[TWR] Legendz v Downfall - Officially Claiming #1

infinitone

downfall slumping to lgz and losing #1........expected

We were slumping long before todays war, besides we still pulled 35 for the war which is the cap that infinitone offered, 35/40 read rules parti..

Secondly, Infinitone read the declaration we offered all rules to u u came at us with a 27/35 cap, If you would really enjoy doing a full out against a clan with 51 members while you have 84+ then be my guest, if you want a better war next time please feel free to give us matched ;).

Once again don't care about todays cap, just think i you want a better war do matched and dont worry about a numbers advantage as some ex-twr clans had to worry about..

BTW: at all the DV members saying expected, and attempting to troll, how is it possible to successfully troll a clan you have never won against, and troll against a clan you refuse to war.. #Downfall

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why make claims on #1 when your acting like the new 'DV' needing numbers to win...No I'm not trolling the topics but you had a lot of flamers after the war today which were really unappreciated.

Can't wait for the rm - Matched

See you then!

Respect <3

Downfall ~ x J0S x

Why make claims on #1 when your acting like the new 'DV' needing numbers to win...No I'm not trolling the topics but you had a lot of flamers after the war today which were really unappreciated.

Can't wait for the rm - Matched

See you then!

Respect <3

Downfall ~ x J0S x

Doubt they will accept a matched war on less there is a stupid rule like infinitone always make, like cap of 3 120's for DF or something, you know the rest..

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Lol just wanted to say that Infinitone CABBAGE TELE half way.

Overall it was a fun war, I m sure both clan was pumped. Great tanking from Df member, nice switching as well, causes alot of trouble.

Can't wait til we meet again (next sat, w00t !)

=D>

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

How the hell can you claim #1 when you didn't fight Downfall in a fair fight? Try them in full out or pkri, that will show who is better.

EgS6L.png

- Proud Corruption Oldschool till the end-

you guys won gratz on the win

we had a few fail people who got koed but meh u cant do anything about that

props to df for bringing it so close with the 6 k0s in a row but yeah it was always gonna be tough for us

btw i thought lgz was #1 even before the fight because our last twr war was dv in january.

rofl @ teh last 5 pages too :D

gj lgz

How the hell can you claim #1 when you didn't fight Downfall in a fair fight? Try them in full out or pkri, that will show who is better.

too bad both clans don't like to pvp much :( if they do only matched :(

mod edit: illegal downloads are not permitted

15fhjiu.png

Gratz, still on hiatus so dint attend. Suprised this happened as a month ago i remember TV beat lgz like 15-0 in a 20-20 start, Guess its cause they din't have a bunch of Coll before. nothingtheless grats on your win, you accomplished something divine vindicators didn't come close to doing.

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

Was a good game of scape lgz, can't win em all, can't wait for our rm in..5/6 days now lol? ;x Failed tank to btw 3 halves & 8 pray left? ffs ;s

Oh & lol@the pages w/ Sut & Metallic <3

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...

Watched the whole war, was very interesting, thought DF would catch the lead when it came to a 2 man lead for LGZ. Thought wrong, good job LGZ, unlucky DF. :wub:

Though if it had been Matched, DF would have secured the win.

warriasig.png

sparkle0mj.gifLeader of True 0wnagesparkle0mj.gif

Forums || Memberlist || Recruitment Topic

[Proud Clan Europe Senior Member]

Congratz on win Lgz, looked like you were outmatched this time Df, but the matched/capped war will be nice to watch, will see if you can outclass them.

Outnumbered with similiar levels is all but impossible tbh- unless you k0 like a m0f0

Can't wait to see the # of pages to drop from like 8 to 3 when Ninane/Joe show up :P

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

This made me giggle. Grats Downfall on having the balls to accept a war with even levels and lower numbers for you, +e-rep. Legendz, you never had any rep so I'm not going to troll by saying -rep.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.