15-Mar-10 Lumbridge Catacombs & The Blood Pact

Toad

I do know that, but I'm sure for the 300th quest something more challenging was expected.

I am personally unaffected by it, but I'm sure some might be.

It was not the 300th quest. It was simply the first quest that allowed us to break the 300 QP mark. After the next quest is released, ANY quest will be able to give 300 QP. This quest was not special AT ALL.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A note to mention back on the topic of there being so many spawns of each creature... not only is their such, but they respawn ridiculously fast.

How fast Kalafai? you ask. There were still red bars over the heads of creatures as they spawned.

Now THAT's fast.

A note to mention back on the topic of there being so many spawns of each creature... not only is their such, but they respawn ridiculously fast.

How fast Kalafai? you ask. There were still red bars over the heads of creatures as they spawned.

Now THAT's fast.

Exactly this is false advertising. Normal dungeons do not have so many spawns.

I wish all the normal dungeons had this faster respawn feature.

Then it wouldn't be a struggle fighting other players for monsters while slaying or having to log into the fullest worlds for faster respawns.

I also hate the death animation it's far too long.

Now THAT's fast.

Then it wouldn't be a struggle fighting other players for monsters while slaying or having to log into the fullest worlds for faster respawns.

False advertising? Having content in the game that is different than similar content is false advertising?

Time to stop playing video games buddy

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the first quest I have ever done without using a guide. I feel quite good about it, I feel I accomplished something in my RuneScape career now. Jagex did a nice job with this, and honestly, I'm glad it was a F2P quest, especially one for the low levels and/or new players. All of the F2P community should be happy with it, and not whine about not having a higher level dungeons. :thumbup:

Now THAT's fast.

False advertising? Having content in the game that is different than similar content is false advertising?

Time to stop playing video games buddy

Also when you consider we know world population, number of ppl killing tht specific monster AND how fast they r getting downed all contribute to re spawn rates.

The fact the dungeon is flooded with lvl 50s upwards 1 hitting every monster in sight its no shocker they r spawning fast.

There isn't even THAT of them some of the biggest rooms have maybe 15 - 20 tops, but msot of the rooms have about 5 - 10

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

eventually there will be such a gap in difference between the members areas and the free areas that they will be completely two seperate games.

They already are two seperate games.

P2P is far more complex and rich in content than F2P.

F2P is the RS for dummies version

Having said that Jagex should really do more to help new players entering members I had friends to show me the ropes or else I would have been lost and would have quit members

Wait wait...you believe RS is complex?

Oh sweet jesus.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Other then that I can't find anything useful about this helm besides the fact that it makes a nice rsof avatar pic.

I think this might be a good replacement over the coif for ranging in F2P, due to its all-roundedness.

Not exactly sure, though.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Other then that I can't find anything useful about this helm besides the fact that it makes a nice rsof avatar pic.

I think this might be a good replacement over the coif for ranging in F2P, due to its all-roundedness.

I think you're talking about two different helms (the 300 quest point one vs. the drop).

"All that is gold does not glitter..."

I think you're talking about two different helms (the 300 quest point one vs. the drop).

Yeah Robert is talking bout the Helm of Trials

Sonic is talking about the mask

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I do know that, but I'm sure for the 300th quest something more challenging was expected.

I am personally unaffected by it, but I'm sure some might be.

It was not the 300th quest. It was simply the first quest that allowed us to break the 300 QP mark. After the next quest is released, ANY quest will be able to give 300 QP. This quest was not special AT ALL.

I meant 300th quest point, my bad.

j0xPu5R.png

Well, Glad I saved the most epic quest as the last, so I get to really earn the helmet. Nomads requiem it is.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

eventually there will be such a gap in difference between the members areas and the free areas that they will be completely two seperate games.

They already are two seperate games.

P2P is far more complex and rich in content than F2P.

F2P is the RS for dummies version

Having said that Jagex should really do more to help new players entering members I had friends to show me the ropes or else I would have been lost and would have quit members

Wait wait...you believe RS is complex?

Oh sweet jesus.

Monkey, you took the words right out of my mouth. RS is not terribly complex. At all...

I think the only thing I got out of all this is that I finally realized how awesome my RS character is. I mean before I was just doing quests because I love questing, but I never realized how much of an impact I was making on the world. Now Xenia made me realize hell yea I did some impressive stuff, I guess this kind of put my perspective in order once again. :thumbsup:

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I think the only thing I got out of all this is that I finally realized how awesome my RS character is. I mean before I was just doing quests because I love questing, but I never realized how much of an impact I was making on the world. Now Xenia made me realize hell yea I did some impressive stuff, I guess this kind of put my perspective in order once again. :thumbsup:

Xenia is a nice old lady with an arrow in her arm and healing capabilities as well as a person with a need for strane demonic statues. :)

Anyone notice that the last guy you fight in the quest goes by the old hp system,.

What makes u say tht?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Anyone notice that the last guy you fight in the quest goes by the old hp system,.

What makes u say tht?

perhaps the fact that he goes by the old HP system? What other reasoning would he have to say that?

What makes u say tht?

perhaps the fact that he goes by the old HP system? What other reasoning would he have to say that?

But HOW?

He has health, we do damage, he dies. How from that can you say he is on old system?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

What makes u say tht?

But HOW?

He has health, we do damage, he dies. How from that can you say he is on old system?

(/ /.-)

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

Maybe it was just me but the first 2 fights I hit 10's 20's and the last one I hit 3/2/5 etc . Thats why i thought old system but im not much of a combat person so i dont know

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

What makes u say tht?

But HOW?

(/ /.-)

Tbh, im with Paw on this one. I have no idea what you are going on about with the old hp system. :P

Was just something I noticed. I just thought it was weird that in the first and second battle i hit all the high new numbers and just had low numbers in the last battle that took the same amount of time But I guess its me looking into nothing then

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

Does anyone have a copy of what the lady says to you when she gives you the 300Qp helm? I cant find it, though I admit I havent looked through every page of discussion on the topic.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON