What levels have you gained so far??

huseyine

I haven't got to play because the first thing that I was supposed to do was checking the health of my palm trees. Before the weekend I checked that they take 14+ hours to grow. So, I planted them like 16 hours before the weekend starting. I'm still waiting for them to grow, and it's been 33 hours from planting! I don't want to waste the bonus for anything else before they're done. It must've got diseased at like every stage. My luck fails :(

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have gone from 94 - 99 Herblore today. For those nosy nosy nosers, I am 3k of off 99, and I am waiting to get it. Yes, I count it

I made somewhere in the ball park of 2500 Extreme Magic potions and 2000 Overloads to get it. I had to spent over an hour's worth of the timer decanting 2k 4 Dosed Extreme Everythings. I had only intended to get 96 today, but decided, **** it. lol

I haven't got to play because the first thing that I was supposed to do was checking the health of my palm trees. Before the weekend I checked that they take 14+ hours to grow. So, I planted them like 16 hours before the weekend starting. I'm still waiting for them to grow, and it's been 33 hours from planting! I don't want to waste the bonus for anything else before they're done. It must've got diseased at like every stage. My luck fails :(

Pretty sure Tip.it removed the times for fruit trees because the 14.6 hours they were quoted for growing in was wrong. Fruit trees have always taken about 24-30 hours from my experience.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

I currently have 80 summoning.

I have 1700 crimson charms, 1200 green charms, 300 blue charms.

How many summoning levels can I expect with this bonus XP? I haven't loged in yet.

Nothing really, unless you already have seconds.

If you've already got 1700 granite, 1200 water orbs, and 300 fire/earth talismans, then you'll probably get to 86 or 87, with 100-200k exp from 88. But don't expect to be able to buy any of them :P

wl7w9j.png

Almost 100k runecrafting xp and I've only been logged in for ~2 hours (RCing + trees). I don't expect to get any levels today though lol.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

How do you opt out of a random?

Not that I've ever tried, but I believe you just log out of them.

Nah that dosen't work, at least anymore. But for leo you can just talk to him, give up, and be teled to a random location which isn't much of a problem when making pouches.

Over 6.5m summoning xp. I went from just over 92, to 150k to 99. But I had charms from 2.5m slayer xp saved. (1k+ blues and 4650 crims or so).

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

400k Farming experience (82 -> 84)

4.5M Herblore experience (90 -> 96)

Now to wait for herbs to crash I can finish off the last 2.5m experience in the herb skill!

:thumbsup:

FairTraders.net (Merchant Guides + Grand Exchange Update Notifier)

Get FREE Grand Exchange updates through the website, by email, or through your mobile device!

ftsig.png

Got 70-92 summoning, 84-85 herb, 74-75 fm, and 67-70 farming today. All in the first 25 min tbh. Still have more charms, a few herbs, and I just put in an offer for 3k magics for 75-85 fm :thumbup:

Update: I got 92->99 today, in summoning.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Nothing.

However I found serious bank loot in PvP because of people training melee/summoning and a lot of them were near multi or required teams but none of my friends would do it :|

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Just got 90 herblore :thumbup:

Came veerrrryyyy close to not getting it because of the little mistake jagex had and ran out of herbs with 7k xp to 90. Had some wergali growing so I went and farmed them and made into pots got me 90 herb :)

That was probably my mistake though, I probably should have bought extra herbs just to be safe anyway.

65-> 70 Firemaking, almost 68->70 Crafting (mis-calculated the amount of hides).

Still need to do:

Hunter: 61 -> 65

Mining 65 -> 70

I'm mostly after my average goal, not splurging billions on summoning.

Popoto.~<3

82-95 summoning..quite proud of myself

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)

81 farming.

i managed to pull off a major screwup, so i have zero raw materials, one dead yew tree,

and 4 palm trees that refuse to finish growing.

so yeah. im pro.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Just logged in to do my first fruit tree run in like 3 months lol. Took me 10 mins, but I got 100K xp and passed the 14M xp mark.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009