15-Mar-10 Lumbridge Catacombs & The Blood Pact

Toad

Anyone notice that the last guy you fight in the quest goes by the old hp system,.

What makes u say tht?

perhaps the fact that he goes by the old HP system? What other reasoning would he have to say that?

But HOW?

He has health, we do damage, he dies. How from that can you say he is on old system?

(/ /.-)

Tbh, im with Paw on this one. I have no idea what you are going on about with the old hp system. :P

There are so many choices, jeez.

Contitution/lifepoints, and hitpoints. Old hp bars/hitsplats and new. The system has changed more than once, even.

(Admittedly, the graphical changes are pushing it as new 'systems', but still.)

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish this was around when I joined, seems alot more fun for a newb then "sheep shearer" or "cook's assistant" tbh. The unique weapons are also pretty neat.

True, but they are both needed. In this one, it's laid out in front of you, you have to deal with a single situation at a time. Sheep Shearer and Cook's Assistent prepare you for more open ended tasks which you can approach in different ways (do you buy the items, buy the tools, or find/make the whole lot yourself?). The game has both of those situations, so it's great that the Novice Quests now reflect that.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I wish this was around when I joined, seems alot more fun for a newb then "sheep shearer" or "cook's assistant" tbh. The unique weapons are also pretty neat.

True, but they are both needed. In this one, it's laid out in front of you, you have to deal with a single situation at a time. Sheep Shearer and Cook's Assistent prepare you for more open ended tasks which you can approach in different ways (do you buy the items, buy the tools, or find/make the whole lot yourself?). The game has both of those situations, so it's great that the Novice Quests now reflect that.

This wuld be true if it wasnt for the fact they revamped all the newbie lumby area quests. EG cooks Assitant requires 1 off speciality items you cant trade. Sheershearer requires blakc wool etc

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Wow, I didn't even realize that the quest was F2P until yesterday. :lol:

Anyways, the quest was way to easy; I completed it in less than five minutes. To be honest, I was somewhat disappointed. But then again, I probably shouldn't complain, since Jagex was actually nice enough to release an F2P quest. :)

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Wow, I didn't even realize that the quest was F2P until yesterday. :lol:

Anyways, the quest was way to easy; I completed it in less than five minutes. To be honest, I was somewhat disappointed. But then again, I probably shouldn't complain, since Jagex was actually nice enough to release an F2P quest. :)

And since it was designed for players that had just completed tutorial, you shouldnt complain.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.