[TWR] Legendz v Downfall - Officially Claiming #1

infinitone

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was an exciting war to watch. I thought Df was going to come back and take the lead three or four times during the fight, but I think the closest they got it to was +2.

Well Done.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

Congrats LGZ, looks like the numbers were too much for us to over come. Unfortunately I missed it due to schoolwork and didn't have a chance to help try and turn the tide in Downfall's favour.

And wtg on #1 :)

Final Ko I'm pretty sure he's talking about most anticipated for LGZ, not referring to everybody else's feelings towards it.

Neltak.png

Though DF would've problly won if it was CWA classic, but hey....grats LGZ for taking the #1 :thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sure we would have ended with a lot more though if we didn't have so many dc's -.- including myself, power went out. We had 3 original coll members at our war so i don't see the big deal about that...and for the rules you accepted them, you thought you could win, that's not our problem.

Was a clean fight hope to fight again soon.

2uhxug9.jpg

I'm sure we would have ended with a lot more though if we didn't have so many dc's -.- including myself, power went out. We had 3 original coll members at our war so i don't see the big deal about that...and for the rules you accepted them, you thought you could win, that's not our problem.

Lol sorry we didn't want an expected 10 page discussion about 120 caps then 115 caps then 110 caps :rolleyes:

With a more rediculous +/-.

3-4-5 members? I've heard them all, and what's the difference? You still had them there, nice logic.

3-4-5 members? I've heard them all, and what's the difference? You still had them there, nice logic.

I was reffering to people calling us colliison, please tell me you don't think 3-5 people count as a whole clan /facepalm

2uhxug9.jpg

Don't care about the difference, however, as for the DC's I understand you tele'd inf, but honestly i called a 6 k0 streak ask any DF, and thats what got us to +2... don't cover that up ;)... Anyways grats on the win and #1 we've been inactive in twr lately I think the last war was DV

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Don't care about the difference, however, as for the DC's I understand you tele'd inf, but honestly i called a 6 k0 streak ask any DF, and thats what got us to +2... don't cover that up ;)... Anyways grats on the win and #1 we've been inactive in twr lately I think the last war was DV

6 ko streak? Damn you are a god.

6590ew.jpg

Gratz on #1 Legendz, how about giving CR a full out now?

Accept the loss Downfall instead of blaming the rules which you agreed too.

Always next time. :thumbup:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Gratz on #1 Legendz, how about giving CR a full out now?

Accept the loss Downfall instead of blaming the rules which you agreed too.

Always next time. :thumbup:

its gonna be coll/lgz vs cr

why you trying to downplay downfalls performance sut!!!!!

sup

Confirmed, you own :smile:

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Good Job. I got dropped since I was lagging like crazy.

To the people saying: LOL GF COL LOL OGLOGGOGOIANGO COL OMFG ITS COL LOL COL FOGUHT FOGR L3GN3Z OMFGGG LETS E-RAGE

Just stop, there are some Col members in Legendz, but we actually decided to join, and all posted applications WEEKS AGO. If you're going to blame your loss because a CWA clan manages to recruit a few from friends from a pvp clan to join them, then you need to go outside and get some fresh air. You should have known of this too, I didn't see people making excuses of Col joining LGZ when the war was accepted(THE COL MEMBERS JOINED LGZ A MONTH AGO), you only complain AFTER you lose. Accept a loss, stop being sore losers and trying to make yourself feel better on the internet.

Gj Lgz..

Expected

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

funny how the last like 2 1/2 pages are just random comments from metallic and sut but anyways....

stinks to see that we lost i wasnt there and im sure me being there woulda really affected the outcome (i have a good excuse for not being here tho =P)

well just have to regroup ourselves and try again sometime all we can really do wars over Grats LGZ

rad_sig.png