kind of dream world are you living in? Yes, the woman in the video is black, but that doesn't give you an excuse to play the race card - but what would i know, i'm a white guy who has no dealings with the law!

[/thread]

summerpngwy6.jpg

No im not saying that all police officers should be tasered before they can use one.

Why not? Whether the use was justified in this particular instance or not, surely experiencing the use of the weapons allows an officer to appraise the degree of force at his disposal, as well as the effects on a suspect? If I had tazed someone once and I still thought they might be a threat, I'd probably taze them again myself even if some manual claimed the first one was enough. Personal experience as a method of learning older than the written or spoken language.

And if it's so safe and non-lethal and harmless as people say, tazing a train̮̩̉̉e under controled medical conditions can hardly harm their health.

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

Regardless of the excessive use of the taser, when a police officer tells you to do something - you do it. Only an idiot wouldn't listen to a cop in that situation, if she wasn't such a fool she would have avoided the whole ugly mess that came as a result of her actions.

And to the people giving the whole "they don't arrest white people" crap, what kind of dream world are you living in? Yes, the woman in the video is black, but that doesn't give you an excuse to play the race card - but what would i know, i'm a white guy who has no dealings with the law!

[/thread]

Roger That.

Affirmative.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

IMO, That was sick. The cop had no right to use the taser that many times. How about somebody uses the taser on him and see if it's that easy to roll around onto his back.
The cops say at the end of the movie that they've both been tazed before, presumably he knows what it's like then.

Its good to see that the police aren't just using uneccessary force on young poor black men... they've moved up to rich black females! Good for them!

LMAO!!! :lol:

First: Dunno why the cop reacted that way. I'm really sure a healthy and trained man should be able to get a woman out of her car without using sadistic material like that taser! I'm a trained military and I'm really aware that being trained to fight is a huge advantage compared to civilians.

Second: I didn't even know tasers are allowed to be used in US. Here in Belgium cops only have cuffs (duh), a gun (more duh), a stick and some pepperspray in a low concentration. I've never heard a cop torturing someone in that way, so it's asking for trouble to give cops such material. A taser isn't meant to overpower someone, it's a device to inflict serious pain and damage to the human tissue! I absolutely disagree giving that stuff to over-agressive people like that piece of **** (fill in what you think is appropriate)

Third: The circumstances didn't allow the usage of it. He was only a meter away from her so he should have been able to watch her hands closely. Since she was calling one hand was busy holding the phone so that's a hand that's harmless. I always thought violence is only justified when someone inflicts damage to you or someone else. Selfdefence? :?

Forth: i'm probably one of the people first in line to dislike cops. I know many of them are just redneck monkeys (not only in US but even here in Belgium :lol: ) and I've had my share of problems with frustrated policemen without having done anything wrong. This just proves again how cops can enjoy power. I thought cops were the first to set an example, to show how things should be done! Molesting harmless women isn't one of their tasks!

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

Its good to see that the police aren't just using uneccessary force on young poor black men... they've moved up to rich black females! Good for them!

First: Dunno why the cop reacted that way. I'm really sure a healthy and trained man should be able to get a woman out of her car without using sadistic material like that taser! I'm a trained military and I'm really aware that being trained to fight is a huge advantage compared to civilians.

Second: I didn't even know tasers are allowed to be used in US. Here in Belgium cops only have cuffs (duh), a gun (more duh), a stick and some pepperspray in a low concentration. I've never heard a cop torturing someone in that way, so it's asking for trouble to give cops such material. A taser isn't meant to overpower someone, it's a device to inflict serious pain and damage to the human tissue! I absolutely disagree giving that stuff to over-agressive people like that piece of **** (fill in what you think is appropriate)

Third: The circumstances didn't allow the usage of it. He was only a meter away from her so he should have been able to watch her hands closely. Since she was calling one hand was busy holding the phone so that's a hand that's harmless. I always thought violence is only justified when someone inflicts damage to you or someone else. Selfdefence? :?

Forth: i'm probably one of the people first in line to dislike cops. I know many of them are just redneck monkeys (not only in US but even here in Belgium :lol: ) and I've had my share of problems with frustrated policemen without having done anything wrong. This just proves again how cops can enjoy power. I thought cops were the first to set an example, to show how things should be done! Molesting harmless women isn't one of their tasks!

haha....you idiot.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

I've heard a lot of stories where routine traffic stops result in the driver shooting the policeman. For all the policemen knew, she could've been smuggling drugs/weapons in her trunk. She could've been phoning in for her own backup to deal with the policemen.

When she refused the police's orders, that would only worry me more as a cop. The cops had the right to taze her, in my opinion.

Just obey the policemen in the first place and you wouldn't have all that painful electricity flowing through your body.

160vy.png

haha....you idiot.

Why are you calling me an idiot? Is it wrong to have an own opinion nowadays??? Freedom of speech remember, one of the basic human rights...

Amnesty International:

Freedom of expression is one of the most fundamental rights that individuals enjoy. It is fundamental to the existence of democracy and the respect of human dignity. It is also one of the most dangerous rights, because freedom of expression means the freedom to express one's discontent with the status quo and the desire to change it. As such, it is one of the most threatened rights, with governments - and even human rights groups - all over the world constantly trying to curtail it.

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

I was watching "America's scariest police chases" (or whatever it's called, the one with Sherriff John Bunnell) last night, and a case something like this came up.

A police officer tried to pull someone over because they weren't wearing a seatbelt, the person decided to flee and ended up flipping his van, breaking his neck and both his legs - not bad considering he was probably only looking at a caution!

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

You can bet he tried to sue the Police for damages too. Its his own bloody fault he's paralysed now. All because he didnt wanna pay a $100 fine.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

The cop was an a-hole he KNEW she was unarmed otherwise he would have been more careful initially insted of casually walking back and forth.

He did give her alot of warning but she was probably intimidated I know lots of chicks who like to be on the phone to someone when they feel threatend (they feel safer).

There was no need for the tazer he could have easily arrested her without it and there was another officer there who could have tazered her if she had put up a fight.

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

Son_Of_Judas, you don't have freedom of speech here, this is a private forum. The staff members are perfectly within their rights to censor, delete, edit or do whatever they please with what you might want to say. There was a sticky about this on Scapeboard, but we lost it with the database ages ago :(

Son_Of_Judas, you don't have freedom of speech here, this is a private forum. The staff members are perfectly within their rights to censor, delete, edit or do whatever they please with what you might want to say. There was a sticky about this on Scapeboard, but we lost it with the database ages ago :(

A little OT, but it's funny how many people don't realize their rights are signed away when they agree to the terms and conditions :lol:

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

I couldn't agree more, but check the posts i did. Do you feel any form of arrogance or indecent language I used? I guess not... I just posted my opinion in a clear and correct way. When someone calls me an idiot for that I feel kinda insulted. So the post I did was just to defend myself against ignorant behaviour of someone who's probably 12y old or at least behaves like it. I would never insult or ignore the TIP.IT mods :wink: This forum is my second most visited internet spot so I wouldn't ruin my fun here.

I rest my case... :lol:

I should also point out that the internet is not publicly owned.

*waits for someone to challenge his statment*

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

I should also point out that the internet is not publicly owned.

*waits for someone to challenge his statment*

I like yer style :lol:

You waive your right to freedom of speech when you signed up to this forum abiding by the private rules of the site owners. Also note the .it domain name. So thats an italian domain NOT American so the blahblah ammendment doesnt apply.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12